It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO saved earth??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Now this is something that will make you think....
go here its describes how a UFO fires on Asteroid entering the earths atmosphere and reders it harmless. The movie it has for download almost look just like one i saw on a conspiracy tv show a few years back where a satelite apparently "fired" on a UFO and it changed course and sped off at something like 7200kmph or something, but in this case its the UFO fireing on something to protect us....ironic is it not. What is every1 elses view on this?

[edit on 26-4-2005 by 2012timofy]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
please can you add more to your post than simply asking people to click a link, and some of your own thoughts would be good too

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Interesting though I had read about the possibility a while ago. If the UFO intercept was proved or government released it would add weight to my belief UFO/EBEs are here on/in earth and possibly in other dimensions too.

And the intercept and destroy was done primarily to protect EBEs.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is an interesting find. Never heard about that case before. Especially the part about Chernobyl strikes me.

Maybe such things happen much more often than we notice it. Who knows how many times we were saved from disasters by aliens. I would also love to know if its a certain race looking over us or maybe just a passer by who noticed a critical situation and decided to help out.

If i would fly around in a starship over an unknown inhabitated planet and would notice a situation close to a nuclear desaster i would surely help if im able to.

This could be good signs..if this is true it shows that there are certain races worrying about us.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well, I get pretty protective over my dinner too, so I wouldn't break out the champagne yet....even if this is/was legit, hehe....

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
They don't like their meat roasted?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
hahaha now that is something Gazrok. and Hangover if what you say might be true it disproves the idear that Aliens are Demons now doesnt it...lol

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hey they saved us, why not thank them. Reason stands though WHY??? why intervene when they could of just let it happen. and chernobyl etc.

I HATE THE MASS MEDIA!!!!!!! I do not hear one, not one word from them about the existence of UFOs and ETs.

I think this is the best recent evidence I've seen!!!!

If this don't make people ask questions then nothing will!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The mass Media knows mentioning UFO or Abduction reports on news casts may be cause for Mr Bush not entertaining a question or future interview from that Network or News source.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

The mass Media knows mentioning UFO or Abduction reports on news casts may be cause for Mr Bush not entertaining a question or future interview from that Network or News source.

Dallas

huh??? So if the BBC had a newsflash now saying a UFO has landed and three aliens have exited the craft and said "We come in peace" I'm not going to be too bothered if the BBC ever speak to Mr Bush again. At least it proves the point to the world that Aliens exist and they visit earth. (This is just an example)

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Do you really believe the US goverment is the only world government attempting to silence the UFO problem from media disclosure to the public?

If so, I have some very interesting video footage of British military thwarting off media from capturing video of an ongoing intervention of military choppers of a disk near London.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Do you really believe the US goverment is the only world government attempting to silence the UFO problem from media disclosure to the public?

If so, I have some very interesting video footage of British military thwarting off media from capturing video of an ongoing intervention of military choppers of a disk near London.

Dallas

Sounds interesting...Mind telling us more?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That Video is just plan WRONG !!!! The video shows the brake up of the shuttle Columbia. Pushing the alians have landed bit is fine but this goes to far .
Its possible i may be wrong on my assesment of this as the video its self doesnt play but from the photos given it look EXCATLY like the shuttle brake up. Any one else that can help verfi if this is true Please chime in as its the worst kind of disrespect to use that as a alian thing.
I like the idea that they may be out there my self but lets be factual about the possibility as much as possible.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I will look for the video as I have to go through appx 140 hrs of stuff though I believe I last looked at it about a year ago so I have a good idea how far down the pile the tape is.

I believe Collin Andrews is the man's name along with a Japanese investigator visiting the UK to video tape a special on crop circles in appx 1996.

When they arrived at a newly reported crop circle sight a group of them exited their vehicles and were basically ambushed by two airbourne military helocopters while their camera men had video running.

One of the two choppers then split while the other remained 20 ft above them using its air wqsh to force the camera guys back into a shrubs and attempted to push them back to their vehicles.

That didn't work so the chopper backed away and went into an open field near the bank the camera men were accosted. Both choppers were tigered in grey and green patches and both were unmarked and turbine powered with sophisticated sensors and things on the side and bottom.

It then approached a shiny silver ball and hovered above it (150ft) the ball then disappeared. The chopper moved straight backward until it came to a hovering stop and the silver ball could be seen below it - the ball then disappeared again and reappeared in another field.

The choppers both buzzed around and then left the area. I'll find the tape and give more details including the name of the documentary.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sounds like alot of trouble finding it, no need if you don't have the time

Anyway,if you still do, it sounds cool and I'm looking forward to more details.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I will look for the video as I have to go through appx 140 hrs of stuff though I believe I last looked at it about a year ago so I have a good idea how far down the pile the tape is.

I believe Collin Andrews is the man's name along with a Japanese investigator visiting the UK to video tape a special on crop circles in appx 1996.

When they arrived at a newly reported crop circle sight a group of them exited their vehicles and were basically ambushed by two airbourne military helocopters while their camera men had video running.

One of the two choppers then split while the other remained 20 ft above them using its air wqsh to force the camera guys back into a shrubs and attempted to push them back to their vehicles.

That didn't work so the chopper backed away and went into an open field near the bank the camera men were accosted. Both choppers were tigered in grey and green patches and both were unmarked and turbine powered with sophisticated sensors and things on the side and bottom.

It then approached a shiny silver ball and hovered above it (150ft) the ball then disappeared. The chopper moved straight backward until it came to a hovering stop and the silver ball could be seen below it - the ball then disappeared again and reappeared in another field.

The choppers both buzzed around and then left the area. I'll find the tape and give more details including the name of the documentary.

Dallas

Now THAT sounds interesting!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I made a thread about this event here : www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 26/4/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"A METEOR THAT ENTERED INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND THAT WOULD POSSIBLY WREAK HAVOC ON EARTH WAS BROKEN INTO PIECES AND RENDERED INEFFECTIVE BY A U F O BEFORE IT HIT."

so it clearly states the meteor entered our atmosphere......wouldn't any of the observatories around earth have noticed this ?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
That Video is just plan WRONG !!!! The video shows the brake up of the shuttle Columbia.

I don't think it's Columbia but I do think it's just a meteor or a piece of space junk burning up. Nothing in the photo's or descriptions sounds un-natural, only the person who put the website together is all excited about UFO's saving the world.

I saw space junk burn up one night a few months ago, I swore it was a plane exploding in mid air with pieces burning all around it. It was right in a major airport approach, there were planes in exactly that location just before and just after... except they were probably 20 miles away and the burning junk was probably 200 miles away. It's SO easy to get deceived by distance, the bigger things look the closer we think they are.

This was probably just a big rock that eventually burned up or skipped right on out of the atmosphere and back into space.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

[qoute][Do you really believe the US goverment is the only world government attempting to silence the UFO problem from media disclosure to the public?]

Hi Dallas,
I know they are not, a very sane friend of mine working at a militery air base in Denmark had an encounter together with several others on a morning shift. They were silenced, told not to ever speak publicly of the incident.
WrenLittle

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join