It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens Just Be Humans From The Future?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MickeyDee

<
no i do ot think this is a silly theory,it is also theory that ufos may be equiped with electromagnetism force,i am saying they have found some way to wield its powe by doing so they may be able to time warp,
to support my theory take a look back at the philidelphia expeirment,its
theory that the navy was using this force and time warped 10 seconds back in time although theory has it that humans were fused within the ship after if this is true,it supports your theroie more,it apears aliens structures are diffrent from ours maybe so they can withstand time travel

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well if i remember correctly, if you have the ability to travel fast enough, it does effect the time. I think Einstein was the one that concluded this. However, I think its very possible that people could be traveling through time. I dont think there is really a thing called "time" per say. I think everything is all happening in one big gigantic moment, and time is just an illusion to give things order. Obviously if this was true, time travel is nothing more than traveling from one place to another.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

you make points to the race's physiological descriptions being of an "apex" design meaning the most efficient design for any circumstance..

which really means that ANY "humanoid" type race.. could have evolved into what grays look like.

but. along your theory... if earth has had many cycles of advanced civilizations. .that reach our point.. then go to the stars.. OR deep underground. .then erase any signs of their existing on the surface.. so the next cycle of humans don't have a clue and evolve naturally...

then they could have evolved from the cycle of humans BEFORE this one we're in now..

or the one before that.. or before that..
maybe there are thousands of "elites" from every cycle that survived and went on to be the many gray species that are reported...

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I liked the idea that UFOs are time travelers, it seems to make sense, it also explains why alien abductions are taking place...

In the future the human race is in a dire situation and in order to find out where we went wrong, and possibly influence human history, they send some people back who abduct the current humans to study our evolution... The idea is that thanks to us humans relying so heavily on technology we slowly become these thin gray beings without emotions, and that perhaps, some crisis comes along that technology can't save us from... Or perhaps in the future human beings forget how to run the technology... There's an interesting SCI-FI story called "The Machine Stops"

The Machine Stops

I like the idea of UFOs as visitors from the future though its just about as "out-there" as the interstellar aliens idea too... Maybe someday we'll know

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I had this idea while watching the show "Known Universe:The Fastest" on NGC.

I thought it was an original idea, and was thinking of writing some fiction on it. I came onto the internet to see if anyone else had thought this, and found this site as well as a few other smatterings across the web.

I was thinking more along the lines that this period of time ~5,000bce to ~2,000ce(where humans rule the earth) is a limited amount of time. That these "aliens" live outside of "time" and use genetic material from each "turn of the wheel" to help continue the human race in all manner of ways. Example - reseeding, or as other posters mention to help their own genetics.

I doubt that time travel would be used for: vacations, history study, archaology, or the like. I believe that if time travel were possible, it would only be used in extreme conditions, and I think the survival of the human race would be paramount.

Perhaps they knew of the "certain doom" that is coming, and use their technology to escape it, through time. Since a habitable planet, other than Earth, from the little I understand, is stastically improbable. It is unlikely that a ship could reach a habitable planet before deformities/death/radiation/etc. would destroy the colony en route.

Where do these 'gods' live? Do they reproduce, or have they found a way to cheat death with their manipulation of time? Then there are dimensions to discuss, and parallel universes... strings? I haven't thought that far yet.

I do think that this idea has some merit in Theory. That is IF human time travel is possible in the future. It fits a lot of things all too well.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Alien are not humans from the future they are humans from the PAST.They are older than us and nowhere near as numerous as we are.They are living in the same timeline as us they are just an newer race of humans than we are.Are you surprised?You shouldnt be.

Have you ever been to an indian reservation in north america,or to a tent city in an urban slum?You will find that the people are able to exist by utilising castoffs or garbage from other people to build shelters and to feed themselves.
These are human beings living and existing on a very primitive level hunting and gathering their food BUT LIVING NEXT TO HUMANS IN CLIMATE CONTROLLED HOMES WITH 24HR SECURITY AND EVERY MODERN COMFORT AVAILABLE INCLUDING A HELI-COPTER TO FLY TO WORK IN.

We have been creating a technological world based on our predessesors garbage .We have been around a long time but we arent the most current version of humanity that exists on this planet.

Our governments know it and you only have to look to history and conquest to understand why our governments will keep the truth from us.Remember the Spanish and the Inca,well that scenario has repeated itself throughout history involving many cultures.What would have happened if all the inca had been introduced to the spanish without any military involvement??We are being repeatedly presented with emmisaries and are ignoring them,SO WHAT IS NEXT,MAYBE OUR GOVERNMENTS ALREADY KNOW.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee

Most people who claim to have seen an alien describe them as the grey man with a large head and big black eyes. Doesnt this tie in perfectly with normal human evolution?

Actually it depends on where it is recorded from.
80% of sightings in America are like that, they are what people would call greys.
But in Europe and Russia, 80% of sightings are more human like:
7ft or so,
Blonde hair,
Blue eyes,
And normally extremely beautiful.
They would be called Nords, or Plaedians, (wrong spelling i think)
So yeah.
Sorry to piss on your bonfire.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The universe is far too large for it to just be us in the future..in my opinion.

I respect yours but it would be sincerely disappointing to find out that we are just future selves flying up above us.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How could they possibly be from our future?I have never heard a single abductee say that they were told of time travel?

It may be a stretch to believe that they could be ancient humans or a race we havent become aware of that is older than us,that could be the result of our human vanity,us believing that we have discovered everything about our planet.But to somehow believe that they are from our future and have come back in time is A REAL STRETCH.

We can certainly see the possibilities supporting the former theory because we are regularly discovering new or previously thought to be extinct species on our planet ,especially in our oceans.

If we decided to create a colony of clones to provide us with body parts and tissue ect. for medical treatment of non-cloned humans ,WHAT WOULD THE CLONES THINK THEY WERE???

It is only our current view of cloning humans that prevents this ABSOLUTELY LOGICAL SCENARIO FROM HAPPENING.But we all know very well that current views change according to need or necessity .Should mankind ever NEED a number of cloned humans WE WOULD UNDOUBTABLY CREATE THEM AND PUT OUR CURRENT MORAL VIEWS TO REST.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well my theory is alians are just an evolvation of humans.....there not from the future since the future hasnt happened....we arnt talking about lost or anything because thats just weird...but if you look at what we are doing with the planet....e.g making faster cars....trying to make more things that can go into space, making them go faster....as the years go on we make them better and faster...so in 100 years...im sure that we will have created something that blows our technology away.....and another 100 years will blow that techology away and so on...and finally we will end up with flying things that can go very very fast and maybe the shape of our plains will change since we will relise that a disk shaped object is better??? i dont really beleive in many things but i find that the ocean and space really facinate me......but if u really think about it....if the humans keep evolving then we will invent things like spaceships...since thats wat we are trying to do already...we want to invent something that can fly throw space at the speed of light and beyond...and i also beleive that there are other planets out there....with humans on...

so imagine that theres another planet out there with people on it...and they have evolved faster than this planet for watever reason....and they have made these flying ships to allow them to travel to other planets.....they wouldnt just land on this planet and say wats up....because if it was the other way round...and we evolved faster and we traveled through space and found a planet with life on it...we would check it out...try not to be seen just incase they tryed to kill us...we would now and again check it out getting enough information about it as possible before anything happens...these evolved humans may not look like us...maybe on this other planet they look very different and speak different....but have evolved faster and are just checking out the universe like im sure wll will when we get the technology to do it....anyways enough of me talking lol....

this is what i strongly beleive...

and also the reason i love the ocean as i do space is because theres unexplored things which could lead to the findings of other life....which is freakkkkkyyyy

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

FINNALLY SOMEBODY GETS IT!!!! That was posted 5 years ago? and this isnt the topic of today? Its so obvious that these "greys" are from the future, seriously think about it this for one minute, out of all the differnt diversities of animal life forms why would they look like us?

Yet so many people dont friggen get it and get stupid magical ideas that they are aliens and start making up BS, but seriously they look like us, act in greed for power in a way, if they are altering this history they are doing it to make themsevles more powerful, our behaviiour is too primtive for our technological level of advancements, yet you get some really intellgent people, but most of the population is dumb, so these intellgent people could have dna genes from the future "turned on"?

I imagen they could be millions of years in the future, erie, they could have relocated planetary home 2 or 3 times over if that. What would they be like? I would be very interseted to know, to meet one, i imagen they might see us as a mentally retarded species.

But i tend to juggle differnt ideas around, weather they are real or not, aliens or future humans, goverment or something else. i keep an open opinion, so no matter what i will always be right in some way lol, and if i am wrong i see it as a chance to be right in the future.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

I think that if humans of the future ever achieve the ability to travel back in time then that would mean that the future humans have always been here.......Get what I`m saying?

That would also mean that future future Aliens have always been here....and so on, and so on...

It would explain all the extreme secrecy

I think it`s possible that ``Greys`` could be us from the distant future. That is a sad thought if true, because that would mean that there will never be any discloser,.......ever!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I suppose they could be but then you have to ask why humas look that in the future? Did a world explosion deform the human race or cause significant deformation to the body and physical looks but cause a outbreak of brain knowledge that allowed us to be more advanced In the future?
edit on 16-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

then if we travel back in time we would end up meeting the aliens that were already traveling above the earth

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

No, not possible. If they were time traveling humans from the future then that would mean they would have had to be here when we were here in their past yet they exist in their future while existing in this past while we exist, which would basically be a never ending time paradox.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I tend to agree with what is said about aliens they are from the distant future something hapended and they are trying to correct it in the past theres been a natural disater were they have gone under ground and developed into these telepahic creatures next generation super humans it seems to me like there trying to correct a mistake but we do not understand how time works sometimes i think i been here before or dreamed it anyway what with all this si fi we see these days anything is possible what will happen now can happen again no matter how absurd it sounds so we could be gauranteed a second maybe 3rd 4th etc chance but dont worry cause they in control not us sorry if it sounds negative

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Yes its a repeating paradox which breaks out sometimes into others the whole universerve is living and thank you it is our we just would not exist my therory its a whole something like germs exist in your body in harmony together tip the balance then what happens

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
One thing I know for sure is that if there is a time machine...and human can travel back here from the future....I probably am one of the first ones to know it.
Because I will tell my descendant to show me a sight, not interfere or anything, just a sight to reinforce my belief.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I've read that one of the reasons that human heads can't grow much bigger than they are now is because of the fact that at birth the baby has to pass the birthcanal. If the heads of babies get any bigger they won't be able to pass the birthcanal without harming their poor mother. After birth the head doens't grow that much. So the head, and ofcourse also the brain has a limit as to how big it can grow. However if in the future it would be possible to have embryos develop outside of the body it might be possible for there heads and brains to grow larger.

It's an interesting theory that aliens might be our future selves. However paradoxes arise when traveling back in time. Even if you could travel back in time, would it really be right to do so. There's a big chance that you will change history just by the mere fact of being there. This might cause harm to the people in the past aswell as the "aliens" (people) in the future.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Anodyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join