It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens just simply demons??????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I know nobody considers this. The truth is, man has been blinded by bull*** too long. The truth is, aliens are nothing but plain demons, You may think that demons are nothing but Satan"s minions that stay in hell all day is pure asinine. The Bible clearly says in the book of Job says that Satan does roam around the earth.

Job1:6-7:: Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.
7: The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come?" Satan answered the LORD, "From going to and from on the earth, and from walking up and down on it."

See there's the clincher. Forget about charismatic nonsense that Satan is in hell that in the end of days he will come out for the first time. The book of Revelation also mentions a one-world government and the Antichrist (the New World Order and the sudden 'alien invasion"). So you see, the devil could come in any-form trying to promote evil in this world.

See this:

The Bible reveals battles between good and evil, or star wars taking place in Heaven. I believe that Jesus won the final star wars victory on the cross. Even though today, we have a type of star wars strife taking place, the battle has already been won by our Lord and King of kings.
12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places (Rev. 6:12–14, KJV).

So there is a "final war" between Satan and Jesus and Jesus wins. The South Asian tsunami is a part of this.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
actually yes other people consider this

i am not one of them though.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinoy_ako

So there is a "final war" between Satan and Jesus and Jesus wins. The South Asian tsunami is a part of this.

ok I must have missed it in your original post............. how do you figure that one out and where is your proof?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What evidence is there to support Aliens being demons?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Pretty slow paced war, if you ask me.

So who fired the tsumani at whom?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
well this is the epitome of 'conspiracy' if there ever was one...

..but i think theres something to it. if ever a human soul was truly burdened - it was for want of the answers to the universe.

2 thought studies forever try to answer that question, and at first glance they cancel eachother out;

Religion (faith in God) and Science (UFOs- Aliens-Evolution)

Science doesnt even consider faith, just facts. proof. and as far as i can tell, religion has never endorsed the idea of evolution. if ever an alien race were to truly present themselves to humanity - the immediate assumption by most people would be that they were just another race that developed on some other planet and came over for a visit. this would re-enforce belief in Darwin, and stomp out a lot of faith in God. those with wavering faith would feel that science had finally 'won' - and they would forget God.

-the above *potential* situation paired with all the subtle warnings in the Bible really has me on my toes.

-if there was to be a 'grand-deception' capable of swallowing all of humanity it could be ET.

-to make my argument valid i wont plea for spiritual awakening, - just ask yourself honestly what ET has done for you - or for humanity. i am already convinced of their presence - the circumstantial evidence is abundant. but anyone who researches the subject is sure to hit a wall of confusion.

who is infamous for confusing?... lucifer

-the most reported encounter is of the 'greys', a race whose actions could only be described as demonic.

-UFO/ET phenomena has been in question for a handfull of decades now; name 1 thing that humanity has learned to be an absolute FACT about it?

-we cant do it. there are no facts. satan is a shapeshifter and will morph into the most believable lie at the moment. Satans ET card has already been played as far as im concerned. -know them by their fruits.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the "nephalim"(sp?) in the bible can be translated to "grays"~I did not check this for truth.

I beleive the demon~alien possibility though, as satan comes as a bearer of light and beauty.

~and, why the hell would the aliens pick some schmoe, a nobody, to grant prophecy and wisdom to? Why not world leaders? Why give "light" to one that few would believe? See, this is an error. This is why I believe the possibility of the demon alien connection. The contact and abduction stories don't add up to an advanced species trying to help us. And if they wanted to be rid of humans, such an advanced civilazation could surely eradicate us quite efficiently.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
As a born again Christian I have pondered and soul searched the question, What are aliens? for a LONG time. I have studied UFOlogy since I was about 10 and I'll be 41 in June. So let's see, aliens to me have to be one of the following:
#1 nothing at all...bogus....figments of the imagination or misidentifications or simply out right lies and disinformation.

#2 manned and/or unmanned craft from an extraterrestrial source, extra dimensional source or time traveling agents. Could even be a combo of all.

#3 Satanic end time deception.

Now as a Christian I feel it is either #2 or #3. Something is in our skies. Too many people, credible people, are seeing and experiencing something fantastic. To me if I was to consider it Satanic activity, I would say that it would have to be fallen angels not demons appearing as aliens. Demons are disembodied spirits that seek to posses a body...a human. I feel that it is possible that alien visitation could be and I stress could be, the activity of Satan and fallen angels. The alien abduction and the genetic experimentation that has been conducted could be a second attempt by Satan to breed another race of the Nephelim. But....I will not rule out that aliens are just simply another race of biological entities, not of divine nature, that are exploring, etc our planet and others. As a Christian I cannot limit God's creative abilities and say we are the only sentient species he did/can create. God's abilities are infinite. I must confess though, I am more inclined to believe that aliens are biological creatures that are visiting our race for exploration and will reveal themselves to the entire world...I'd say within the next 10 years. Nope they didn't tell me that...just an intuitive hunch. In closing, to me if definitive proof of alien life visiting Earth is disclosed it would not shake my faith....it would just prove to me further how wonderful and powerful God is.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
rhetorical:

how would your faith stand after ET not only discloses itself, but institutes world peace using technology so far advanced it might as well be magic... or miracles? what do you do when religion is cast aside as old-thinking? do you still believe in God? what happens when you're ridiculed for your outdated beliefs? what will you do when by default- the rest of the world forgets God?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I can't believe that in this day and age of technological and scientific discoveries that people would use a religion to describe what could possibly be another race of beings as demons.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Angels and demons are the same thing. THe only differance is that demons are satan's angels and angels are God's angels. Sure they have differances, but they are esentially the same type of being.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
From what I am told by the alien races, no other races of people known anywhere throughout the Universes believe in any similar concept to ours of devils, demons or hell. We are the only ones.

These manipulating concepts were made up by religious founders in gross embellishments to cast fear and control over masses of the faithful.

Demons are our figments assigned a life form, and the aliens are life forms assigned our figments.

Evil is an adjective, not an entity.

Angels are real beings and are all of God, a different kind of being from us people living lives on our worlds.

This is my understanding from my personal experience and teachings by the beings themselves.

[edit on 4/25/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
OK to lost's rhetorical question I will try and answer. My faith and belief would remain strong in believing in God. Now.....my understanding as far as what I've been taught, read, and studied may have to be readdressed but I will always believe in God. It's a faith issue....I believe in God cause I have experienced his power. My life has been forever changed by his presence. Same as many UFO believers, especially abductees. They cannot physically prove their experience many times but they know and believe it has happened to them. No matter how many times my belief in God is challenged and it does not matter by whom....I will still believe in him. Now you can scoff, ridicule, or belittle a Christian like me for my beliefs and that is your right to do so. But at the end of the day it does not matter, I still believe in God and my life is changed for the better for doing so. Lost it is interesting how you painted the scenario of the aliens using advanced technology to bring about world peace. If one compares that to say the Antichrist and his coming actions....they are the same. He will bring about a worldwide peace....a false peace. Now to Sigma.....you can no easier prove to anyone that aliens are not demons (I say fallen angels) than to say they are explorers from Beta Reticuli. I for one am not excluding the possibility that aliens are flesh and blood biological indenties. EarthSister my amigo and confidant, you know that I swing more to the side of the fence that aliens are here and are flesh & blood entities who have our best interests at heart. But you know my up bringing too.
I do have to differ with you on evil. It is more than an adjective. If there are no evil identies then there is an evil, destructive and intelligent force at work at least here on Earth. I for one have seen evil in the form of demonic possession and have known many who have experienced evil first hand. No Sigma...these folks were not mentally ill or anything easily identifiable as that. I have said this before on this board but I believe as a race of beings advance they MUST advance also spiritually. If not the race is doomed to self destruction. Advanced beings I feel would be closer to God...maybe God uses advanced beings to aid less developed beings. Maybe this is what we read of in"the wheel in a wheel" encounter that Ezekiel experienced in the Old Testament.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Starlight_Rebel

Even though I don't always agree with everything you say, I always love the way you say it.

Somebody very wise said to me that sometimes love is what you feel and sometimes love is what you do. Maybe "evil" is a kind of verb too.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Since I respect the beliefs of others I am going to be as polite as I can in this response. But this is of course always a charged issue and that might not be easy. But I do not mean to offend.

Pinoy_ako,

One thing I would like to suggest to you is a bit of research into the book in the Bible called Revelations. If you do you will find that it was not intended as information about some future event but rather was a road-map to enlightenment. If you follow the original texts, which by the way has a good dose of mystic thinking to it, you will end up as an advanced being.

This information was surpressed, and the text altered, because it did not suit the needs of the church. They do not want people to grow 'too' enlightened because if they did they would not be able to keep them in the pews.

So I really think your theory is based on something that simply does not mean what it is, now, claimed to mean.

EarthSister,

I have been reading your posts for a while now and as a person I find you very pleasant and interesting. But something you said really troubles me.

"From what I am told by the alien races, no other races of people known anywhere throughout the Universes believe in any similar concept to ours of devils, demons or hell. We are the only ones."

That does not sound factual but more religious that anything else. So it is only humans that are silly and believe in such things. The rest of the universe is sane and we are not, I just have a problem with that very idea because it sounds more like a human idea than anything else. The reaction that ones has when one reaches a certain level of understanding about the human race.

Not all religion has sinister motives, I grant that some of the current ones are used to keep people under control, but that is not why all religions were created. The original intent was to provide context, to put the Universe in some sort of order so people could understand it. It is a human need when faced with Infinity, we want some sort of concrete answers.

I hope that someday we will grow up and not have the need for children's stories to comfort us in the night but I find it hard to believe that other races have not gone through similar periods. My personal visualization of the Universe says that there must be races on all levels of development.

A.T
(-)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Alexander Tau

My understanding is that all races have gone through similar periods, not just like ours, but similar. There are a few other races at our young point. I am told that there are 103 other races in our galaxy at an equivalent but unique point as we, presently having their visiting life organized. The numbers of races in galaxies and unions of galaxies are great, the oldest visiting Earth at over six billion years, and the oldest in our union of five galaxies at 16 billion.

Not all advanced or primitive races have had war, famine or rampant disease. Not all races needed God to live right inside of their race as one of them in order to teach. Some, God could just talk to.

When my alien contacts have talked to me about human religious beliefs, the emphasis was on the words "similar concept" which means to me that other races have also had primitive beliefs, but not just like ours.

All the races that visit Earth are much further evolved and advanced than we are, and have the exponential benefits of shared knowledge, intelligence and experience between them. Their understanding of spirituality is natural and scientific, where ours is very dogmatic still.

Religions were made by man, not by God. Religion is not God. Religion reflects man, not God. And religions change and God is always the same for all life.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok, that sounds somewhat more logical. I do not think the extact nature of our beliefs are important, only the overall concept.

Although I am surprised by your references to God, I would have thought that along with your other beliefs, and experiences, you would have moved past that to something as you say 'natural and scientific'. I do agree with you that all religions are the results of the work of man, and man without the need for any other inspiration.

And since my research has proven to me that, like most, Christianty has little basis in historical fact I simply see it as yet another attempt to explain all in a simple easy to digest form.

A.T
(-)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by daboga75
I read somewhere that the "nephalim"(sp?) in the bible can be translated to "grays"~I did not check this for truth.

actually, the definition i found was angel touched or something similar, they are the result of the union between angels and humans.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigma
I can't believe that in this day and age of technological and scientific discoveries that people would use a religion to describe what could possibly be another race of beings as demons.

I see the evidence of God in our new technology and especially our most recent ways of scientific thinking.

And yes, fallen angels and demons are by definition two totally different things, though most people don't know the difference...'bad' is always 'demons'; few use the distinction between demons and the fallen Watchers.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If you're really interested, I'd suggest you look into John Keel's (and to a lesser extent, the late J. Allen Hynek and the still-living Jacques Vallee). They've come to the idea that aliens, ghosts, demons, mothman etc... are part of some sort of "ultraterrestrial" consciousness, simply due to the fact that aliens do not behave like any intelligent lifeform should.

Flying thousands of lightyears to pick up soil samples and cut up cows? Seems like a waste of time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join