It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens just simply demons??????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I asked a question regarding the Lion People on Allexperts.com and here is part of my answer. It ties in with this thread nicely.

God created angelic beings. Some where spirit only and some spirit flesh. All would have miraculas powers. One was an Angel given authority above all the planets. The bible calles the planets stones. His authority was only second to God, his name was Lucifer or Angel of light.

He was created in the shape of the Serpent race. (Notice alot of bibicle pictures have a serpant for symbolology, or on prayer books etc) He was extremely beautiful. Lucifer rebelled in space against God. One third of the Angelic beings followed him. These included all the reptillian race. The ones who did not rebel kept there Angelic beauty. There was no need for them to revolve as they were already perfect.

The fallen angel where bannashied to Nibru or planet X and others where cast down to earth. Satan lost his former beauty, he is now interested in genetic experimintation but has to use materials god created Sauroids look better than us (whatever they are!) but they will never be as perfect as lucifer once was.

Will post more when i get time!! keep watching!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i dont think that aliens are demons theres no proof plain and simple

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Your brain's capability to integrate new knowledge is limited to the laws of association. You have to be able to associate a new truth to an existing truth. What truths did you have at birth which all other truths have been linked to the source programming in you. Instincts. Instincts are the truths you have to begin with. And Instincts are the truths you take for granted are truth, those encoded strands of information are the basis of your personality and identity. But what if those instincts were not correct information.
I could continue to spell it out for you. But you would not believe me.

So I offer you this advice:
Ask the logical question.
Find the answer.
Ask the next logical question.
Find the answer.
Ask the next logical question.
Find the answer.
Continue this process until you are faced with the last logical question.
Every essence of your personality and identity stem from?
Your last opinion will precede the truth.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
esoteric -

i appreciate your comment on both this thread and the alien diversion thread. i know what your saying about instincts being wrong etc. everybody should watch that new movie "the Village" by the M.Night.Shamalayn. (sp?) ones reality is based on what he/she is initially presented with.... anyways, your advice is good advice, however i do not believe it can answer every question. for the same reason that our "realities" could be off. therefore everything we base our 'logic' on will also be off.

logic is a great tool, but at some point one must turn to faith.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Dear Lost,
I can find no fault in your logic.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Are Demons just simply aliens?!?!

mabye it's me but this seams simple. Lets say aliens made contact back in the days where todays myths and legends are from. It seams like that time peirod would be more likely to cast stones, literally, than today. The ammount of fear that would be generated from seeing artisticly crafted technology would have been amazing! Enough to credit your wildest fantasy's as they would have been no where near that reality.

Sure i'd write down a name for them that would be remembered. One that would pass the fear/respect down through generations. With the memory of the vastness of their capabillities over us.

However, i think humanity may have noticed it's yin/yang experiance around the time of Alien's interception of our specis. When your open, up , accepting, "godlike" you would see that advancment as simply a space for respect without fear.

You would give them a name that would comemerate their limitless powers of healing and intellegence. Give them wings to describe the switness of their flight, like bright shinning birds.

They're totally the same thing, and they're today called alien's. Remember, revelations must happen (for those of you who belive) The anticrist will be acompanyed by "angels!"

It's just an attitude bassed perception.

The new name is to confuse the hardcore fundamentalists. This is your NWO. Ain't it great.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher

You keep posting that same list of 'questions' but I do not really see your point. I fail to see how are Instincts are 'wrong'. They have little to do with how we learn and more to do with how we stay alive. If you wish to fault the socialization process I can probably get on board but to say the instinct that pulls our hands out of the fire cause us to mis-perceive is hard to fathom.

We cannot believe or disbelieve unless you spell out what you are saying. Give it a try, I think you will find there are people here who will understand.

A.T
(-)

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If a puppy is attacked it will cower.
If a kitten is attacked it will hiss and raise a claw.
If a baby is attacked it will cry.

Same instinct? Survival that is most self-serving.

"What if what you do to survive kills the things you love?"
--The Boss--

If your first thought and emotion was that of victimization, every thought and every idea and every concept and every experience you've recorded in that flawed brain of yours is still linked to that first moment. Your brain learns/records all through the laws that your DNA has made mandatory.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am going to let the 'flawed brain' comment pass since I am trying to get you to contribute something understandable here.

If that is it has something to do with the subject of this Thread. This is a sensitive subject at best but so far we have managed to keep things friendly. And maybe a few people even learned a thing or three.

Darque
(-)

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
why would an alien be a demon lol

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
but when you think about it, it's possible.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilntShdw
i dont think that aliens are demons theres no proof plain and simple

Your right! Actually the opposite is true. Satan and God and their minions are Aliens, pure and simple.

Proof? well the Bible is full of space vehicles and super tech weapons... but few want to believe that... well okay how about this?

Where does God reside? Where was Satan thrown out of? The heavens. God's home is the universe, NOT on Earth. Satan was cast DOWN TO the Earth, therefore written proof that all Christians take as Gospel in the Bible that Satan was an Alien cast down to Earth and God and the Angels still live "out there" in the Heavens.

By all standards of the word, Aliens applies to them. To deny this or debunk it you would have to argue that the Bible is not telling the truth about this matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join