It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens just simply demons??????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You refer to the bible. The Bible has a lot of indicators that could easily represent visitors above, including Virgin Marry and method of conceiving;

Following the North Star; Reserection of Jesus; Communications between Moses and 'God'; Sodom and Gamora and on and on and on..

Dallas

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i agree with everything of what everyone has said, all of it is interconnected in one way or another u just need to open your eyes a bit more. Our reson for being has never been fully answeard by any religion and this is because humanity is not fully mature enough to fully understand it. Dont forget that this earth (from a sceintific point of view) is still verry young, and so must its innhabitance be, Why does anyone think the bible was explained in such basic ways? its because humainity at that time simply wouldent understand if it said demons are aliens and there are other races out there with extremely advanced technology, dont forget that the first time a lot of technology that was revealed to humanity in its early stages was seen as "which craft" or evil, because it was the only way that humans could interrpret such things. So really i think that demons and angels are aliens, its just humanity is not ready to understand it. This is proven by the aliens not revealing themsleves yet.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by 2012timofy]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Think about it, if you were part of an alien species...that has already perfected space travel and numerouse other technological advancements, how would you explain yourself to a primative race thats barely in working order? A race that would plumet into complete chaotic movement because of its religious belife have just been proven incorrect...it just wouldent work they would do more harm than good.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It does really seem, in all honesty, that the truth is the reverse of the question of this Thread. Aliens are not demons, but the source for stories of both angels and demons may very well be alien. Considering the possibilites of types of life though, I suspect we will eventually encounter a creature that earns the name demon.

A.T
(-)

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Aliens are not demons, but the source for stories of both angels and demons may very well be alien.

my, what a convincing argument - if your objective was to eradicate belief in God.

granted - religion is not logically sound. it demands faith, and true faith could care less if it makes sense.

but, the idea that all the 'mythology' surrounding 'demons and angels' can be traced back to ET intervention is equally illogical as any religion - and i will explain why;

humans are finite - and our universe is infinite. no pie chart is big enough to show odds when possiblities are endless.

'infinity' allows the argument for 'God' to be just as valid as 'ET'.

thus, substituting 'God' for 'ET' really requires just as much faith as any religion - so you're basically picking straws. you're randomly choosing to believe one story over the other. neither makes sense (using logic).

if you cannot get to the bottom of it using logic, where do you turn for answers...
.... hate to say it, but your only option is 'FAITH'

-sorry, id do this 'infinity' babble on every thread it seems. it might get old, but it cannot be debunked, and thus i continue.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

'infinity' allows the argument for 'God' to be just as valid as 'ET'.

Nicely said lost. The Universe (all of creation) could just be big enough to allow for God and aliens.

[edit on 4/28/2005 by Starlight_Rebel]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nibiru and the Anunnaki by D.M.

As world events continue to unfold, more and more will witness the ugliness of the predominance of bullying behaviour. The rulers of the stronger nations are forcing their will upon the weaker nations and will become more demanding and unreasonable. Nation states are using an enormously oppressive power much like that of masters over slaves. History is repeating itself – again. There was once a super race of aliens known to the ancient people of the Earth as the Anunnaki. For many reasons, the Anunnaki have been reduced in power today. This race of beings thrives on conquest and enslavement of those who are under them. This is my account of the story of Nibiru and the Anunnaki: In recent years, there have been many speculative writings about Planet X, which is also known as Planet Nibiru. Most of these writings are based somewhat on Zecharia Sitchin’s book, The Twelfth Planet. Sitchin, like Velikovsky and Darwin, used his respective theories to support his claims...

Note: Always provide a link to ANYTHING you take from elsewhere. Laws are not to be messed with.

[edit on 4/29/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The above is awfully close to David Icke's Theories..I think,
so hard to read without any paragraphs.

I'll have another go at it tomorrow, looked really interesting, but so damn
hard to read.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by madhatter]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
it sounds as though ur making ur own version of startrek...ir who ever wrote it, and if they are so certain that they are correct, where did they get this information from?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well Lost that certainly was an interesting take. There is however a slight flaw in your concept.

Aliens are mortal being as we are, we know mortal beings exist and we understand the rules under which they do so. What we have no examples for is any being who is perfect and all-powerful. Perfection is not even really available to us, unless we limit the scope of what 'perfect' means.

So if you really think the odds are the same on there being mortal life outside of this planet and the existance of some mythical construct known as 'God'... well I believe that is not correct.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Aliens are nothing more than demons. The bible says when he cast satan and his demons down to Earth some of the demons lost their looks. That is why they are so frightening looking. They were once beautiful.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012timofy
it sounds as though ur making ur own version of startrek...ir who ever wrote it, and if they are so certain that they are correct, where did they get this information from?

To get a better understanding of planet Nibiru, and the Annunakki, research Zechariah Sitchin.

www.sitchin.com...

He is one of the worlds few scholars that can actually read ancient sumerian and he claims that this information is contained within tablets that have been found from that civilization.

Mind you there is alot of controversy surrounding MR. Sitchin' translations of these old tablets, but with only a few handfuls of people on the planet who can even read Ancient Sumerian, who really knows which is correct?

It's worth checking out either way, if you want to know where the story comes from.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Aliens are nothing more than demons. The bible says when he cast satan and his demons down to Earth some of the demons lost their looks. That is why they are so frightening looking. They were once beautiful.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And what part of the Bible says god cast satan and his minions down from heaven?
Guess what? Revelations, a vision of near future events!!
Not a Historical reference to what happened once upon a time.

Even so called christians don't know their own religion.

Deny Ignorance, and learn about your religion before you spew false accounts of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And what part of the Bible says god cast satan and his minions down from heaven?
Guess what? Revelations, a vision of near future events!!
Not a Historical reference to what happened once upon a time.

Even so called christians don't know their own religion.

Deny Ignorance, and learn about your religion before you spew false accounts of it.

Good point, but the Bible does speak of Two different falls. One in the new testament(revelations) and one in the old testament (the watchers, in genesis)

www.biblegateway.com...:1-7;&version=9;

A better description can be found in the book of Enoch
www.johnpratt.com...

There are accounts of Watchers or ANgels being cast down before the war in Heaven. Perhaps these are what they label "demons"

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i doubt aliens and demons are one in the same.i have a theory about the devil though,i think he was created by aliens.he is simply a mere hybrid creation.the head of a goat,a torso of a man,and hoofs for feet.if you research animal mutilations you read about certain times where the animals legs were amputated.so the aliens took all these parts and threw em together and got satan.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Demons are disembodied spirits that seek to posses a body...a human.

Very very creepy. I thought aliens did this as well. They may not be diembodied, but why the abductions?

To posses us!, just another thought.

If they were good in nature, why abduct us, why not just ask us!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Even if you do believe in the "good book" is it really hard to see that "Angels" and "Demons" are just two sides of the same coin?
Both created by your "god" to maintain balance. Why hold one in more respect than the other. According to your theology they are both just doing gods will, their JOB!I have always liked to say...." If we are all creatures of God, then have some compassion for your brother Satan"

Anyone who belives in Angels or Demons should research some things, especially Zoroastrianism. You will find where both the concepts of your Angels and Demons come from......long before Christianity I might add...

home.btconnect.com...
www.avesta.org...
www.feedback.nildram.co.uk...
www.persiandna.com...

[edited twice for spelling and more links]

[edit on 30-4-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

[edit on 30-4-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Most of what even those who believe tell as stories of Satan are in fact from a work of pure fiction, not the bible. But as a bit of a scribbler myself I can appreciate the beauty of 'better to rein in Hell than to serve in Heaven'.

Here is a really simple way to explain this, Reality and even Humans are in fact so complex, rather infinite in fact, that we simply could not see much clearly in 150 AD or so when the New Testiment was being written. Even today the mental ability to see in open-ending thinking suitable to Trillions of Galaxies is a hard-learned skill.

Darque
(-)

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Aliens, like demons flee at the mention of God or Jesus. If they are not demonic in nature why do they fear God and Jesus?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join