posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:07 AM
Lets assume a hypothetical;
Lets assume that NYC goes mushroom. You live outside of the New England area so at least for the short term, your safe from the effects.
What now? I have given this alot of thought.
1. Leave work. Never mind what any of your co-workers or bosses say. NYC went mushroom, Im outahere.
2. Pick up the kids. Start with the youngest unless that doesnt make geographical sense. DO this as fast as you can because the Marshall Law Claw
might be dropping and if it does, it will be to an unknown extent.
3. Dont take any back roads. EVERYBODY says they will use back roads. The back roads dont have the "supply lines" that the highways do. And if
things get really hairy, support will "assist" the main roadways first.
4. Avoid gas staions, grocery stores, gun shops, lumber yards, ect. If your not ready, its to late. Empty the pantry; its contents will have to do.
Grab some clothes if you think there is time (there isnt). Clean, dirty; dont be picky.
5. Dont expect to get more then 100 miles away. You'll want to get "someplace" and off (as far off as possible) the road ASAP.
6. Hopefully, you will have enough gas cans to fill your tank twice. And hopefully, you've been filling up when your tank is down to 3/4. But dont
think that when you need to gas up, you can just pull over, do it, and knowone will bother you. And dont think afew guns will hold off a hoard.
7. Get to a place thats as safe as can be and sit tight for 1-3 days. At that point, make a decision.
8. If you think you have heard something that most people havent heard or reacted to (and you want to react to it), just do what you need to without
making a production out of it. If you make a big stink, you may end up creating your own traffic jam. This might put you a hair ahead of everyone
else. But make sure they dont find out that you concealed.
Im not going to pretend to have any real clue what to do. But, we would have to do something (or not).