It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR:Copter crash survivor executed by insurgents on video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot

Originally posted by xmotex

As for question two, maybe the mothers of these killers have deluded themselves into being proud of their sons because they are fulfilling the will of their God, who knows, but I think that kind of thinking is crazy and dangerous and completely counter-productive to bringing mankind into the cohesive and peaceful togetherness that I believe we deserve after all of these years of war and madness.

Zip

If this is so, why are your infantry decorated and respected for doing basicly the same thing, fullfilling there countries will... I know i would much rather forgive somebody who honestly thought they where killing in the name of god, rather then just beacuse there country asks them.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
AmaruM,
I'll respect your opinion to a point but let me say this: it is apparent that the Iraqi people, in general, are not in agreement with your last few posted argumentitive reasonings?

Some of those who were involved with this event have been caught. How? They were "ratted out" by concerned Iraqi citizens. Interesting, no?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazi
Zip--again your comments make no sense. Maybe it's your fury about this whole subject and maybe you just don't have a fluid train of thought, but your two points at the end of your diatribe are nonsensicle. re-read them.

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAT bad.
Geeeze.

Zip

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
The Army of the Mujahideen, who claimed to have shot down the recent copter carrying Eleven people -- six Americans, three Bulgarians and two Fijians, have released a video showing the execution of one survivor from the crash. The man was found in the high grass near the crash site and was forced to stand up. He was then forced to move, and with an apparent broken leg, he began to limp across the field. The camera man then instructed the shooter to wait a moment while he zoomed in and the shooter opened fire. 15 rounds were fired into the injured victim, even after he fell to the ground. The voice in the background could be heard shouting "We are applying God's law."

i would nuke them there whole country and blame it on a missfire or blame it on another country or blame it on terrorist terrorizeing terrorist i cant spell but you know what i mean. our goverment has lied before lies and will lie again so if i was president something like that might happen following the ways of the goverment i would say that a bomb the terrorist were trying to build accidently went off on them. who in america would not belive me ? if 4 planes could fly and not be intercepted and let crash then anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Get out of IRAQ And Stay out. How many Americans killed now? how many more Families are going to lose loved ones? Total of Injured Soldiers just keep getting worse every day but no one cares about that. If Saddam knew what was goin on he be laughin his head off
back in the old holding pen....

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Seeker--An Iraqi insurgent is laying wounded in a Falluja Mousque and American GIs approach him. He raises his hand and move slightly and a GI says " he's still alive, " then another GI says not for long and blasts him--Now that's an orange

A wounded helicopter pilot, [yes I know from a commercial helicopter,] is laying in the grass wounded but aparantly cohesive and hes forced to get-up and walk, [even though he's seriously crippled from his injuries,] he turns to walk awayand they blast him. Maybe that's a bigger orange than the Mosque killing but it's still an orange, not an apple.

It would be an apple if we, the good guys, were clean.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
IMO, the fact that the wounded Iraqi soldier still had a weapon on him, and could very well be faking it (which happens all the time) makes that scenerio completely different from a wounded, unarmed, non threatening crash victim.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Seeker--A wounded insurgent is found to be moving in the Falluja Mosque and a marine says, 'he's moving," Another marine says ," not for long," and blasts him--all the while the video is running, and later realeased to the public. That's an orange.

A wounded helicopter pilot, [from that commercial helicopter,] is found laying on the ground with serious leg injuries. The insurgents help him up and direct him to walk away, and then blast him, all the while recording it on video, [later to be released on the internet. That's an orange, too.

No mixing of oranges and apples there.

I wish we were the good guys, but according to the way so many of you use bias in your method of measuring what's good and what's bad, I see us as willing to do anything to get what information we want or how frequently we use poor judgement in the use of deadly force.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
AmaruM,
I'll respect your opinion to a point but let me say this: it is apparent that the Iraqi people, in general, are not in agreement with your last few posted argumentitive reasonings?

Some of those who were involved with this event have been caught. How? They were "ratted out" by concerned Iraqi citizens. Interesting, no?

seekerof

there will always be people willing to rat someone out for money, no matter what... Its a shame the media there is so limited by the US, or you could all see the truth

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
seeker--A helicopter pilot flying a commercial helicopter, is found lying in the bushes, in extreme pain from his injuries sustained in the grounding of his helicopter. The insurgents find him, stand him up, brush him off, as you put it, and proceed to blast him as he attempts to walk. That's an orange.

An insurgent is found lying on the floor of the Falluja Mosque, in extreme pain from wounds he sustained fighting the coalition forces. American GI's enter the Mosque and one of the soldiers says, " he moving," the other says,"not for long," and blast him. To me, that's another orange.

Both on video and the videos released to the public.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join