It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of cash coming to uk soon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Tell me this G1111B1234, how are they going to pay all those lovely political and commercial backhanders at dawn and/or operate the grey and black market economies without somewhat untraceable cash monies?

This will never happen.

And if it did people will simply substitute gold and silver as a method payment once again.

"They" would be pricing themselves out there own markets you see.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Tell me this G1111B1234, how are they going to pay all those lovely political and commercial backhanders at dawn and/or operate the grey and black market economies without somewhat untraceable cash monies?

This will never happen.

And if it did people will simply substitute gold and silver as a method payment once again.

Adding to this that electronic credit can be created out of nowhere and disappear just as it magically appeared because it's not real.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

Very true.

I've got a "Pockit" MasterCard in my wallet that works along similar lines and that car be credited with digital cash, never had the need to use the thing all the same.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Very true.

I've got a "Pockit" MasterCard in my wallet that works along similar lines and that car be credited with digital cash, never had the need to use the thing all the same.

True and I feel the same, no need to use any credit cards and I am m quite happy with cash.

Practically a cashless society will create so many problems. What if you want to given money to your grandkids when they come and visit or give money to a homeless person.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

This will never happen.

It’s why crypto currencies took off in the first place, that’s what the black market uses these days. Not to mention loop holes that are taken advantage of such as offshore shell accounts, and money laundering schemes.

Going cashless won’t stop any of that, those who think otherwise are far behind the times.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Practically a cashless society will create so many problems. What if you want to given money to your grandkids when they come and visit or give money to a homeless person

The grandkids will happily except a digital payment unless they are Amish or something, and the homeless are already screwed. I see most people buying them food or a coffee these days, partly because they know if they give cash it might just be spent on feeding their addiction.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Oh, i use my credit cards, simply to help with establishing and maintaining my credit record.

As trying to get anything in this day of age without an adequate score can be like pulling teeth.

Or mean you may have to pay well over the odds, if you know what i mean.

Then there is the fact that renting a hotel room or hiring a car without the likes of a credit/debit cards can be an impossibility in this day of age.

I don't like the system, but not playing "Their" game can pretty much result in preclusion from a lot of aspects and services.

It is what it is, but i don't see cash monies disappearing without a somewhat untraceable viable alternative.
edit on 6-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Not all black/grey markets accept cryptocurrencies through AllisVibration.

Although they would do if forced to adopt the concept down to the removal of cash money.

But a lot of people are still going to wish something they can hold and call an actual thing which again would simply equate to gold and silver by my guess.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

I give them it so they can feed their addiction.

They are on the street buddy.

The fact of the matter is drugs help the poor sods with existence.

And what they choose to spend money given to them freely on should be their own concern.

It's not smart, its not correct, but they have enough problems to contend with aside from people's continued judgment.

Same people that will pop into ASDA and quite happily purchase 20 fags and a bottle of wine/whiskey.

Yet moan about some poor homeless sod spending their hard-earned cash on drugs.

Not much point in pointing out the hypocrisy, but it does exist.
edit on 6-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration

Practically a cashless society will create so many problems. What if you want to given money to your grandkids when they come and visit or give money to a homeless person

The grandkids will happily except a digital payment unless they are Amish or something, and the homeless are already screwed. I see most people buying them food or a coffee these days, partly because they know if they give cash it might just be spent on feeding their addiction.

You say you will give them money by digital payments? How many of us do it?
Do you see the great dangers of a cashless society with credit appearing and disappearing out of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Oh, i use my credit cards, simply to help with establishing and maintaining my credit record.

As trying to get anything in this day of age without an adequate score can be like pulling teeth.

Or mean you may have to pay well over the odds, if you know what i mean.

Then there is the fact that renting a hotel room or hiring a car without the likes of a credit/debit cards can be an impossibility in this day of age.

I don't like the system, but not playing "Their" game can pretty much result in preclusion from a lot of aspects and services.

It is what it is, but i don't see cash monies disappearing without a somewhat untraceable viable alternative.

I am fine with debit cards and cash.
I never used credit cards in my whole life.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: Astrocometus

I struggle to believe something that’s had books taken out , if it’s the word of god then all should be in, the book of Enoch is a good read!

The Bible has never had anything "taken out" it was at one time 66
different books written by 45 authors from 3 different continents
over a period of 1400 yrs. Only the books thought to be divinely
inspired by God were allowed to make up the canon. And
careful consideration by scholars was certainly taken. Sure the
books that were left out make for good reading and there is likely
a lot of truth to them. But they were left out for good reason.

They fall out of line with Gods authority in more ways than one and
simply do not match Holy scripture. The KJV shouldn't even exist
and I doubt if it would had not God intended it to be so. It forms
a cohesive coherent message from God to man. It is a love letter
and a love story. But you can't just read it. You have to know how
to read it. And that takes a lot of study that I don't believe ever
ends.

It's truly a phenomenal piece of work that no man could even begin
to write. Let alone 45 different ones speaking 3 different languages.
Only those who hate God would reject it.

And that's all I have to say about that.

I hope that takes you back to the topic and the mark being where
the world is headed. 616 if you insist but that isn't scripture.
edit on 6-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I wish i could claim the same Consvoli.

But again debt helps people establish a better credit score.

That is as long as they can pay it back in a timely manner.

Its a fecked-up world really.

The problem being too few haves, far too many have-nots.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It’s not about whether it’s been a problem or not , it’s about control.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

When they control everything they can do what they like , you think the rules apply to the wealthy ? Or the ones in control ?
It’s happening and soon cash will go, people need to wake up and see what’s coming ahead.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

That’s the whole point to cause problems

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Which they already have in spades G1111B1234.

Hence my ambivalence to believe "They" would be willing to rock the proverbial boat.

By way of the introduction of a system that would only draw attention to their backroom shenanigans behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

When the KJV was being made they decided what books to keep and what to take out . I think there’s about 27 books taken out.
If you research the history around the religions you’ll understand more but that’s the problem with religion, people won’t accept anything different.
What I find funny with the bible is the start and many other parts but why would Adam and Eve be told to be fruitful and multiply to REPLENISH the world when they’re the first. There’s nothing to replenish.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They’re being more brazen each day, this is coming, just like the new stupid law in Scotland which JK Rowling has already challenged the police over lol

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Stupid indeed and somewhat unimplementable.

Tell you how that one will go down G1111B1234.

PF will prosecute a few cases that will be shot down and blown out of the sky due to a lack of credible evidence by any half-decent defense lawyer.

The Sheriffs will become rather peeved with the waste of court time after a while and call them to the bench to tell them not to bother coming before then again with a case that cannot realistically be seen to accomplish anything other than to waste the time of the court.

The case dismissed, and that's all she wrote.

Judges don't like people who waste their time and tend not to be happy with those that try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join