It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of cash coming to uk soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Time will tell on this one. The ball has started to roll now so in my eyes it’ll only be a matter of time.
This is about to become reality and people will accept because they did over other things, I’m sure there’ll be another distraction when it’s done or something to make it appealing so people will accept.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Have there not already been like 4000+ reports submitted or thereabouts pertaining to the nonsensical charge?

Do you think Police Scotland has the time or resources to investigate them or anything but a fraction of that number?

Mate if your gaff gets screwed Police are lucky if they are able to send out a forensics team the same day.

I would not honestly worry too much about the entire rigmarole.

Plenty of other real problems to fear and be concerned with.

As opposed to woke nonsense laws put forward by toffs with their heads stuck up their own @rse by my guess.
edit on 6-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Dang, that hits.

I have nothing against physical cash.
I just find it more convenient for my lifestyle to use plastic

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Another problem is that you cannot purchase anything online without cash in an account or Bitcoin in a digital wallet.

I think its safe to say that both physical cash and digital currencies have both their merits and limitations.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

We’re heading to a points system and all our money will be controlled.

They’re intentionally braking the system, so they can start a new one but like Covid they had to prepare before hand, like changing end of life policies and ordering PPE prior the whole event.

What we’re seeing is them preparing for their future.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Well, I'm afraid i need to go deal with my garden fence future G1111B1234.

Full thing has blown over with this storm from one end of the garden to the next and managed to hit the next door neighbor's car and caravan.

And i do believe thats a trampoline a few doors down thats not supposed to be lodged in a hedge.

That's some storm eh?

Im glad I'm renting, and its not my fence, because put it this way, they don't look too chuffed or willing to accept Bitcoin by way of compensation.

Anyhoo need to go sort something out. LoL

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

lol
Enjoy, I’ve got some little people to feed and a dog to walk.
As always good chatting!

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Great way to censor peoples too. Wait till its link to your social media account

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
double post..
edit on 6-4-2024 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

woke nonsense laws put forward by toffs with their heads stuck up their own @rse by my guess.

Woke laws are a pushed political narrative. That is why they are happening across the western world. It is a top down agenga with objective.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: Consvoli

It’s not about whether it’s been a problem or not , it’s about control.

Can you really control 8billion+ people?
And I think this project is doomed to fail

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

They’re being more brazen each day, this is coming, just like the new stupid law in Scotland which JK Rowling has already challenged the police over lol

What law are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

We’re heading to a points system and all our money will be controlled.

They’re intentionally braking the system, so they can start a new one but like Covid they had to prepare before hand, like changing end of life policies and ordering PPE prior the whole event.

What we’re seeing is them preparing for their future.

I find this very difficult if not impossible in Western societies.

It could happen elsewhere and is happening in China where a social credit system is a way of managing a population until the point of revolution sometime in the future. Inevitable.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3
That is because we have all been using a fake ass economy propped up on the dollar which was dependent on total global market domination and the ability of our forces to invade uncooperative states on a whim in order to keep the manipulated pyramid scheme illusion alive.

In case you have not noticed, the end game of that system is what you are now seeing, massive transfers of physical gold out of western vaults and into the Eastern powers as our own economy is doomed from its ficticious financial holdings. A cashless system requires ignorant drones who have abandoned any desire of private ownership to function.

TPTB are certainly doing a great job of this, but ultimately they have in fact failed. It will be at least another generation before they can try again. What folks have begun realize as they continue to pull their physical wealth, from notes to bullion is that there are delays happening due to attempts to source a physical item which was over leveraged by as a much as 90% as someone else's holdings. There 1000 ounces of gold in this vault, but over 20,000 people have a claim to an ounce or more each! That simple analogy is our entire financial system.

And young people just believe that "hey we can just do this forever by making everything bytes and pixels on a screen!" thinking everyone can have it all. Snap back to reality friend. There will always be dissent, anomaly and such in people who refuse to submit to total enslavement. That is what a completely digital economy would cause, total personal enslavement to the state. It is a wet dream of the globalist cabal and they are so excited the newer generations are gleefully cheering for such a future.

But they already failed as it requires total global market domination. The inevitable result of that was conflict with bigger powers who run independent economic policies. Or, that pesky little war in Ukraine. Now we get to patiently wait and even participate as the new leaders rise to oust the old powers and restore some independence from the globalists based mostly in Europe.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The law I did a post about previously but it’s regarding how people can be charged with hate crime for what they say online no matter where they are in the world , it started on the 01/04/24.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hence why I’m not on any.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Very easily can control 8 billion people , covid was a good example and do they control your money with a points system and no cash to sue either , what you doing to do?

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Very easily can control 8 billion people , covid was a good example and do they control your money with a points system and no cash to sue either , what you doing to do?

I will give my reservations on how much control can be achieved over 8 billion+ people but I can't see this system been implemented.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

There's also just too much USD cash floating around to suddenly stop it. Countries like the UK are prime targets to go cashless. A giant island, everyone on the same time zone, CCTV is already accepted.

It will be interesting to see if this plays out. Although, a black market that will have its own currency will most definitely surface.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Definitely agree the criminal world will work something out but then most politicians are criminals so ……

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join