It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an old video of Kate Middleton, and I got a strange feeling.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

"you do recall what they did to Princess Diana Right ? and yet you still question the lengths at which these people will go ? I'll say it again I'm not sure she is dead but she is NOT OKAY."

I have already given my opinion on Diana,'s death so no need to ask me again.

What I am questioning is all the wild speculation which some folk seem to accept as fact.

Deny Ignorance, you know?

That's the nature of a conspiracy website.

Deny Ignorance of that fact, amigo.

If you don't want to hear people speculate may I suggest another site?

Let me know.

edit on 3/30/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Suggest Away. Never said I don't want to hear that.

I will post as I like, within T&Cs.

If you don't like contrary opinions, other echo chamber sites are available?

Amigo.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Firstly, the ring is there all the way through, no doubt about it.

Secondly, she's in the same garden as some old videos but not exact same bench or angle.

Third, she is famous in the UK for recycling her clothes over and over again, which is one reason why people like her, because she acts like the rest of us and wears things more than once!

Fourth, the poor lady has cancer and chemo and on top of being thin to start with has lost an awful lot of weight.

Fifth - get lost and leave her alone!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ShaylaBee

Well said!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Exactly.

She has her favorite clothes, like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Look at this old video from 2016 - look at her clothes, etc.

I also got a strange feeling when I looked at the new video of her - could it be an AI video?

I am not a fan of the royal family, but I don't wish them harm either because we are all living creatures, and I just want everybody to be happy.

I hope all this has a natural explanation.

Old Video:

New Video:

Yes , people wear cloths they own as long as they fit .

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BduardErnstein

It is deceptive content, the Washington post has asked AI experts and they think it is fake . If it was bona fide the question would not even arise. All we are seeing is a political coming together nothing to do with the reality of the situation.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Suggest Away. Never said I don't want to hear that.

I will post as I like, within T&Cs.

If you don't like contrary opinions, other echo chamber sites are available?

Amigo.

No one is Echoing anything mate , People are simply arriving at similar conclusions .

I get it the Royal Family is a touchy subject with several members on ATS but in saying that they are not untouchable as you may want to believe.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Fifth - get lost and leave her alone!!!

See there the Truth comes out .

Leave her alone she is a Princess !! . Ummm if she wanted to be left " Alone " she shouldn't have married into the most Famous Family on the Planet .

You and the others throwing themselves in front of all the post on this OP have blinders on and do not want to see the possible truth of what is going on with her.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

"The shirt she is wearing is the exact shirt she wore in a 2016 video ? 8 Years ago ? Are you kidding 8 years ago she is a British Royal her wardrobe is recycled and restyled every few months at a minimum . She wouldn't be caught 'DEAD' in a shirt from 8 years ago no pun intended."

Why do you think that?

Every few months?

Apparently, not:

www.hellomagazine.com...

There is a huge difference in wearing the same style and Wearing the exact same shirt from 8 years ago. The article points out she likes to reuse certain styles .

By all means continue defending the Royals it is amusing.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

My clear point was that this image was screengrabed from the vid, then the ring poorly photoshopped out and then claimed to be an AI error in the vid.

That is a fair point and you could be right .

But there are plenty of other signs in the Video pointing to AI not just the Ring.

I could give a Sh*t about Kate Middleton or the Royal family but the way this whole situation was handled makes ZERO logical sense , and the more they try to do damage control the more damage they are doing .

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

It is deceptive content, the Washington post has asked AI experts and they think it is fake . If it was bona fide the question would not even arise. All we are seeing is a political coming together nothing to do with the reality of the situation.

So what is the prime mover behind these fake videos/photos ?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If I murdered the wife, and kept her chats going on social media.Ok a few months would go by because I could say in posts that She wasn't feeling well, but at some stage someone would call to see her,Then I would have to say you just missed her etc. Then the alarm bells would start ringing and I would post a pic of us together having a picnic hoping it would halt the suspicion , but it would be an old photo, and someone would say she does not look sick you can see the problem here ,I would be at odds constantly trying to evade the building problems. Soon the cops would be around and that would be that. It is the same thing with Kate only they own the police.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

If I murdered the wife, and kept her chats going on social media.Ok a few months would go by because I could say in posts that She wasn't feeling well, but at some stage someone would call to see her,Then I would have to say you just missed her etc. Then the alarm bells would start ringing and I would post a pic of us together having a picnic hoping it would halt the suspicion , but it would be an old photo, and someone would say she does not look sick you can see the problem here ,I would be at odds constantly trying to evade the building problems. Soon the cops would be around and that would be that. It is the same thing with Kate only they own the police.

Exactly this is no normal Family .

But Normal or not Logic always applies and the way they are handling this is just Weird . There is a very simple way to put all of this to bed and that is to do a press conference with Kate and her husband and boom it's over.

Instead they put out this suspect video of her in an 8 year old sweater looking quite healthy.

I get it she is " sick " she needs rest fine , But she is a Royal she is a princess she has to buck up and let people know for real she is okay .

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   

We don't live in a democracy if we aren't allowed to question!

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Defending them?

No. Denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

"I get it the Royal Family is a touchy subject with several members on ATS but in saying that they are not untouchable as you may want to believe."

I don't believe that at all.

I have said many times on here that I believe Diana was murdered.

It is you that seems to be "touchy" about contrary opinions.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

"I get it the Royal Family is a touchy subject with several members on ATS but in saying that they are not untouchable as you may want to believe."

I don't believe that at all.

I have said many times on here that I believe Diana was murdered.

It is you that seems to be "touchy" about contrary opinions.

In the end mate I'm not just blowing smoke or Hyperbole .

It is a statement of Fact that certain people are very touchy about the Royal Family and will defend them blindly . I admire this truly I do , I admire Loyalty and Chivalry .

But the question is this .... Instead of just blindly defending and assuming Kate Middleton is fine , wouldn't the loyal thing be to investigate and push to see that she is Perfectly fine . After all she is not Blood related to the Royals is she ? She is an outsider and if I were her I'd want people to keep tabs on me from the outside . Just a thought Mate.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

How is calling Diana's death "murder" blindly defending them?

She's not fine, she is having chemo.

I will continue to apply critical thinking and to Deny Ignorance, if you please.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The late Duke of Edinburgh was a very long serving "outsider"?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join