It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an old video of Kate Middleton, and I got a strange feeling.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Although I agree with your statement. You have to sometimes remember what site you are posting on.

Indeed. The site that claims that none of the elites took the vaccine, until they get sick then it was definitely the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Sometimes folk would do well to take off their tin foil hats.
Some things are quite simply what they are.
Rainbows
Jane

I am trying to figure out what people think he conspiracy is here... do they think she's dead? do they think she does not really have cancer? What is the thought process here?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Wild and feverish speculation?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: RussianTroll

There's nothing miraculous about it. She probably rehearsed that speech and did multiple versions of that video. Take after take to get just the right feel to it. When some people are under stress, they fiddle with a pen or pencil, some will play with the rings they're wearing. I do it myself with my wedding ring.

Maybe she's lost weight and the ring is too big now. She may have taken it off in fear of losing it and they told her to put it back on.

There are perfectly normal reasons for the "magic ring" without creating a conspiracy.

Indeed. And on a conspiracy site, no less.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Excellent point, well made.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Not trying to be a buzz-kill.
Just shocked at the insane theories that get debated BEFORE looking at anything smacking of common sense.

Of all the Royals I'm partial to Anne & Kate since they despite the fishbowl, attempt to just do normal things, both happily recycle outfits, Anne works like a dog showing up at every event altho Kate I'm sure will catch up to her once the kids are older. Both Women also are inspiring with always comporting themselves with respect, showing respect for others as well.

(sniff) The rest of the royal herd leaves much to be desired.
Exceptions the Essex's & Tisdales of course.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Great point, good video - the point I made earlier is along similar parallels of thought. I suggested that the palace put out three very poorly crafted fake images/videos to 'preload' our biases concerning the way that the palace enacts the use of digital technology - poorly. But then, they launch a state-of-the-art deepfake of Kate speaking while seated on that bench, which is so advanced & highly polished that it's almost indistinguishable from actual reality.

The purpose of this would be to make us all suspect that the palace isn't capable of crafting a state-of-the-art deepfake, only for them to suddenly produce a state-of-the-art deepfake which cements the position that Kate is currently alive and well, buying valuable time for them to spin out the story of how ultimately, she will die of the cancer she announced in this 'real' video, rather than her having died much, much sooner due to some other reason. They have played for time with an excellent deepfake, and now whatever game the palace is actually playing has been disguised by the machiavellian way they used a bait & switch, IE - 3 x crap deepfake for 1 x perfect deepfake.

I hope my point is clear. I believe it is unassailable.

They have expertly tricked us into buying into the excellent deepfake they just released. Kate may well be in a coma, or already deceased. I hope not. But. Everyone else is laying low, so anything could be true, we simply have no way of knowing, and whatever the truth, they just purchased at least three months of hiding the truth from us.

It's ironic if true, because it would be one of the oldest institutions in the World Order which has tricked us with a bait & switch played expertly with brand new, bleeding edge technology.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sure, as if he's the only one talking about turbo cancer.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Thank you for being a voice of reason & for pointing out the irrational emotional anger about the fact that we are questioning the motives & actions of one of the most traditionally corrupt institutions in the world. As if they're all sweetness & light & can be trusted implicitly.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Wild & feverish denial?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Denial of what? Speculation?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

"I hope my point is clear. I believe it is unassailable."

I believe it isn't.

Other points are available. And just as valid.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Agreed. Anne works tirelessly.

Duke of Pork and Harry, toast.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Haters are gonna hate. As ever.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

She doesn't move from her seated position?

Wow. Good find.

You want more in depth I can do that .

Her face .... AI always concentrates way to much on the Face it's too flawless to perfect and yet AI even High end AI struggles with Hands and Feet but in particular hands.

The shirt she is wearing is the exact shirt she wore in a 2016 video ? 8 Years ago ? Are you kidding 8 years ago she is a British Royal her wardrobe is recycled and restyled every few months at a minimum . She wouldn't be caught 'DEAD' in a shirt from 8 years ago no pun intended.

you do recall what they did to Princess Diana Right ? and yet you still question the lengths at which these people will go ? I'll say it again I'm not sure she is dead but she is NOT OKAY.
edit on 29-3-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I’m sorry but the royals don’t work hard , they have people do everything for them , work 40 hours a week, with children , with limited money , scrapping the barrel , that’s hard work, being driven , fed , dressed etc , that sounds very hard lol

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Lots of the aristocratic orders are actually very tight with their money, the average duke probably drives a 20 year old range rover and will almost run it into the ground....

They may have influence but that has slowly changed and ww1 certainly made it obvious as they dumped their estates due to a lack of staff and actual family members dying due to having to lead troops in person as there wasn't enough educated people around.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: McGinty

The screengrab looks like it may have had a the cloning tool used to erase the ring, since the finger has a wee wobble where the ring should be.

Why exactly would they feel the need to Erase the Ring in that single frame ?

I love the reply's on this OP truly I do they are so impassioned almost Angry that we think something has happened to Kate to one of the precious Royals.

" She is FINE
!!!! "

lol ummm no she is not fine that video is AI my friends and there are so many many pointers the ring just being one of them . She Does not move from that seated position , her movements in general are unnatural and where is her beloved Husband.

Ill say it again she may not be Dead but she is far from okay.

Yes, that’s all very nice, but you didn’t answer my question: where exactly in the vid is this frame. Unless you know that then everything you say is hypothetical. The only rational conclusion is that this frame is not in the vid

Moreover, of course there wouldn’t be a single frame with the ring removed. Surely no one except you has suggested this. I certainly didn’t! That’s indeed ludicrous and you’re using it in your reply is a straw man argument.

My clear point was that this image was screengrabed from the vid, then the ring poorly photoshopped out and then claimed to be an AI error in the vid.

Please, simply tell us the timecode in the vid at which this frame appears and then you have an argument, instead of an entirely hypothetical scenario.

And Btw, I’m not a royalist, nor think of them precious in any way. They’re mere flesh & blood like the rest of us. I’d like to see them say more on issues such as the wealth gap, rather than protecting their gravy train with silence on such things. But they’re only human - we all tend to look after our own. In this case some kids have a sick mum, so for the kids sake as well as hers I wish her well. That’s not being a royalist, it’s just being human.

What I do think of as precious are the words: Deny Ignorance

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

"The shirt she is wearing is the exact shirt she wore in a 2016 video ? 8 Years ago ? Are you kidding 8 years ago she is a British Royal her wardrobe is recycled and restyled every few months at a minimum . She wouldn't be caught 'DEAD' in a shirt from 8 years ago no pun intended."

Why do you think that?

Every few months?

Apparently, not:

www.hellomagazine.com...
edit on 30-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

"you do recall what they did to Princess Diana Right ? and yet you still question the lengths at which these people will go ? I'll say it again I'm not sure she is dead but she is NOT OKAY."

I have already given my opinion on Diana,'s death so no need to ask me again.

What I am questioning is all the wild speculation which some folk seem to accept as fact.

Deny Ignorance, you know?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join