It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of the End, for US leftist dems. Truth Gate: Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The tip of the Iceberg, that the lefts Titanic is going to sink from, is the truth. They can't hide or rewrite Official records or our memories.

Those who were alive, remember it clearly, just like 9/11.

This video, is less than 15mins, and is the beginning of a series of a great eye opening release of public record.

There's no way the people who were involved can deny it.
This is a testimony of public record, from personal memories, that many of us can recall with perfect clarity.

Put it in the history books!
Harriet vs o'buma-
youtu.be...

This YouTube video, is going to red pill many people.

edit on 18-3-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

you blasphemed dear leader. First rule of Obamanation, don't speak ill (or offer facts that aren't approved) when speaking of the king. Doing so might alert more people to the part where he has his hand up Joe Biden's ass currently and is running things from his basement in his jogging pants, as he claimed earlier.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
Synopsis of the click bait, I mean video, please.

It's a clip from the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government that discusses the government's role in developing and using AI to monitor and censor speech, particularly online, and the importance of preserving the historical record accurately.

It brings to light the importance of considering new legislation to protect American's rights in this modern technological era, and raises questions like, who owns our data, and should we have the right to algorithmic transparency.

My 2 cents:
Even if predictive algorithms are right 60% to 90% of the time, they are still wrong 10% to 40% of the time.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

it also brings the immunity aspect of Trump's current legal issues into play. If Trump isn't immune, neither is Obama. And his crimes were just read out and on record for all to hear.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I don't think this will red pill anyone. Both sides know what's going on, it's just that the Leftists are happy about it. Their side is untouchable, while they go after everyone else.

What they don't seem to understand is that just because you voted for it, doesn't make you immune to it.

From the day Trump announced his candidacy, the Left has gone into full "Get Trump" mode. Keep in mind, Pelosi promised to impeach him before he took office.

Hillary said the quiet part out loud. By Any Means Necessary.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

From the day Trump announced his candidacy, the Left has gone into full "Get Trump" mode.

That's the whole reason I questioned their claims. I wondered why the flip all of a sudden? As I listened more and read the transcripts that they only took excerpts from, it was clear there was an agenda to defame and attack Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Nothing new, no smoking gun evidence. As for where it is going:

Australia’s transition to a fully cashless society now in full swing as major bank closes all physical branches

I'll see your online only banking and raise you the tokenization of real world assets on permissioned networks, rather than decentralized blockchains.

Opinion - The Biggest Bank Heist in History Is Coming

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FeeshJefe

originally posted by: DAVID64

From the day Trump announced his candidacy, the Left has gone into full "Get Trump" mode.

That's the whole reason I questioned their claims. I wondered why the flip all of a sudden? As I listened more and read the transcripts that they only took excerpts from, it was clear there was an agenda to defame and attack Trump.

Well, there is that story where Trump and ‘somebody else’ has the goods on the last election, Seth Rich, JFK, and all the other crap that’s gone unpunished.

Probably nothing there, but it’s nice to dream about it. Throw it all out there and flip the entire script.

But. I even wonder what the elites / swamp have as plan D for that ?

Start chucking nukes at somebody ? A rerun of Geo Floyd riots, just X 100 ? Emergency pres orders that confiscate guns and gold and food ?

Nothing would surprise me. FBI will probably find a way to gather a couple thousand people of color and Islam and lgbt ….. blow em up, blame Trump and his white supremacists, and let the race war rip.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

XRP/Ripple is one crypto built by bankers for bankers. Complies with the regulations. Ain't necessary a bad thing as a lot of had lessons have gone into making those regulations.

As the BRICS take down the west on the economic front, all they have to do is not interfere with an enemy destroying themselves. When Russia went through its economic reset, first few years suck bad, took a decade to get back on track. Why we still want to kill them after that?

Perhaps the World Bank kicking out Russia done the world a favor. If anyone can save the global economy with the mess they made, bet is on Russia.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I genuinely feel sorry for people that think the Left is on the verge of "ending" or being defeated in some way.

Ya'll said the same thing when Trump won in 2016 and look where we are.

In fairness, liberals thought conservatives were down for the count when Obama won in 2008.

Both sides repeatedly make this mistake.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it also brings the immunity aspect of Trump's current legal issues into play. If Trump isn't immune, neither is Obama. And his crimes were just read out and on record for all to hear.

If they get Trump and his movement shut down, 3 branches of govt will never be in non-democrat-communist hands again.

Obama and Biden and Hillary would have nothing to worry about.

Trump is the last minute save, or the coupe de grace.

Don’t see another scenario.

Which is why it sure would be nice if he’s got the goods in some way or another. If they get his ass in the jail for life, a poison pill of insane disclosures would really be the only thing left.

The bolsheviks may even have that covered in the corrupt judiciary. But we could blow up the public, just like the dems like to do.
edit on 18-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

originally posted by: network dude

If they get Trump and his movement shut down, 3 branches of govt will never be in non-democrat-communist hands again.

Trump would be wise to hammer this point home during the campaign. This is part of what won him 2016, voters did not want a Democrat activist SCOTUS.

Sotomayor has been floated to retire soon, and Democrats keep talking about packing the court.

If voters want to keep the SCOTUS beholden to the Constitution instead of the latest brainless liberal "cause," they'll vote Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
Synopsis of the click bait, I mean video, please.

It's a clip from the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government that discusses the government's role in developing and using AI to monitor and censor speech, particularly online, and the importance of preserving the historical record accurately.

It brings to light the importance of considering new legislation to protect American's rights in this modern technological era, and raises questions like, who owns our data, and should we have the right to algorithmic transparency.

My 2 cents:
Even if predictive algorithms are right 60% to 90% of the time, they are still wrong 10% to 40% of the time.

Thank you for that! Now to watch it

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Try and convict Barack for those murders, and investigate his connection to Lorretta Fuddy, and her boss that was evidently Baracks bilogical father (Subuh Sumohadiwojojo), and be sure and investigate Loretta's death in Hawaii, when Barack was there. She was the only one who died in that incident. She was drown just like Obamas chef was fairly recently. Barry likes to be nearby when he calls the hit.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Pea-brain liberals will cheer and celebrate when the Supreme Court rules in late June that former Presidents can be put on trial for things they did while they were President.

Then they will cry and whine when President Trump does exactly what the Supreme Court enabled, 7 months prior to him being sworn in!

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hidden in Plain Sight . Symbolism Will Be Their Downfall .........

edit on 18-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
I genuinely feel sorry for people that think the Left is on the verge of "ending" or being defeated in some way.

Ya'll said the same thing when Trump won in 2016 and look where we are.

In fairness, liberals thought conservatives were down for the count when Obama won in 2008.

Both sides repeatedly make this mistake.

An OLD Q Post .........Hidden in Plain Sight......

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/06/2022 11:18:56 ID: 7790a7
8kun/qresearch: 17724555
What groups are financing Ukraine?
Why are they financing Ukraine?
Why was Hunter in Ukraine?
What did 'Pop' threaten to withold from Ukraine?
A billion dollars?
Who benefits?
What did 'Pop' receive in return?
Why is Hunter not in jail?
Think.
Blackmail?
Bribes?
Extortion?
Threats?
How do you control a 'leader'?
How do you control a country?
Are you ready to take back control?
Your vote matters.
You have all the tools you need.
Q

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Baracks bilogical father Subuh Sumohadiwojojo

three images, you tell me who obama daddy is

his supposed real daddy

subuh and obama

and a match of subuh and obama

and another question, fuddy died in a plane crash from "heart failure" (the official claim) and was the only one to die. but i don't recall any thing stating obama was there that day, can you post a source for that.

edit on 18-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join