It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Russians?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Sleep well, old friend.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: FlyersFan

First of all, they were subjected to a century of expansion of Judaism. And now all political positions, including the presidency, in Ukraine are occupied by Jews, in the hope of making Israel 2.0 out of Crimea and Ukraine.

Seriously? You're now playing the tired Jewish card? This is some weak sauce man. Have you run out of legitimate arguments? Israel has no territorial claims against Ukraine or any other country in the Eastern Europe. It never had. To claim otherwise is sheer insanity.

Look I get it. You're a fan of Goebbels. You emulate him on nearly every occasion.

Now you're shedding crocodile tears for all those poor children of Gaza while your fellow country men rot for decades in Siberian prisons for merely criticizing the dictator or end up being shot on a bridge. How patriotic of you.
edit on 12-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

SERIOUSLY......................

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I read your other thread but it is closed now so I can't comment. Just want to say that I read with fascination all of your threads about Russia. I have been really interested in Russian history just because I think Russia has one of the most interesting histories of any country. Especially the period of revolutions circa 1917. It must be neat, well not really neat but you know what I mean to have family that lived through that period in Russia and passed down stories about it. My best friend in high school was this too cool girl who was an exchange student from Ukraine and she basically expressed the same sentiments you have about how Ukraine and Russia are basically one people.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I know this "flight of soul" that you speak to...and the experience is precisely as you have described...an elevated state of Gnosis...where the entirety of knowing is right there in your mind...as you are filled with the presence of the Holy Spirit...and emptied of all pretense...

This is called in the Christian tradition..."The wedding ceremony"...Where your soul and the Logos consummate the fulfillment of spiritual union...
There is no actual analogue...that fully defines or describes the unrivaled intensity of this experience...

There is only awe...and a humble understanding that you are loved with an intensity that eclipses life...an unrivaled love by a power so infinitely vast and compassionate...so perfect and pure...that it leaves one humbled...truly humbled...

I have had this experience on a number of occasions...although not for many years...

The last time was when a friend asked me to pray for his fiance'...She was driving on her way to visit him when she was in a major traffic accident...In the hospital...they determined that she had major internal damage...multiple broken bones...punctured lungs...and her organs were failing...

My friend asked me to pray for her...so I did...I prayed what is described as deep spiritual prayer...with every thing that I am...I prayed that she would be well again...I had never prayed so intently...nor have I since...

After a time...as I was intently pouring out unquenchable faith...I suddenly experienced such an overwhelming joy and bliss...and was swept up into such aching...powerful love...the words were fashioned in my mind...more as an exquisite understanding than any vocalization...that my prayers were heard...that there was no longer any worry or need for sorrow...that she would be alright...that she was going to live and be whole...

I left my room and went to my friend and told him she was going to be alright...that she was going to be healed...
Obviously he didn't believe me...and i left it at that...

The next morning he came to my room...crying...I asked him how his fiance' was doing...it was a few minutes before he could speak...and he told me that she had been released from the hospital...that the doctors were astonished that such horrible injuries...were gone...that a patient who was dying the evening before...was whole...and healed...

I do not attribute such wonderment to my self...or to any imagined ability of self...I do however attribute such to the spiritual state and the power of the Divine Spirit...that merely used me as an adjunct...as a tool to accomplish what the will of the Father and the Holy Spirit saw fit to accomplish...

This is the truth as I experienced it...when I pray...I empty out the self and become the prayer...

As I stated...that was many years ago...and in the years since...I have fallen far from the spiritual path seeker that I once was...
Fallen back to the sin...and the sinner...

I miss that me...

I would admonish any that honestly and truthfully seek to understand their place in the Fathers plan...loose their grip on the world...empty their heart...their mind...their soul...of the world...of the self...and become as placid as windless water...
The reason...because you cannot fill an already full vessel...if one truly desires to be filled with the Holy Spirit...then obviously you have to make the requisite room...

Empty all the dross...let it fall by the wayside...and be filled...with peace...joy...and love...

Please excuse my long winded recounting of experience...I just wanted to share that small slice of my life...

Be well good sir...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

So. In 1939, the famous Marquis Astolphe de Custine was hiding in Russia from the French Revolution.

1939? At least get the right century..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join