It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fani Willis warned Nathan Wade’s lawyer to stay quiet about affair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Fani Willis warned Nathan Wade’s lawyer to stay quiet about affair, court filing claims: ‘They are coming after us’

Yikes.... Sounds like its all coming out...

“They are coming after us. You don’t need to talk to them about anything about us,” Willis is alleged to have warned Terrence Bradley in a September 2023 phone call.

Kinda new but it sounds like another lawyer over heard fani telling a witness to keep his mouth shut

The call was overheard by Cobb County, Georgia, prosecutor Cindi Lee Yeager, according to court papers filed Monday by Trump co-defendant David Schafer.

If true the georgie case is lost and with the scotus putting the kabosh on the the other trials it seems to be just a bad day for the dems ...

full post article

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

One by One the Bogus 91 Suits against the Honorable Donald J. Trump are being Exposed as Frauds .
Meanwhile in N.Y. .............

" Trump Attorney Blasts DA Bragg for Prosecutorial Misconduct "

An attorney for Donald Trump sent an 11-page letter to New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg Jr., accusing him and his office of "prosecutorial misconduct" ahead of the hush-money trial set to begin later this month.

Attorney Todd Blanche ripped Bragg for turning a "blind eye" to the "admitted and repeated perjury" of Michael Cohen, a former Trump lawyer, who is the prosecution's star witness in the trial.

At the same time, Blanche says Bragg is using his office to put "vindictive and oppressive pressure" on Allen Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, who pleaded guilty Monday to perjury for false statements he made last May ahead of the recently completed civil trial against Trump.

Weisselberg, 76, entered court in handcuffs. He was sentenced to five months.

"This dereliction of duty renders you fully unfit to serve as District Attorney, and exposes innocent citizens, like Mr. Weisselberg, to irreparable and life-altering harm," Blanche wrote.

"Today, your office has forced Mr. Weisselberg into pleading guilty to nonexistent perjury offenses by threatening him with years in state prison should he not succumb to your demands."

Blanche continued, "To compel a plea today to drummed-up "

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

This has been the greatest show in town.
I'm glad the farcical drama is still ongoing.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

It's always a big show when the clowns all pile out of that little car and run around asking you to smell their flower.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's always a big show when the clowns all pile out of that little car

I'm sure we'll find a couple more clown's have been in Fani's trunk.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

the laws dems will break to "save" us all is , truly, horrifying

But i find it so funny that the case that was supposed to launch fani into national politics will, instead, land her in jail and with no bar license

But thats what happens (usually with the dems) when they think others are as corrupt as themselves.. only to fail and have their copprution exposed
edit on am320243109America/ChicagoTue, 05 Mar 2024 09:58:37 -0600_3000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's always a big show when the clowns all pile out of that little car and run around asking you to smell their flower.

No way am I smelling Fani's flower - I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Okay ... so what happens if Fani Willis and loverboy get outed and they get kicked off the team going after Trump? What happens to the case? I'm not sure where it goes from there.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It will get kicked to another county.

Where they may or may not choose to prosecute.

I don't know if it's random or if there is a process.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Okay ... so what happens if Fani Willis and loverboy get outed and they get kicked off the team going after Trump? What happens to the case? I'm not sure where it goes from there.

One thing appears pretty clear, the trial won't be anytime soon if they get the boot. Likely after the election. Which at that point, is pointless. All this is to keep Trump from running. It's not working. They will have to go with plan D, which is the Iranian sniper.
edit on 5-3-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So even if Fani and loverboy are kicked off the team ... which it looks like they should be ... that might not be the end of it? UGH. Alright. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yes, sadly.

Yet all her gathered evidence becomes suspect, especially grand jury indictments.

Given the right arguments made, another county likely may not wish to pursue to do flimsy evidence and/or financial burdens to reacquire certain evidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

and just think what this will do to the non trump cases... she signed off on all of themm and now they may all be in danger of reversal if the judges says she lied under oath to the court...

this will get better before the end ..and ive got my popcorn

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I want to see all her prosecuted cases appeal.

And in unison declare they paid in cash....

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

LOL, I wonder who will be the first to pull that one on her.

Sir, you must pay the fine the court ordered. But Mrs. Willis, I did pay it, I paid in cash.

how could she not accept that based on her own words. LOL!

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'm the proof, my words are the evidence!

I paid in cash!

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wait till future investigations find Fani and Co. Inc. were/are involved in drug case bribes. 😬

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There is a very good chance that all of her cases WILL be appealed.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

LOL

I Greatly Do Not Care for Criminals , they Ruin Life for the Rest of Us . I am Sure the " Big Guy Upstairs " is Aware of this Conundrum for his Blessed Creations here on Earth and takes Appropriate Measures to Rectify the Matter when the " Time " Comes . *)
edit on 5-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join