It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump navigates every roadblock in front of 2024 campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Trump navigates every roadblock in front of his 2024 campaign, I never thought we would get to this point, but here we are. 

And yes as Megan Kelley said it's incredible...

Thoughts

Tiffany đť•Ź reposted
Megyn Kelly
@megynkelly
With the Trump immunity case being accepted by SCOTUS & what’s happening in Georgia, Trump may well have pulled the inside straight he needed to beat these cases. NY is a joke. GA is dying/severely delayed. FL ain’t happening b/4 Nov. And now, neither is J6 DC case. Incredible.
7:22 PM · Feb 28, 2024
·
Views

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

*cough* assassination *cough*

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Perplexity thinks:

"Based on the provided sources, the statement suggesting that Trump may have gained an advantage in his legal battles due to the Supreme Court accepting the immunity case is inaccurate. The Appeals Court has ruled that Trump does not have absolute immunity from federal prosecution for his actions during the 2020 election, marking a significant legal setback for him. The Supreme Court's decision to hear arguments on Trump's immunity does not guarantee a favorable outcome for him; it merely indicates that the issue will be further deliberated. The Supreme Court will determine whether a former president enjoys immunity from criminal prosecution for actions taken during their tenure in office, a legally untested question with significant implications. The timing of the Supreme Court's decision, likely by the end of June, will play a crucial role in determining the course of Trump's legal proceedings. Therefore, the statement's assertion that Trump may have secured an advantage in beating these cases is not supported by the current legal developments and interpretations of presidential immunity."

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He's getting a lot of help from those Justices he put on the Supreme Court.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Ahhh, you mean the ones that simply interpret the Constitutionality of the issues.

Thems folks.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

its what happens when corrupt people try to do things... they always backfire.

unfortunately you have to let the slow wheels of justice grind away until then.

lets just hope they dont stop now.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Looks like President Trump has won over President Joe Biden too!

Biden is in the middle of this photo, isn't he?: gettr.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

SCOTUS may have actually done him a disservice. Their clearly going to try and get ruling out before the end of the current session in June. That means the trial can start in August/September, which would have it ending in October/beginning of November.

Just in time for it be fresh in the mind of voters for Election Day.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

SCOTUS may have actually done him a disservice. Their clearly going to try and get ruling out before the end of the current session in June. That means the trial can start in August/September, which would have it ending in October/beginning of November.

Just in time for it be fresh in the mind of voters for Election Day.

Oh my goodness, I hope the trial starts soon, especially on the Jan 6 case.

I love the discovery process and look forward to Pelosi being brought to the stand.

*giggles*

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
He still hasn’t managed to find a way to pay the bond for his NY civil cases. Why hasn’t he paid it yet, surely he has the money, right? I mean, the dudes a very successful billionaire, yeah?

lol, apparently the interest accumulates at over 100k a day til he pays up… Trump and his MAGA supporters must be burnt out by all this winning.
edit on 29-2-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
He still hasn’t managed to find a way to pay the bond for his NY civil cases. Why hasn’t he paid it yet, surely he has the money, right? I mean, the dudes a very successful billionaire, yeah?

lol, apparently the interest accumulates at over 100k a day til he pays up… Trump and his MAGA supporters must be burnt out by all this winning.

That’s just Silly.

Will your head explode when he doesn’t pay any of it at all?

I hope so.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The best thing we can do is keep sending him our financial support. When generations of that European wealth is being pumped out in bribes and witness tampering against our political system; it takes the entire USA's citizenry to pitch in and help fund the defense of this foreign attack being orchestrated out of Brussels, London and Davos .

This is the power of the wealth of the European Monarchs and that ancient money they have been hoarding for hundreds of years. 2020 forced them to take a loss just to usurp American control of our own government again. We have to be strong as American citizens and fight money with money! Let these financial elites of the old oppressive world order know the fury and patriotism of our founding fathers with our own fiery zeal as we pitch in every last penny we can!

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That’s just Silly.

I hope so.

My head won’t explode, Trump on the other hand is a different story.

His got til the 25th of March, then they can start forcefully seizing his assets… that’ll be interesting.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That’s just Silly.

I hope so.

His got til the 25th of March, then they can start forcefully seizing his assets… that’ll be interesting.

Oh I think it will explode 🤣

What assets do you think they are going to seize?

Do you low info Libs actually think they are going to start evicting residents and businesses from Trump Tower?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That’s just Silly.

I hope so.

Do you low info Libs actually think they are going to start evicting residents and businesses from Trump Tower?

Laugh all you want, doesn’t change the fact that Trumps going to be in a lot of financial trouble at the end of March… if this whole merger thing with Truth Social doesn’t go his way.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ahhh, you mean the ones that simply interpret the Constitutionality of the issues.

Thems folks.

Except that's not all they're doing. There is a principle in US law that Justice delayed is Justice denied. Once an individual has been indicted and a trial has been started, the overall public good is best served by concluding the trial as expeditiously as possible, consistent with observing all the usual rules. If the defendant is innocent, his interest is best served by clearing his name as soon as possible. If he is guilty, the state interest is best served by penalizing him as soon as possible. In both cases, an expeditious trial is the best choice. The only party who benefits from delay is a defendant who is guilty and is just trying to run out the clock. The Supremes know this as well as anyone.

The issues before them are serious, but not particularly complicated. Especially the issue about immunity. They've narrowed the issue to basically one question. At this point, all they have to do is vote yes or no. They could deal with the immunity issue in a couple of weeks if they wanted to. They settled the Gore v. Bush controversy in a few days, as I recall. The practical consequence of their actions could be to cause the nation to go into the elections with Trump's guilt or innocence on whether he tried to overthrow the election unresolved. The only party who benefits from that is Trump, and the conservative Justices seem to be okay with that.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That’s just Silly.

I hope so.

Laugh all you want, doesn’t change the fact that Trumps going to be in a lot of financial trouble at the end of March… if this whole merger thing with Truth Social doesn’t go his way.

Save your tears for when it doesn’t go the way you are cheering for it to go.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The best thing we can do is keep sending him our financial support. When generations of that European wealth is being pumped out in bribes and witness tampering against our political system; it takes the entire USA's citizenry to pitch in and help fund the defense of this foreign attack being orchestrated out of Brussels, London and Davos .

This is the power of the wealth of the European Monarchs and that ancient money they have been hoarding for hundreds of years. 2020 forced them to take a loss just to usurp American control of our own government again. We have to be strong as American citizens and fight money with money! Let these financial elites of the old oppressive world order know the fury and patriotism of our founding fathers with our own fiery zeal as we pitch in every last penny we can!

Good idea. You first.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That’s just Silly.

I hope so.

Save your tears for when it doesn’t go the way you are cheering for it to go.

I could say the same to you. Guess we’re just going to have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I could see how that would be inconvenient if you don't appreciate the constitution. Too bad. Maybe actually try to stack it? Gotta fix democracy ya know!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join