It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump navigates every roadblock in front of 2024 campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

SPARE ME CONRAD.

THE SUPREMES RUN THEIR OWN SCHEDULE.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: RazorV66

He still hasn’t managed to find a way to pay the bond for his NY civil cases. Why hasn’t he paid it yet, surely he has the money, right? I mean, the dudes a very successful billionaire, yeah?

lol, apparently the interest accumulates at over 100k a day til he pays up… Trump and his MAGA supporters must be burnt out by all this winning.

That’s just Silly.

Will your head explode when he doesn’t pay any of it at all?

I hope so.

My head won’t explode, Trump on the other hand is a different story.

His got til the 25th of March, then they can start forcefully seizing his assets… that’ll be interesting.

I bet that would feel good huh? Like when you climb the rope in high school good. Would that be true justice for you?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He still hasn’t managed to find a way to pay the bond for his NY civil cases. Why hasn’t he paid it yet, surely he has the money, right? I mean, the dudes a very successful billionaire, yeah?

lol, apparently the interest accumulates at over 100k a day til he pays up… Trump and his MAGA supporters must be burnt out by all this winning.

That’s just Silly.

Will your head explode when he doesn’t pay any of it at all?

I hope so.

My head won’t explode, Trump on the other hand is a different story.

His got til the 25th of March, then they can start forcefully seizing his assets… that’ll be interesting.

The thing about Trump is, he is always larger then life. Nothing stops him! Every feeble-minded attack only serves to make him stronger.

Now with Joe Biden on the other hand, I am very concerned. Its something people dont mention much. I notice that Democrats are embarrassed about this subject. They feel naked and exposed when this subject, but its once again happening before our very eyes.

Its about Joe now. Have you seen him lately? Notice anything different? He has begun to shrink. It happens to all Liberal Presidents. Joe was once a very large man. And now he is much smaller. We saw this same thing with President Carter. He and his wife were once normal people, before becoming dwarves. I can prove it too.

Now its Joes turn.

Not fair! That dogone Trump is still larger then life!

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The best thing we can do is keep sending him our financial support.

Trump loves people like you the most.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86
a reply to: putnam6

Perplexity thinks:

Perplexity is an AI.

An AI doesn't actually think.

It responds as it was programmed to do.

A rather apt analogy of Democrat voters, actually...

edit on 100000002America/Chicago2pmThu, 29 Feb 2024 21:57:17 -060057 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
🚨LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

It was Special Counsel JACK SMITH who asked the U.S. Supreme Court to rule if Donald J. Trump is immune from prosecution for actions taken when he was President.

On December 13th 2023, Liberal Media called it a gutsy, masterful move on Smith's part. (See appended article)

Now, Liberals are ANGRY, as if Trump's legal team is responsible for the SCOTUS agreeing yesterday to hear oral arguments on April 22nd.

Team Trump played no role. The request to the U.S. Supreme Court is all on the Biden-Garland-Smith team's shoulders. (aka: "The Three Stooges")😈

www.latimes.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625
I absolutely know Trump loves Patriotic Americans, he has expressed as much with his own actions and words. Your European elite scumbag bankster dynasties on the other hand, have utter contempt for American liberty.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: malte86

Perplexity thinks:

Perplexity is an AI.

An AI doesn't actually think.

It responds as it was programmed to do.

A rather apt analogy of Democrat voters, actually...

Thank you Lumenari, I was going WITF is Perplexity?

The concerning part is relying on A.I. for such a simple question, there are no wrong answers here.

I probably should have added virtually no one on the left and most of the rest thought securing the Republican nomination was gonna be difficult but no way would he have still been leading polls. Just as surprising the DNC hasn't been able to jettison Biden that fact by itself, makes a Trump election even more likely.

Forget sides it's amazing, this doesn't happen in politics, or should I say it used to not happen.

Read elsewhere perhaps the non-Boomers had to figure out what most have already figured out a long time ago. The GP rarely wins in a 2 party system choices are so limited that, it's a perpetual compromise. If you expect more you become perpetually disillusioned by all the legislature gridlock. In reality, it's almost a safety mechanism.

Don't we already have a country or 2 using A.I. rather extensively in their daily decisions? I could over-simplify this but I have no problem with AI on certain tasks til it's perfected though it should be limited to artistic and creative endeavors. Even that could ultimately turn people's decision-making and coping skills off, aren't we seeing major hints of that already?

Hell, we have young adults who can't cope with a 40-hour work week and keep thier apartments clean, but we are supposed to trust their voting rationale.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Well he just got some bad news on that front. He's being sued by Truth's co-founders for stock manipulation.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Well he just got some bad news on that front. He's being sued by Truth's co-founders for stock manipulation.

After this is all over I want to see the body count list of those who trusted, supported, worked with/for Trump.

How many careers have been destroyed.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Threadbarer

After this is all over I want to see the body count list of those who trusted, supported, worked with/for Trump.

How many careers have been destroyed.

Care to explain what you are talking about?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

USA Today
"In recent weeks, Trump-controlled TMTG purported to increase the amount of its authorized stock from 120 million to 1 billion common shares and create new classes of voting and non-voting stock (the “Billion Share Authorization”)," reads the motion from Moss and Litisnky's attorneys. "This wrongful 11th hour, pre-merger corporate maneuvering can serve only one purpose: to dilute UAV before the merger and misappropriate UAV’s merger consideration for Trump."

Paperwork seeking to create the new stock was filed with the Delaware secretary of state in January. The motion claims the move has "no legitimate business purpose."

Legal filings asking for an expedited court hearing allege multiple violations of Delaware law in the handling of this alleged share dilution. Attorneys ask for the Court of Chancery to move quickly, in part because "mingling" Moss and Litinsky's shares with Trump incurs significant legal and financial jeopardy.

If paperwork was filed, would that not be considered following the legal route?? Although, I always thought when new shares are created they simply average out the price per share with the existing valuation. Wouldn't these guys still get the same dollar amount or more after the shares are created?? This one could be a fun one to watch.

I am going to bump my donations to a hundred dollars a month starting today. I won't allow the European Monarchs to use their ancient hoarded money to attack the last real American leader not taking bribes and following the orders of agents of foreign governments.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

From what I've read, they're saying they're losing out on $50 million.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer
Could you direct me to an article with a better numbers listing?? This article only had the accusations and the numbers of shares in question, but I have not seen what numbers they are alleging they will lose or how that amount was calculated. This is strictly for research as economic news is one of my things I enjoy reading about.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'll see if I can find it again. It was from an article I saw posted on Twitter this morning.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
How does a thrice indicted once convicted candidate, still carry such high polling numbers? Nobody here saw this happening or at least very few did. This was the point of this thread, even the liberal bastion the Atlantic has noticed. What's changed, what's the dynamic thats fueling such a resilient surge? How did the Democrats lose the momentum to replace Biden with Harris.

MSM was so wrong, that it makes me wonder what else is the media wrong about. In their zeal did they lose thier grip on the reality of the situation? Or is this just the clarion call to action the Democrats need to lift themselves up?

Conventional wisdom if Trump shores up support in the Southeast where all states are leaning Red, all it will take is a majority combination of Ohio, Pennsylvanina, MIchigan Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. Right now only Wisconsin is teetering blue, for all battleground states to be leaning towards Trump at this stage is remarkable.

What strategies can the left use to change this?

www.cnn.com...

CNN

The political eyes of the world are on Nevada this week for the state’s Democratic and Republican nominating contests.

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley suffered an embarrassing defeat in the state’s nonbinding GOP primary Tuesday. But in the contests that award delegates, President Joe Biden easily won the Democratic primary while former President Donald Trump is expected to coast Thursday in the GOP caucuses.

That lack of competitiveness belies the fact that Nevada has seen some of the closest general election outcomes in the past two presidential contests. Perhaps that’s why Democrats should be concerned that Trump has led Biden in recent polling from the Silver State.

And Nevada is emblematic of a nationwide trend. Biden finds himself in a place no likely Democratic presidential nominee has been since 2004: clearly trailing for months on end.

Much was made this past weekend of an NBC News poll that put Trump at 47% to Biden’s 42% in a hypothetical general election. What stood out to me is that it was merely one of three polls (including CNN/SSRS and Reuters/Ipsos) released in the past week that gave Trump a 4- or 5-point advantage among registered voters.

www.theatlantic.com...

Not too long ago, Donald Trump looked finished. After the January 6 attack on the Capitol, the repeal of Roe v. Wade, and a poor Republican showing in the 2022 midterms, the GOP seemed eager to move on from the former president. The post-Trump era had supposedly begun.

Just one week after the midterms, he entered the 2024 race, announcing his candidacy to a room of bored-looking hangers-on. Even his children weren’t there. Security had to pen people in to keep them from leaving during his meandering speech.

Today, thanks to Trump’s dominant performance in South Carolina, the Republican primary is all but over. Trump’s margin was so comfortable that the Associated Press called the race as soon as polls closed. How did we get here? How did Trump go from historically weak to unassailable?

x.com...

Let's Talk Elections
@LTElections
·
Feb 29
Key (should probably be added to the actual graphic lol)

Safe >15
Likely >7.5
Lean >3
Tilt >0
Let's Talk Elections
@LTElections
·
Feb 28
Meanwhile Trump underperforms his primary polls again and fails to win undecideds. Lots of bad punditry saying this could carry over to the general election

Haley getting these vote shares as a protest candidate AFTER Super Tuesday would be interesting though

edit on p000000313pm036 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Biden's Attack Dog, (JACK SMITH) is attempting (once again) to place a successful roadblock in front of the TRUMP TRAIN.

Jack Smith Asks DC Judge Boasberg to Decide What Trump Classified Doc Evidence to Show Florida Judge

If you ever needed a good point to highlight the nature of political Lawfare, this is a great example.

Julie Kelly essentially notes that Special Prosecutor Jack Smith is asking DC Judge James Boasberg to decide what evidence should be given to Florida Judge Aileen Cannon.

Boasberg, an ally of SSCI Chairman, Senator Mark Warner, has intercepted several cases that brought sunlight upon the corrupt DC system.

In each case Boasberg ruled in favor of maintaining the corruption, including his willfully blind support of the FBI searching NSA databases to conduct illegal surveillance of Americans, and including Boasberg’s personal appointment of Mary McCord to run defense on behalf of the corrupt DOJ main office.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... dge/

Jack Smith will be thrown into the abyss by Biden's Attorney General, if he fails to force candidate Trump out of the race for President. 😨

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Biden's Attack Dog, (JACK SMITH) is attempting (once again) to place a successful roadblock in front of the TRUMP TRAIN.

Jack Smith Asks DC Judge Boasberg to Decide What Trump Classified Doc Evidence to Show Florida Judge

If you ever needed a good point to highlight the nature of political Lawfare, this is a great example.

Julie Kelly essentially notes that Special Prosecutor Jack Smith is asking DC Judge James Boasberg to decide what evidence should be given to Florida Judge Aileen Cannon.

Boasberg, an ally of SSCI Chairman, Senator Mark Warner, has intercepted several cases that brought sunlight upon the corrupt DC system.

In each case Boasberg ruled in favor of maintaining the corruption, including his willfully blind support of the FBI searching NSA databases to conduct illegal surveillance of Americans, and including Boasberg’s personal appointment of Mary McCord to run defense on behalf of the corrupt DOJ main office.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... dge/

Jack Smith will be thrown into the abyss by Biden's Attorney General, if he fails to force candidate Trump out of the race for President. 😨

Thats not exactly how the justice system is supposed work, is it?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I just Viewed this Video , and you will Not Believe what Michael Moore said about Donald J. Trump...........!!

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Candidate Trump on Nikki Haley winning the Washington D.C. Primary this weekend.

Congratulations: "The Swamp has Claimed and Crowned Their Queen!"

Source: thehill.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join