It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the point of the vax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It seems as time has gone by, by more and more standards of health care the lockdowns and vaccinations were irrelevant to health outcomes.It seems to have become detrimental to the general health of the general population. With all things considered the ensuing censorship of even discussing the matter, to such an extent that France is considering prison sentences for saying anything detrimental about the vaccines. To sum it up the subject of discussing vaccines is taboo in most places where it involves the general population. At the moment as evidence is being gathered and analyzed evidence is coming out that points to the vaccinations being something else entirely and having nothing to do with health.
So what was it all about? This is from Maria Zee who interviewed a couple, who have left the USA and are coordinating the rapidly assembling data that points to the truth of the situation and gives the reasons and information to back it up.rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
At the moment as evidence is being gathered and analyzed evidence is coming out that points to the vaccinations being something else entirely and having nothing to do with health.

So what was it all about?....

Locking everyone in a box and microwaving the heck out of them I'd say.

And France?.... perhaps it's why they offered super-subsidised roof insulation just before the pandemic for 1 euro, the blown in "flocking" type or Rockwool on a roll. It would have stopped a huge amount of people adding the multi-layered reflective sort in the future so they DON'T get fried alive!

If they can send Billions to foreign countries, the cost for those subsidies is a drop in the ocean.

They think well ahead, those crafty gits.
edit on 22/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It seems as time has gone by, by more and more standards of health care the lockdowns and vaccinations were irrelevant to health outcomes.It seems to have become detrimental to the general health of the general population. With all things considered the ensuing censorship of even discussing the matter, to such an extent that France is considering prison sentences for saying anything detrimental about the vaccines. To sum it up the subject of discussing vaccines is taboo in most places where it involves the general population. At the moment as evidence is being gathered and analyzed evidence is coming out that points to the vaccinations being something else entirely and having nothing to do with health.
So what was it all about? This is from Maria Zee who interviewed a couple, who have left the USA and are coordinating the rapidly assembling data that points to the truth of the situation and gives the reasons and information to back it up.rumble.com...

In the real world that exists outside of the 'forbidden video' sites (that seem curiously accessible), the immunizations have provably saved millions of lives and few recipients have had serious adverse reactions.

I doubt that France is considering prison sentences for saying anything detrimental about the vaccines. They might want to prosecute people for fraud, however. Like where someone has tried to sell some probably dangerous 'miracle product' in place of proper medicine. Or like people selling BS products that "shield you from EMF radiation" (to do that would actually require a Faraday cage).

But this crap about luciferase again? Come on... get real. It's bunkum. Luciferase was used for a test in a lab, it isn't in the shots, and it only glows for 10 minutes if it was in them. It can't do what they video posters are suggesting.

As for all the other crap, if the government wanted to track you at an airport, surely facial recognition, a passport, credit card payment, or your mobile 'phone would be sufficient? How much more indication that you are 'there' do they need? And really, unless you are a crim or a terrorist, who cares?

edit on 2024-02-22T20:54:13-06:0008Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:54:13 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

In the real world that exists outside of the 'forbidden video' sites (that seem curiously accessible), the immunizations have provably saved millions of lives and few recipients have had serious adverse reactions.

I doubt that France is considering prison sentences for saying anything detrimental about the vaccines. They might want to prosecute people for fraud, however. Like where someone has tried to sell some probably dangerous 'miracle product' in place of proper medicine.

But this crap about luciferase again? Come on... get real. It's bunkum. It was used for a test in a lab, it isn't in the shots, and it only glows for 10 minutes.

Perfect. chr0naut.

Prove it.

Thank you in advance.
This previous statement is not correct.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I doubt that France is considering prison sentences for saying anything detrimental about the vaccines. They might want to prosecute people for fraud, however. Like where someone has tried to sell some probably dangerous 'miracle product' in place of proper medicine.

But this crap about luciferase again? Come on... get real. It's bunkum. It was used for a test in a lab, it isn't in the shots, and it only glows for 10 minutes.

Perfect. chr0naut.

Prove it.

Thank you in advance.
This previous statement is not correct.

Just for completeness, from another topic thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

My guess is Control

It Is Now A CRIME To Refuse The mRNA Injection In France - LINK1 - LINK2

COVID jabs saved ZERO lives while killing many, scientist warns - LINK

Global Study on 99 Million Vaccinated People Reveals Increases in Neurological, Blood, and Heart Conditions Associated with COVID-19 Vaccines - LINK

Largest Covid vaccine study yet finds up to 3 times greater risk - LINK

Covid-19 Boosters Found to Impair T Cells, Shutting Down the Body’s Natural Defense Against Infections and Cancer - discernreport.com...

FDA Director claims ‘only a handful of deaths’ caused by covid Vaccine - LINK

DOES THE POLIO VACCINE STOP TRANSMISSION OF THE POLIO VIRUS?, Feb 14, 2024 - LINK
DOES THE DTAP VACCINE PREVENT FUTURE WHOOPING COUGH INFECTIONS?, Feb 16, 2024 - LINK

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

So if all of those detrimental things were added to the vax ON PURPOSE for a reason, ANY reason...

why not just add it to the water supply?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I don't think the vaccine was supposed to kill and maim so many people.I am coming around to the point of view that the dead doctors for instance were in their mind an investment that they would still have extracted years of taxes and interest from. For them to have exited the game would be a loss on the balance sheet. The roll-out had been planned to go off within a certain time frame and went ahead with its risks. The idea is for people to be considered economic units just like any consumer item, and controllable according to what the accountant considers useful.
I watched a round-up of what has been going down on a Bulgarian vid, and he concluded that what it amounts to is a secondary communications system operating without general knowledge, uploading and downloading data to a hidden server., via the wifi apps. It would be interesting to know if the government people are putting out Bluetooth signals.Because if this is true state secrets are very passe.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

" the immunizations have provably saved millions of lives and few recipients have had serious adverse reactions."

FACTS have proven that Pure Propaganda .

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

That's a valid point...and who is to say they have or have not? Can water treatment remove Covid or other pharmaceuticals from waste water? We know they can and were testing wastewater for Covid....to track it.

Oh and remember Snake Venom in the Water? I don't feel it's True ..BUT who knows.....Now Dr. Lee Merritt Speaks Out on Snake Venom in the Water - LINK She makes a good points

edit on 22-2-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add link

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I can agree with some of that....but as in my other post I did say I think it was for some sort of Control aspect

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Control.

And money.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Maybe you are right .... I do remember seeing some saying it was only used in Testing........Can't say if true or not.

I do remember this info ...again do not know if was only for Testing or not.

Pfizer whistleblower says vaccine ‘glows,’ contains toxic luciferase, graphene oxide compounds - www.lifesitenews.com...

edit on 22-2-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: bad link

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I really appreciate you keeping us in the loop with operation corporate terror. I will never forgive the cattle for enabling the puppets in government to the point they actually felt they could get away with it in America without a fight.

We should all be grateful for those governors and reps and senators who stood their ground in the face of the real world personified evil cabal of Gi joes Cobra command, or even Marvel's Hydra.

Keep us informed please.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured

So if all of those detrimental things were added to the vax ON PURPOSE for a reason, ANY reason...

why not just add it to the water supply?

Perhaps the vax contains a catalyst and the water will contain what it is for, or vice-versa.
edit on 22/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I consider that cruising around for valid reports to share is a duty, To tell anyone that they have been barcoded like a product under the guise of taking a life-saving medication. Sounds like a cranky theory until you gather the information from independent researchers, and then put together the fifteen-minute cities and what would be required to implement it. Then it does not sound so far out. It would require a surveillance setup novel and workable. like, say biometric surveillance.
But decoding the transmissions is going to be done by gifted amateurs, this guy is giving it a good go. But he seems to be getting there as some of the signals are coming back with parts of the periodic code. www.bitchute.com...

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229482924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" the immunizations have provably saved millions of lives and few recipients have had serious adverse reactions."

FACTS have proven that Pure Propaganda .

wich facts?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Feel free to show those proven facts in the thread that addresses your lie about Ivermectin and COVID vaccine safety from a couple weeks back.

You're only lying to yourselves when you ignore the battles you know you can't win, allowing yourself to believe that you somehow avoided a hit to your credibility. Sorry, but everybody notices and knows exactly who isn't showing up to correct my "dangerous disinformation".
Ivermectin safety and efficacy versus COVID vaccines

As I mentioned to another poster it would be a good time to reflect on how making things up has a detrimental effect on your mission. Had you not repeated this behavior time and time again, then people wouldn't immediately reject everything you say.

Nobody even cares about the "mark of the beast" conspiracies you've come to debunk. You can't even deny a Christian prophecy video without sliding in a preposterous claim that a "few" recipients have had serious adverse reactions. Many billions of doses of anything will have more than a "few" serious adverse reactions and it should be insulting to people that you think they'll believe it. You are claiming that the rate of serious adverse events for COVID vaccines, including the ones pulled off the market for serious adverse reactions, is way lower than 1 in 50,000,000?

I don't understand how adults can believe that repeatedly refusing to admit to errors and then running away when caught in lies doesn't rapidly erase their credibility. You are a casestudy in how mobilizing an army of volunteer science fact-checkers, using ethically-challenged laypeople with authoritarian leanings, has resulted in the biggest loss of trust in public health in history.
edit on K482901kAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: Typo

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:54 AM
link   

" What was the point of the vax "

You want the Real Reason ? It was meant to Covertly Damage People's Health to the Point where their Life Spans here on Earth were Reduced . Am I Wrong > ?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" What was the point of the vax "

You want the Real Reason ? It was meant to Covertly Damage People's Health to the Point where their Life Spans here on Earth were Reduced . Am I Wrong > ?

And the additional medical bills for Doctors and Farma they will receive over the life span of the vaccinated. No money in a flat out cure when you can milk an illness for as long as they the affected are alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join