It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Georgia election fraud claim turns to vapour

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"Marxists" now is it?

Do you even know what a Marxist is?

Do explain what you think it means.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I do largely suspect you are one. You certainly represent their point of view. Lying and constantly acting like you can't see facts. That is from the Communist Manifesto to do and also the "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky a close pal, no lie, to Hillary Clinton and Obama. Do you know the team you are on or not?

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

edit on 20000000312920242America/Chicago02pm2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So you have no clue what Marxism is but think I am a Marxist?

My team?

Well, it's neither Hitlery or Obama. Seeing as how I am English.

Your labelling machine is broken.

Again, where my I might have espoused anything like a Marxist or Communist ethos?

Disagreeing with Trumpists, doesn't count.

Read a book?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You keep playing for their team. They are Marxists. I am well studied as far as you need to know. I do believe you were a Barrister in England if I recall correctly. That normally would mean that you are capable of observation of how Marxists operate. Therefore, you have the dubious audacity to call me uneducated on the studies of the philosophy of one of the most famous scholars such as Marx so you can belittle my opinion. Go back to your elite world and tell them I said they are going down if they are a part of this.

edit on 20000000342920242America/Chicago02pm2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The movie was based on information from True The Vote. They had absolutely no evidence to provide the court. Their geolocation, showed only one direct link to a purpoted ballot stuffer and yet Phillips from True The Vote admitted that one was fake in an email to Washington Post, which is why IMDB noted someone in the role as "mule". The rest was of locations near drop boxes. It's logical that various people and delivery drivers were in those areas multiple times a day. They promised to provide AZ their proof of thousands of fake ballots. They did not do so.

They have not provided evidence of any crimes whatsoever. Dinesh had to redact half his book because his claims were false and he was called out about it being inaccurate and false.

I mean they literally used a map of Moscow and stated it was Atlanta.
edit on 20-2-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Wrong. I'm a Solicitor, not a Barrister.

If only I was in an elite World.

Which I'm not.

So do tell me, with the benefit of your great education, what have I ever posted that might me be some kind of Marxist?

Can you even define the word?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ok, pardon my lack of memory on you. But we can just go with useful idiot as far as I can tell. Sorry, to be so harsh. Have you read "Rules for Radicals"? If so you would at least understand their battle plan based on the concepts of Karl Marx. When you take stands that essentially embrace our US known Marxists as you seem to repeatedly do, then I put you down as on their team on volume of times alone you have defended the BS and we have challenged your take.

edit on 20000000342920242America/Chicago02pm2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Label me as you will.

I care not.

Unless you can demonstrate that you understand what Marxists are and why you think I might be one?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sixteen pages, 288 posts! I must say I never expected my thread to be so successful.

a reply to: frogs453

The movie was based on information from True The Vote. They had absolutely no evidence to provide the court.

You must be the last person left on the thread still posting on topic. Your tenacity is admirable. I salute you.

However, the thread itself reached a functional dead end many pages ago. It is now quite clear that the MAGA cult representatives here have no evidence to substantiate their claims; all we have ftom them is a lot of stinking hot air. Maybe they're trying to gas us to death.

The bickering may continue for many pages yet for all I know or care; but our work here is done. MAGA claims of election fraud have been shown, once and for all on ATS, to be spurious. If they ever mention it again we'll just laugh in their faces.

Rermember who originally made those claims. They came from none other than Donald Trump himself. The god of MAGA has been toppled on ATS. Consider this as a portent for November.

edit on 20/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

" MAGA Cult "

Your Ilk should Talk................

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Astyanax
It is now quite clear that the MAGA cult representatives here have no evidence to substantiate their claims; all we have ftom them is a lot of stinking hot air. Maybe they're trying to gas us to death.

‘Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks!’ ⎻ Shakespeare, King Lear

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks!"

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It is now quite clear that the MAGA cult representatives here have no evidence to substantiate their claims; all we have ftom them is a lot of stinking hot air. Maybe they're trying to gas us to death.

So let me get this Straight , Any Opened Minded Free Thinking Individual who is Not Easily Fooled by Propaganda and can Smell a Lie a Mile Away is somehow a Member of a Cult ? Where do I Sign Up ?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So let me get this Straight , Any Opened Minded Free Thinking Individual who is Not Easily Fooled by Propaganda and can Smell a Lie a Mile Away is somehow a Member of a Cult ? Where do I Sign Up ?

She already signed us up. It is a good one like the Jesus one that says "love your neighbor as yourself" but that is not hers.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Greetings, fellow time-wasters! Just dropping in to have a little crow over my absurdly successful thread, now twelve pages and 294 posts long! It’s tailing off now, though, and I doubt we’ll even make it to three hundred. Still, what fun we’ve had, eh? My thanks to all, even the poor souls whom Trump and the Devil have enchained. See you on another thread!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

“ When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity.”

― Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

“ When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity.”

― Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People

I would recommend all read this who haven't, and people like me need to pick it up again and stay on top of those ideas at all times.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I would recommend all read this who haven't, and people like me need to pick it up again and stay on top of those ideas at all times.

One of my uncles had Carnegie’s book, so I read it when I was about twelve years old. Even at the time I knew something about it was off, and it didn’t take me very long to realise what. The author recommends manipulating others as a way to get one’s own way, meanwhile hiding one’s own feelings and intentions from everyone else. In other words, turn yourself into a cynical, secretive, lying, bootlicking fraud for the sake of personal advantage. Yeah, great advice for young people seeking to get ahead in the world: make a panderer and a prostitute of yourself.

Do you follow this advice? I must say you don’t seem to be doing it very well. And that’s a compliment, by the way.

edit on 24/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   

..." but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity.”

It was the Quote making the Point , not the Man ...

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It was the Quote making the Point , not the Man

The point betrays the man. It is an evil misrepresentation, designed to convince you that everyone who is not like you and the author is a creep and deserves to be manipulated and made a sucker of. By the way, this is also Donald Trump’s operating philosophy, his Art of the Deal.

It is also a barefaced lie. The average person is not a creep, nor a hero or a saint either; the average person is just an ordinary human being, a roughly equal mix of fair and foul, deserving of exactly the same treatment from others as you deserve.

Nasty people believe what Dale Carnegie believed.

Nasty people believe that other people exist only to be manipulated and taken advantage of, Dale Carnegie style if possible, but also by coercive or even brutal means when the softly-softly approach fails.

To nasty people, everything bad that happens to them is someone else’s fault: they blame their parents, their neighbours, their teachers, their workmates, their bosses, the opposite sex, society, some political party, the gods, the stars, immigrants, foreigners, Jews, Muslims, capitalists, Communists, the Devil, God, the Tooth Fairy, you name it ⎼ anyone but themselves. Their failures in life, in business, in marriage, in politics and so on are always caused by someone else. And so, they believe, anything that other people suffer is no more than they deserve. ‘Never give a sucker an even break.’ ‘Don’t get mad, get even.’ This is the philosophy of the criminal and the sociopath.

People who embrace it are among the dregs of humanity.

edit on 24/2/24 by Astyanax because:

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join