It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Georgia election fraud claim turns to vapour

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Urlying

No, 100% wrong. Those things called proven lies are just not in your vernacular I see. How did Trump hurt you is the question of the month?

ETA

I am a Ron Paul voting Libertarian because of the Clinton Era. The Bush era i should say. He was the ultimate traitor family before Bye den.
edit on 20000000082920242America/Chicago02am2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
How lame is that post you just put out on my honest comment? Top shelf lame. At least I know when I have been lied to and you Marxists are pretending you don't. How much do you lose if Trump wins and cleans out the swamp?

a reply to: LeXoXeL

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I don’t care. I used to be an enthusiastic poster of threads and replies back before this place got converted into a seedy Trumpist ghetto, but nobody except a few UFO enthusiasts and religious obsessives ever bothers to post anything worthwhile on ATS any more. Most of the really interesting people left the site after 2016, taking its quality and variety and edginess with them. What’s left is, for the most part, dross.

Thank you for your contribution to the thread. In my opinion you are spot on with your analysis, and the volume of screaming from the bigot benches only shows how right you are.

Sounds like you simply fell into the cult and now can't seem to reason your way out of it.

The projection involved in this post directly speaks to that.

"It's all these bigots fault my ideas are bad!"

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump is taking up the entire space [rent free in your head, sucker!]

Someone was talking about projection earlier on.

Your comment is, of course, a well-known MAGA trope. Perhaps it is true for one or two people active on this thread, but I should think that what really lives (rent free, suckers!) inside most of our heads is America. All the posters here (even the foreign contributors) are concerned for the future health of the United States and its unique political experiment, which – if it works – gives hope to the world that a nation can really determine their own destiny: through debate, mutual respect and compromise. And which, if it fails, will plunge much of the world into despair, anarchy or tyranny.

You believe your plan (Trump's plan, or the Republican plan or the conservative plan or whatever you call it) is the best hope for the American experiment to succeed. The people you routinely insult in your ATS posts – not individually (who cares about that) but as a group, a group that you have chosen to demonize – have a different plan. All the same, they hope to bring about a similar result. In the old, pre-Trump (or maybe pre-Reagan) America, you and they would argue, debate, even fight and riot from time to time, but in the end a vote would be held, a democratic compromise would be reached, and the country could move on.

But that's all old hat now. Compromise seems to be unattainable. Each side has grown too estranged from the other. They have grown careless of their abundant mutual interests. This is the tragedy of the USA today – and of course, each side blames the other for it. Thank goodness, there are still a vast number of people who haven't committed to either side. They, not the hardliners and cultists, are the hope of the nation.

Trump is indeed a dangerous man – not only to America but to the world – so it is quite excusable for anyone to be concerned about him. But in the end he is only an effect, not the cause, of American polarisation and disunity. He has, however, opportunistically made the gap wider so that he can claim, absurdly, that 'he alone can fix it.' Democracies don't work that, I'm afraid.

He will probably lose the next election as a result of his antics, no matter how inept a political opponent Joe Biden may (or may not) be. As I have said often on these boards, his real opponent is himself.

Oh, we're well of topic now.

Still, we all need to let off steam from time to time, and sometimes we get into unpleasant arguments here. That is understandable. But your case, I fear, is a little different. I don't expect this appeal to reach you. Fortunately you are still, in this age of division, a rara avis, an outlier. The majority are not so... intense. I thank the stars for that.

edit on 20/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The only plan is for the Patriots to stay out of the way and not be in the streets when the White hats make the move the Marxists fear the most. When they are done, the data will show that there are some very mentally sick, murderous pedophiles who are attempting their power play right now in the time we were born. Almost too late for the insane ones who ridicule and refuse to see the missing children found almost daily are in actual child abuse, who probably made their own kids wear masks at home, and who literally believe a pack of lies are going to win the day when the "go woke go broke" has won it.

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump is taking up the entire space [rent free in your head, sucker!]

Someone was talking about projection earlier on.

Your comment is, of course, a well-known MAGA trope. Perhaps it is true for one or two people active on this thread, but I should think that what really lives (rent free, suckers!) inside most of our heads is America. All the posters here (even the foreign contributors) are concerned for the future health of the United States and its unique political experiment, which – if it works – gives hope to the world that a nation can really determine their own destiny: through debate, mutual respect and compromise. And which, if it fails, will plunge much of the world into despair, anarchy or tyranny.

You believe your plan (Trump's plan, or the Republican plan or the conservative plan or whatever you call it) is the best hope for the American experiment to succeed. The people you routinely insult in your ATS posts – not individually (who cares about that) but as a group, a group that you have chosen to demonize – have a different plan. All the same, they hope to bring about a similar result. In the old, pre-Trump (or maybe pre-Reagan) America, you and they would argue, debate, even fight and riot from time to time, but in the end a vote would be held, a democratic compromise would be reached, and the country could move on.

But that's all old hat now. Compromise seems to be unattainable. Each side has grown too estranged from the other. They have grown careless of their abundant mutual interests. This is the tragedy of the USA today – and of course, each side blames the other for it. Thank goodness, there are still a vast number of people who haven't committed to either side. They, not the hardliners and cultists, are the hope of the nation.

Trump is indeed a dangerous man – not only to America but to the world – so it is quite excusable for anyone to be concerned about him. But in the end he is only an effect, not the cause, of American polarisation and disunity. He has, however, opportunistically made the gap wider so that he can claim, absurdly, that 'he alone can fix it.' Democracies don't work that, I'm afraid.

He will probably lose the next election as a result of his antics, no matter how inept a political opponent Joe Biden may (or may not) be. As I have said often on these boards, his real opponent is himself.

Oh, we're well of topic now.

Still, we all need to let off steam from time to time, and sometimes we get into unpleasant arguments here. That is understandable. But your case, I fear, is a little different. I don't expect this appeal to reach you. Fortunately you are still, in this age of division, a rara avis, an outlier. The majority are not so... intense. I thank the stars for that.

edit on 20000000592920242America/Chicago02am2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeXoXeL

originally posted by: RazorV66

Not enough real estate in my mind to care lol

I can understand why you say that when Trump is taking up the entire space.

25 threads a week about how much you hate Biden and the Democrats......I am going to start calling it DOCD, Democrat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which is the inability to go a singe hour or day without thinking how much you hate Joe Biden and the Democrats. You can deny it, but the proof is right here on ATS. Day after Day, week after week. Endlessly posting about the Democrats and Joe Biden.....

They are in charge right now in case you haven’t noticed.
When’s the last time Trump was in charge yet you act like he is. When he’s elected soon you’ll have a rational gripe. Maybe.
Rent freeeeeeeeee🤣

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I see the problem here.

You aren't represented enough. That's fair.

...I noticed your thread count remains 0 though.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
How lame is that post you just put out on my honest comment? Top shelf lame. At least I know when I have been lied to and you Marxists are pretending you don't. How much do you lose if Trump wins and cleans out the swamp?

Well thank you for sharing your honest opinion, that anyone who doesn't believe Trump is stupid and lies while simultaneously discrediting MY honest opinion. You attempt to put me down, and when I respond in kind you get butthurt? The OP is about True the Vote claiming fraud, and when given the opportunity to provide valid evidence of said fraud, told the judge they could not provide any to submit. They testified in a court of law under oath that there was no evidence to provide, not that they needed more time or couldn't get the witnesses to testify or it was destroyed. Why not just give the judge that damning pdf that has been shared multiple times in this thread, you know, the PROOF! Are they lying? Did the Democrats get to them? Or is there just no actual proof that someone, anyone, is willing to lay their life and career on the line for? MyPillow dude did, loosing everything, still swearing on his faith that he has the proof, and yet here we are still waiting.....waiting......

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on this to end the way your Marxists plans are lying and scheming to achieve. Just think you will lose a ton of money if the D's stay in power and the businesses see it. Woke going broke is real.

Well thank you for sharing your honest opinion, that anyone who doesn't believe Trump is stupid and lies while simultaneously discrediting MY honest opinion. You attempt to put me down, and when I respond in kind you get butthurt? The OP is about True the Vote claiming fraud, and when given the opportunity to provide valid evidence of said fraud, told the judge they could not provide any to submit. They testified in a court of law under oath that there was no evidence to provide, not that they needed more time or couldn't get the witnesses to testify or it was destroyed. Why not just give the judge that damning pdf that has been shared multiple times in this thread, you know, the PROOF! Are they lying? Did the Democrats get to them? Or is there just no actual proof that someone, anyone, is willing to lay their life and career on the line for? MyPillow dude did, loosing everything, still swearing on his faith that he has the proof, and yet here we are still waiting.....waiting......

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: RazorV66

Not enough real estate in my mind to care lol

I can understand why you say that when Trump is taking up the entire space.

25 threads a week about how much you hate Biden and the Democrats......I am going to start calling it DOCD, Democrat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which is the inability to go a singe hour or day without thinking how much you hate Joe Biden and the Democrats. You can deny it, but the proof is right here on ATS. Day after Day, week after week. Endlessly posting about the Democrats and Joe Biden.....

They are in charge right now in case you haven’t noticed.
When’s the last time Trump was in charge yet you act like he is. When he’s elected soon you’ll have a rational gripe. Maybe.
Rent freeeeeeeeee🤣

Hop into the 'ol wayback machine to when Trump was president and the mudpit was thriving. That was true domination by the DODC crew. Sometimes a hundred threads a week, 2-5% about bad orange man and the rest....oh boy. So what was the excuse back then when the dems weren't in charge. In case you haven't noticed, Trump is still in charge of the Republican party, still giving orders....and from MAL no less! BTW I will act anyway I want and if that bothers you, don't respond.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on this to end the way your Marxists plans are lying and scheming to achieve. Just think you will lose a ton of money if the D's stay in power and the businesses see it. Woke going broke is real.

Your DODC is showing, don't get even more butthurt, and please stay on topic. Pretty sure Marxism wasn't mentioned or represented in the OP. Marxist plans.... dude I am dying right now lol. Woke lol

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I see the problem here.

You aren't represented enough. That's fair.

...I noticed your thread count remains 0 though.

Right? Will probably stay that way as well. You have a ton though, I wonder how many were dedicated to your hate and DODC? Maybe the problem is you and the rest of the Bully's are over represented here. Pretty sure the OP didn't have the intention of thread drift. Yet here we are, 5 of you trying to silence my opinions and thoughts.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I know you really want to use your newly minted acronym as a cudgel.

Trouble is, it's a forum where folks talk about what they want to talk about.

And it's you who is complaining about it while having zero threads.

I don't want you to be silent. Quite the opposite.

As by every post you make the easier it is to point out your logical inconsistencies if there is any logic at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Were that true, you wouldn't be trying to move the discussion in a different direction.

Even if it's the correct course of action.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

As by every post you make the easier it is to point out your logical inconsistencies if there is any logic at all.

And yet insult after insult. The FORUM is for any subject, individual threads are for discussing specific topics. Unless they are supposed to be used to just attack other people for not sharing similar opinions, which is what has been happening. IF you were interested, then I guess you would probably show it by engaging in topic specific discussion as related to this thread. Instead you lob passive-aggressive pot-shots at my perceived integrity. As for my newly minted acronym, I like to use it as more of a codpiece. Do you use your thread and discussion count as some sort of clout? Are your friends outside of ATS impressed by how much time you have spent here? This being a public forum, as you just reminded me, shouldn't everyone who engages be given equal merit? Or do stars and flags and threads give you some kind of superiority or status symbol and preferential treatment? Am I supposed to act impressed? Not going to let you bully me off this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Sounds like a good thread.

Go on and try it out.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Were that true, you wouldn't be trying to move the discussion in a different direction.

Even if it's the correct course of action.

Sigh, is this the "logic" you constantly talk about? I'm somehow wrong and right at the same time? I have asked several times, yet you keep swinging at me. MIssing.

Talk about why True the Vote didn't provide evidence they said they have. Or are your personal attacks deflection from the fact you just don't have an answer?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And yet insult after insult. The FORUM is for any subject, individual threads are for discussing specific topics. Unless they are supposed to be used to just attack other people for not sharing similar opinions, which is what has been happening. IF you were interested, then I guess you would probably show it by engaging in topic specific discussion as related to this thread. Instead you lob passive-aggressive pot-shots at my perceived integrity. As for my newly minted acronym, I like to use it as more of a codpiece. Do you use your thread and discussion count as some sort of clout? Are your friends outside of ATS impressed by how much time you have spent here? This being a public forum, as you just reminded me, shouldn't everyone who engages be given equal merit? Or do stars and flags and threads give you some kind of superiority or status symbol and preferential treatment? Am I supposed to act impressed? Not going to let you bully me off this thread.

WOW!

Yes, please stay for the long haul.

There are a few of us that have toughed it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join