It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Georgia election fraud claim turns to vapour

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LeXoXeL

You mean you now don't want to talk about me?

Tell me why I should follow your self made rules that apply to everyone else but not yourself?

In fact, that too sounds like a good thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sounds like a good thread.

Go on and try it out.

I have, many times as you pointed out. Sooooo.....
Where is it? You know, the evidence the accusers were asked to provide to the judge? Remember, the OP is about the accusers claiming fraud in a court of law and once directed, could not produce the requested evidence because they have none. Nudge Nudge

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You mean you now don't want to talk about me?

Tell me why I should follow your self made rules that apply to everyone else but not yourself?

In fact, that too sounds like a good thread.

Do you know where you even are? Are you aware of the discussion? Have you not noticed you and I and the bully group are now 4 pages deep? How about this, in every response, I will copy and paste the previous question you still refuse to engage in the hopes you will start conversating about that.

Where is it? You know, the evidence the accusers were asked to provide to the judge? Remember, the OP is about the accusers claiming fraud in a court of law and once directed, could not produce the requested evidence because they have none. Nudge Nudge

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Do you know where you even are? Are you aware of the discussion? Have you not noticed you and I and the bully group are now 4 pages deep? How about this, in every response, I will copy and paste the previous question you still refuse to engage in the hopes you will start conversating about that.

Sounds like a good thread topic.....

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Since some folks absolutely refuse to engage on the topic at hand, I will ask the same question to everyone!

Where is it? You know, the evidence the accusers were asked to provide to the judge? Remember, the OP is about the accusers claiming fraud in a court of law and once directed, could not produce the requested evidence because they have none. Why is there so much evidence around that there was fraud, yet each and every time a judge in a court of law asks for the evidence, none can be provided? Or has it? If anyone cares to share instances where something like "the document proving there was fraud" was accepted as evidence, or any other piece of tangible "proof" that can be touched or felt, share it!

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

14 pages in.

About a law suit that failed because when the Judge asked for some evidence none could be provided.

That's it, really.

But the whining goes on, and on, and.....

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The only whining I see here is from the usual Liberal whacks and a few new Liberal whacks.

If you guys don’t have the stomach for it, don’t read and post in the threads, it’s that simple.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
The only whining I see here is from the usual Liberal whacks and a few new Liberal whacks.

If you guys don’t have the stomach for it, don’t read and post in the threads, it’s that simple.

Such bravado!

Care to comment on the thread title?

Another Georgia election fraud claim turns to vapour

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm not a "Liberal" with a capital "L".

You don't see 14 pages of MAGA whining about a dead flogged horse?

Do you not have our equivalent of Specsavers?

(post by LeXoXeL removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

"Where is it? You know, the evidence the accusers were asked to provide to the judge? Remember, the OP is about the accusers claiming fraud in a court of law and once directed, could not produce the requested evidence because they have none. Nudge Nudge Join the convo...."

Answer, came there none.

"Case dismissed. May I see your practicing certificate, please? If you actually have one"?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I’ve made my thoughts on the subject known and always have.

2 of the worst long time deflectors and one new one trying to tell me I am deflecting a thread?

🤣🤣

The link with evidence has been posted ad nauseam by multiple members.
If you guys want to dismiss it without reading it, that’s on you guys.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

This thread?

"It's dead, Jim."

But keep flogging it.

You can't polish a turd.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Remember, the OP is about the accusers claiming fraud in a court of law and once directed, could not produce the requested evidence because they have none.

Just because True the Vote decided to protect their sources, instead of releasing evidence to a court of questionable integrity, doesn't mean that no evidence exists.

Here's a working link to the documentary for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

2,000 Mules

And don't worry, there's plenty of evidence of election irregularities, malfeasance, and fraud from Georgia's 2020 election, some of which is already in litigation. We will likely see much more evidence presented in court in upcoming cases.

edit on 20-2-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Please...why bring a case and fail to present evidence and then get all cross when it inevitably gets tossed?

Seen it.

Next?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Annee

I’ve made my thoughts on the subject known and always have.

2 of the worst long time deflectors and one new one trying to tell me I am deflecting a thread?

🤣🤣

The link with evidence has been posted ad nauseam by multiple members.
If you guys want to dismiss it without reading it, that’s on you guys.

It isn’t the Liberals in here with the “feelze”.

Perhaps try discussion without the meems and slams.

I responded to what you started.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeXoXeL

Thats nice.

Heard of Texas v Pennsylvania?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"2 of the worst long time deflectors and one new one trying to tell me I am deflecting a thread?"

No more words needed.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am not the one woke. The butthurt are the woke and how so Marxists of you to call me out as doing what you practice.

originally posted by: Justoneman
If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on this to end the way your Marxists plans are lying and scheming to achieve. Just think you will lose a ton of money if the D's stay in power and the businesses see it. Woke going broke is real.

originally posted by: Justoneman
How lame is that post you just put out on my honest comment? Top shelf lame. At least I know when I have been lied to and you Marxists are pretending you don't. How much do you lose if Trump wins and cleans out the swamp?

Well thank you for sharing your honest opinion, that anyone who doesn't believe Trump is stupid and lies while simultaneously discrediting MY honest opinion. You attempt to put me down, and when I respond in kind you get butthurt? The OP is about True the Vote claiming fraud, and when given the opportunity to provide valid evidence of said fraud, told the judge they could not provide any to submit. They testified in a court of law under oath that there was no evidence to provide, not that they needed more time or couldn't get the witnesses to testify or it was destroyed. Why not just give the judge that damning pdf that has been shared multiple times in this thread, you know, the PROOF! Are they lying? Did the Democrats get to them? Or is there just no actual proof that someone, anyone, is willing to lay their life and career on the line for? MyPillow dude did, loosing everything, still swearing on his faith that he has the proof, and yet here we are still waiting.....waiting......

Your DODC is showing, don't get even more butthurt, and please stay on topic. Pretty sure Marxism wasn't mentioned or represented in the OP. Marxist plans.... dude I am dying right now lol. Woke lol

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join