It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW Will Democrats Get Rid of Joe? --Predictions Please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Folks...it's gonna happen very soon.
The long knives are out...and even the Leftist media is signaling that Biden has got to go...and has got to go sooner rather than later.

So HOW will they do it?

This thread will register and lock in everyone's prediction...and the winner will get bragging rights.

I'll start.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MY PREDICTION:

The WH is making a big deal of Joe's upcoming presidential physical...along with the information that there will be no cognitive test.

Rather than finding dementia...Joe Biden's next physical will be used to find something else...something concerning and something serious enough that Joe will voluntarily and graciously bow out of the race...without ever proving correct, all those pointing out Biden's diminished mental capacity.

Think the big 'C' or 'heart trouble'.

YOUR TURN.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Something will happen at the Convention.
He'll get there and then step aside.
(FINALLY be removed by his wife)
Kamala won't get the nod.
The Democrats hate her even though she fakes being black.
It'll go elsewhere.
But it'll be more identity politics at work.
They won't nominate someone who can do the job.
They'll nominate based on skin color, gender, ethnicity, etc.

edit on 2/13/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think they run him.

They haven’t shown any signs of introspection or good planning thus far. I’d be shocked if they started now.

He was a bad choice last go around and they doubled down even with the poll numbers and lack of support.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The real Joe is already dead and gone, the actor Joe will definitely be a sacrifice.

Something, something about the number of canons used on old Joes inauguration. Proves that point.
Not to mention the envelopes at the Bush funeral. Logic says something else is happening that we don't quite know about yet. I am betting Devolution is in play! Enjoy the movie
Cheers,
MP2

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think they run him.

I hope you're right.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I think they run him.

That actually works best for the Republicans.
That is ... if there is still a country intact after Biden/Dems running things for the next year.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ah, now here's the very thing that you all should consider. If it's planned right and he goes out with some form of dementia it can be a double edged sword. On the one hand he can leave with the excuse "it's not me it's my body letting me down". But, but, more importantly if he goes with that reason nobody can ever lay blame for the crimes they are trying to frame Trump with, ie. keeping or revealing state secrets. So if anybody accuses him they can use the excuse he's not culpable because of his dementia, he didn't know what he was doing. If fact they can use that excuse for all his decisions as President, after the fact.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
President Biden knows once he is no longer president, his prosecution for several crimes is on the table.

That is one reason why in 2019 he told a reporter he had to run for president.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
President Biden knows once he is no longer president, his prosecution for several crimes is on the table.

That is one reason why in 2019 he told a reporter he had to run for president.

Naah, please read my post above. If he gets diagnosed with dementia it would be impossible to find him guilty of any thing because his defence will always come back with diminished responsibilities, he didn't know what he was doing.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I’ll take a crack at this:

By hook or by crook, Biden will be carried over the line. Having defeated the dark orange nemesis, exhausted, he collapses; the valiant knight removes his laurel wreath and places it on the head of his trustworthy, ass-kissing sidekick, who will take up the baton and henceforth, rule despotically. Joe will courageously limp off in the general direction of the sunset with his fair maiden and a duffel bag stuffed with Federal government bonds and classified documents, and no one will be the wiser… not even him.

~ The End ~

edit on 13/2/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I predict Newsome will step in. I just dont see the Democrats running Biden.

I think their strategy is to hold off as long as possible... when Trump is formally the Republican nominee.

By delaying removing Joe, I think they hope it causes confusion on Republican side. It also reduces the time available for opposition research. Finally, it might inspire Democrats to vote in higher numbers due to excitement of someone new.

Im pretty sure Trump will be picking Vivek as VP. Not sure about Dems...

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

"Biden Does More In One Hour Than Most People Do In A Day" - Jill Biden 2024

I have already predicted neither Biden nor Trump cross the finish line, but they WILL prop Biden up until the last minute, because they know their chosen replacement couldn't win an election for alderman, let alone for president, so they have to put them in another way.

edit on 2/13/2024 by Klassified because: punct

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I think they run him.

They haven’t shown any signs of introspection or good planning thus far. I’d be shocked if they started now.

He was a bad choice last go around and they doubled down even with the poll numbers and lack of support.

If they remove him it needs to be sooner than later, so they can line up new candidates, but how does that work as we are deep in the process? I guess it doesn't matter in the end as the DNC picks who they want anyway...i.e. What happened to Sanders...

edit on x29Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:52:03 -0600202443America/ChicagoTue, 13 Feb 2024 09:52:03 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I have already predicted neither Biden nor Trump cross the finish line, but they WILL prop Biden up until the last minute, because they know their chosen replacement couldn't win an election for alderman, let alone for president, so they have to put them in another way.

It would not be Harris so who? Newsom? I'm sure whoever it may be talks are already in progress.
edit on x29Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:53:51 -0600202443America/ChicagoTue, 13 Feb 2024 09:53:51 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Biden will drop out last minute, but the candidate will be Joe Manchin.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden will drop out last minute

Any idea what reason Biden will use?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden will drop out last minute

Any idea what reason Biden will use?

"Unspecified health reasons"
-White House

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Biden’s “dementia “ advances to the next stage and he becomes combative with a reporter; everyone agrees there is no way he can serve another term.

Hillary is then the nominee.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
WWIII will break out and we will be stuck with the leaders we currently have. That means us in the UK too.
That will 'side step' Biden as we'll get regular updates from the military CIC's....... etc., etc.,
Have felt this since about November last year.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

trips and falls off the short ladder well on AF1 and breaks his neck.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join