It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Biden's Defense Sec Lloyd Austin rushed to Walter Reed Hospital AGAIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Looks like another emergency trip to the hospital for the Secretary of Defense.
Something to do with his bladder.

This time, he decided to tell somebody.

Might be time (overdue?) for a replacement.

Jus sayin'.

On Sunday, the Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin was rushed to the hospital with symptoms of an "emergent bladder issue."

In a press release, the Pentagon said, "At approximately 2:20 pm, Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III was transported by his security detail to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to be seen for symptoms suggesting an emergent bladder issue."

thepostmillennial.com...
edit on 11-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Last I heard he had to delegate his responsibility to someone else. This was after the earlier announcement that he was hospitalized.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Last I heard he had to delegate his responsibility to someone else. This was after the earlier announcement that he was hospitalized.

Hopefully, his assistant SoD isn't on vaycay in Puerto Rico again.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
At this point, do they even bother waking up sleepy Joe to tell him?

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Buh Bye 😀 I think this whole Lloyd Austin is sick BS is all BS. There's something else brewing. ⭕️

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Buh Bye 😀 I think this whole Lloyd Austin is sick BS is all BS. There's something else brewing. ⭕️

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you've never had prostate cancer.

I have, and I can tell you from experience that after they remove the prostate, they have to insert a catheter into the bladder to remove urine, while all the surgery heals. That catheter is a very common vector for infection. Reading between the lines, that's what I suspect might be happening here.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I'm thinking he'll be stepping down and Michele Flournoy will be his replacement. With re-election unsure, The Establishment needs to make some serious moves before an "outsider" like Trump getting back in the Oval Office.

Kurt Campbell was just confirmed as Dep. Sec. of State. He and Flournoy have been scheming for years at CNAS.

www.cnas.org...

The Empire is making a move.
edit on 11-2-2024 by antislogan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

U.S. Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin has now been Admitted into the Critical Care Unit at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland following a Set of Tests and Evaluations during his Visit earlier today which his Doctors decided needed Supportive Care and Close Monitoring.

Link

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I have, and I can tell you from experience that after they remove the prostate, they have to insert a catheter into the bladder to remove urine, while all the surgery heals. That catheter is a very common vector for infection. Reading between the lines, that's what I suspect might be happening here.
he doesn't have prostate cancer. it appears he has bladder cancer.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Boomer1947

he doesn't have prostate cancer. it appears he has bladder cancer.

Apparently this is incorrect, and his cancer is prostate cancer. Initial reports made it a point to claim it was NOT prostate cancer. I was incorrect.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
At this point, do they even bother waking up sleepy Joe to tell him?

I don't think they can tell the difference between when Joe is awake or asleep anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It really doesn't matter if Biden is awake or asleep, as long as they can keep up the Weekend at Bernie's routine with him, they'll be able to continue their money laundering scheme to the MIC.

The Biden Admin is being run by WestExec Advisors (www.westexec.com...) and Pine Island Capital Partners (pineislandcp.com...). These companies were formed by former Obama officials who thought they'd have jobs in the Clinton Admin.

When Trump got in the White House they formed said companies to wait it out and generate contacts and contracts. Once they got back in charge, they began their moves.

It's all about maintaining hegemony and continuing to build the Anglo-American Empire. And just like Project for a New American Century (www.dailykos.com...) they have their agenda laid out years in advance.

Check out this report from Center for a New American Security (www.cnas.org...) if you'd like to know where we're headed.

Sec. Austin is a member of this group of arms dealers.

"In 2016, Austin received $380,000 in total compensation from Raytheon; $338,000 in 2017; $336,000 in 2018; and $351,000 in 2019, according to the company.

If confirmed, Austin will also leave the board of Booz Allen Hamilton, where has made at least $200,000, according to his disclosure documents.

In addition, the retired general will close Austin Strategy Group, his private consulting firm, and part ways with Pine Island Capital Advisors, a firm that includes other members of Biden's team." (insidedefense.com...)

So when it comes down to it, whether or not Austin completes his term as Sec. of Defense, our trajectory towards war continues unabated.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They never said his cancer was contained to the prostate only.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The chairman of the foreign affairs committee just said we are in a very precarious position right now with the Secretary of defense being in critical care and the president of the United States being mentally incapacitated.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Bucks ta Donuts Austin don't have it either. The whole story from Day1 is BS. 🤡🤡😀

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Hmm.... False Alarm ?

" Pentagon Chief Austin Going Back to Work Tuesday "

" Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin underwent non-surgical procedures under general anesthesia to address a bladder issue, his doctors said on Monday, but he is expected to recover fully and resume normal duties on Tuesday."

So , the Body Double is Ready ?

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Doctors expect Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin to be able to resume his duties on Tuesday, following a Sunday hospitalization for a bladder issue.

He has since transferred his authority to Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks. Austin was initially hospitalized in January due to complications from a prior surgery. Both hospitalizations saw him seek care at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

justthenews.com...

While still the hospital, Austin cancelled a planned trip to Europe to meet with NATO leaders in Brussels amid the ongoing war in Ukraine.

edit on 12-2-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join