It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checking on the status of the website

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Someone would have to contact me, I am generally out of the loop on ATS business.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa

If ATS somehow Disappears After May Whatever 2024 then that's LIFE . DEAL WITH IT . How About Start then LIVING Your Own Personal Lives without One LESS Distraction that is STEALING Precious Moments of it that could be put to Better Use with Family and Friends ? Technology is Really Slavery you know , Karl Marx Agrees........

Well Ex FrIKING exscuse me for existing. Im PERFECTLY fine with the sites fate but apparently here you are bringing everyones mood down. Politics does change a person they say. Way to prove that trope. congrats.

Suck it Up then . All Things Come to an End........

Well dont go taking your crap out on me. Im too *Bleeping* old and I dont got time for your missplaced anger. ATS dying? Yeah sucks. IS it the end of the world? F no. Out of everyone here i never expected you to speak like that to someone who didnt even direct anything toward you at all.

I did not , You seem to have Misconstrued my Post . Besides my Post was Directed to SchrodingersRat , Not you Specifically .

Yeah. apologies if I got it wrong. Still yeah we should spend more time with everyone close to us when possible. You do got a fair point. SR will learn in due time I am sure though. I just wish I had the money myself Id buy a server and then start a patreon to cover hosting cost, a dollar from each member would prolly cover it or shoot depending on user load could be even lower. In short make each member a share holder in privately held website. teh dollar per would be liek the dues for the year. Make it so each member could run a ad on their own page if they want as well and get a cut of anything over the minimal cost /due a year.
edit on 24000000pppm by yuppa because: oops

<< 23  24  25   >>

join