It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checking on the status of the website

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSkepticGuy23

None of it matters anymore. The clock remains ticking. Maybe we'll luck out with an auto renew, but there remains nobody at the helm. It took someone from the outside to breach the system and give the staff back their credentials after the lockout, and that's not good. If it can be breached once, it can be breached again. You and I both know how ancient the XMB base is for this board. I've found a couple really bad security holes myself that concern me, and I think Armap found a trove of them. If by chance the website is still renewed, we're all still sitting ducks without proper IT and administration.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkepticGuy23
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

But maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it seems as if some people here know who Darko is IRL and it seems he and his wife are MIA IRL not just here.

It's a good idea not to obsess about "Darko." My understanding, soon after he took over and after a few conversations, is that he was simply employed by the new owner to run the site. For unknown reasons, he failed as an employee.

prolly was married to the boss daughter,and they had a falling out most likely.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I bought above-top-secret.com in case it can be of use to a staff or admin-level person for the purpose of furthering ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If ATS somehow Disappears After May Whatever 2024 then that's LIFE . DEAL WITH IT . How About Start then LIVING Your Own Personal Lives without One LESS Distraction that is STEALING Precious Moments of it that could be put to Better Use with Family and Friends ? Technology is Really Slavery you know , Karl Marx Agrees........

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If ATS somehow Disappears After May Whatever 2024 then that's LIFE . DEAL WITH IT . How About Start then LIVING Your Own Personal Lives without One LESS Distraction that is STEALING Precious Moments of it that could be put to Better Use with Family and Friends ? Technology is Really Slavery you know , Karl Marx Agrees........

Umm...

How many posts have you made here in the last few days?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What is the forum we all go to if ATS goes down?

I somehow don't think it will, hoping it won't anyways this Is basically the only forum, message board I participate on these days, forums aren't popular anymore like they where in the 00s, 10s everyone just goes on tic tok or X now it seems but I still like forums better with specific topics etc etc

I check out reddit nowadays but is there any good paranormal or UFO forums people go on these days?

There most be somewhere other then X where people are posting topics and videos about UFOs? ATS used to have so much UFO talk like 5+ years ago.

I've noticed so many UFO members don't post here anymore ever since we had to make new accounts like Mirageman BASSPLYR, Fox Mulder SLAYER666 and that dude who worked for NASA his name escape me
edit on 26-4-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

The answer you are looking for is in the banner in my signature below.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
a reply to: ksihkahe

Everybody must have forgotten their obligation to answer legal questions about your career transition to IP vulture.

Did you look at my imdb page to see all the carrion I've eaten?

Of course. I have an RSS feed of your IMDB so that I can start seeding torrents of your work as soon as possible after release. I only get paid in lolz though, so it's not stealing.

I honestly don't think much is going to make if from here to another medium without sufficient modification to make any potential claim of infringement difficult. I don't have an IMDB page though, in case you were looking, so what do I know?

I think your post was performative, so I heckled you a bit while also letting people know they still own their material if ATS goes down. I'd be delighted for you to prove me wrong by providing some examples of copyright infringement in your IMDB credits or an example of you scraping ATS to sell a story.

*Interior scene - civil court proceedings*

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Umm...

Asking for a friend.

They will be my Last ones for 2024 . By the End of May I Will move on to Greener Pastures of Public Discourse in Person without communicating with a Keyboard......

(post by lilzazz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Umm...

Asking for a friend.

They will be my Last ones for 2024 . By the End of May I Will move on to Greener Pastures of Public Discourse in Person without communicating with a Keyboard......

Good for you.

You know I was just teasing, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Umm...

Asking for a friend.

Good for you.

You know I was just teasing, right?

No you were Not , you were Ball Busting me ! Did we go to School Together ? You Sound Familiar ...............*)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yip that advert really really bugged me from day one when it was pointed out what it referred to? .

This was planned and thought out IMHO ,

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well Ex FrIKING exscuse me for existing. Im PERFECTLY fine with the sites fate but apparently here you are bringing everyones mood down. Politics does change a person they say. Way to prove that trope. congrats.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's okay. Different people have different ways of dealing with stress......... and loss. We are all dealing with this thing -- this ATS meltdown thing -- in our own way.

As it turns out, I kind of took offense as you did in Zanti's abrupt announcement, however, look..... we're all in this together, yes? Zanti, apparently, wants us to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and deal with it like warriors. I have no problem with that. I have no problem with people gnashing their teeth or stamping their feet.

I think we deal with the possible meltdown of ATS in our own way, and we need to afford each other the grace to do so also. That is what I think.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The Wikipedia article it links to isn't even the real Simon. The man built this community, as a teenager even, and all he got in return was accusations of being a government informant and crazies showing up at his home. Even after the ownership transfer, and the current administration thinks it was in good taste to mind # everyone on here like that at his expense.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

People grieve differently. ATS is no exception. Well said.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well Ex FrIKING exscuse me for existing. Im PERFECTLY fine with the sites fate but apparently here you are bringing everyones mood down. Politics does change a person they say. Way to prove that trope. congrats.

Suck it Up then . All Things Come to an End........

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join