It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC accuses RFK Jr. campaign and super PAC of illegal coordination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm at a loss on this one to be honest.

I don't know what the penalties nor charges may be.

The only thing that really comes to mind is how Sanders was treated in 2016

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The DNC cited Michigan and Illinois, which have guidelines set barring those outside of the campaign from gathering ballot signatures.

Well, he only "colored outside the lines". He didn't break any laws, from what I'm reading. ...If he did anything wrong at all.

edit on 3220242024k25America/Chicago2024-02-09T18:25:32-06:0006pm2024-02-09T18:25:32-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Does anyone sane actually GaF about what the DNC wants?

F them and the horse they rode in on.

^ and you too.
edit on R0000000329Eth08pm2024-02-09T20:10:03-06:00k by RustEShackelFord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RustEShackelFord

Excellent

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) accused independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign and his aligned super PAC of illegal coordination, alleging he is receiving improper benefits from the group supporting his push to get his name on the ballot in all 50 states.

Gee! I sure hope he didn't do it!

But if he did?

Why do the democrats and Joe Biden get to dictate who’s on the ballot ? According to Robert Hurs investigation Joe Biden is senile and forgets everything. Seems kind of totalitarian like to me . I’m for free elections but the Dems are starting to run an election like Mao

The Democratic National Committee can decide whoever they want to put on the ballot to represent the Democratic National Committee. The DNC isn't a democracy. Neither is the RNC. Like wise, the Republican National Committee is free to put whoever they want on the ballot to represent the RNC.

originally posted by: Dandandat3

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) accused independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign and his aligned super PAC of illegal coordination, alleging he is receiving improper benefits from the group supporting his push to get his name on the ballot in all 50 states.

But if he did?

I'm just going to assume he did it because the DNC accused him.

Yeah...you gotta watch your back out there! The grift, it's competitive!

I know the democrats can put whoever they want on the ballot . Well back in the good old days they’d actually choose who the people wanted until Bernie Sanders came around. They’re trying to keep two opponents off the ballot . Aren’t you into freedom? I just want the truth, I’m not trying to be biased or partisan, I just want truth no matter how painful it is to my ego

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyldy

Listen, the Democrat party is trying to save democracy. If they have to act undemocratically within their own party when picking their leaders, who are we to question them? If they have to act undemocratically when using subterfuge to keep their political rivals off the ballot, who are we to question then? All that matters is that they save democracy; and when their the only people left in power they'll give us all the democracy they think we can handle.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm not a RFJ Jr. fan. Yet even I have to admit he's miles better than anything currently at the fore of the Democratic party.

I see three people who are not invited to play in the grand game of swamp living. Trump, Ramaswamy, and RFJ. Love them or hate them each one is outside of the lifelong political professionals that just play in that arena their whole lives hobnobbing with each other.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The real crime, or another big one done by Biden is denying RFJ secret service protection, which Biden does not have the authority to even do, but having weaponized everything to his level of deviancy, it is being done.

Congress and the speaker are supposed to move on issues like this. The SS doesn't have the authority to pick or choose who they give protection to either. This is serious and very grave corruption.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I see three people who are not invited to play in the grand game of swamp living. Trump, Ramaswamy, and RFJ.

Way to rub my incompetence back in my face X....

Not only do I agree with you but I also think they know the price to play and refuse to pay it.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

RFJ

You too!?!?!

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I would never vote for RFJ, (or any democrat) but just thinking of our USA and everything it is supposed to be. And on every state ballot will make Joe's cheating next to impossible pulling votes away from Biden. (Has got to be the reason why Biden's goonsquad is targeting RFJ).

And lately getting a lot of news feeds on how blatantly corrupt and dirty Biden is, no one running should have to be treated like this, the way Biden is treasonously using government against any contender, even crapping on his own party, I just figured to speak up on this secret service thing they are doing to RFJ. It isn't right or proper. Likely criminal, it really looks very criminal to do that, what Biden is doing. I have never seen such human filth as Joe Biden.

By the way, as to the super PAC thing, I haven't really studied this yet. But the DNC is a cesspool of criminality and murder, so they are likely full of crap literally, and making this up, either way they suck. The DNC accusing someone else of something illegal? LOL that's rich isn't it..

edit on 10-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yep the unelected cabal who is controlling Joe because he is so senile, wants to cherry pick another candidate they have control over. Someone with something to hide who can be blackmailed into cooperation, just like Joe has Hunter.

They scream "save Democracy only vote for us" so much it is like the person who accuses someone of doing something they are themselves doing to hide behind the wave of hatred they generate for a foil (Republican politicians and voters)

edit on 2/10/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

But if he did?

Why do the democrats and Joe Biden get to dictate who’s on the ballot ? According to Robert Hurs investigation Joe Biden is senile and forgets everything. Seems kind of totalitarian like to me . I’m for free elections but the Dems are starting to run an election like Mao

Yep their motto and #1 platform seems to be vote for Democrats and only Democrats or the USA will be utterly destroyed.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I know the democrats can put whoever they want on the ballot .

Don't kid yourself. The DNC is just the flip side of the RNC. Same coin.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Listen, the Democrat party is trying to save democracy. If they have to act undemocratically within their own party when picking their leaders, who are we to question them? If they have to act undemocratically when using subterfuge to keep their political rivals off the ballot, who are we to question then? All that matters is that they save democracy; and when their the only people left in power they'll give us all the democracy they think we can handle.

Yes the Democratic Party's open idea of saving democracy is trying to force or terrorize people into voting for them.

Democrats are positive they are the most intelligent people in the US, the wisest people in the US, the most compassionate people in the US. Prominent (D) politicians have publicly said those who disagree with them are a bunch of racists, sexists, homophobes, domestic terrorists, insurrectionists (who by definition belong in jail), who dangerously cling to their guns. That is what Democrats honestly think and have done lots of badly done studies to prove, either you are a saintly Democrat or a criminal Republican.

So liberals and only liberal leftists deserve to tell the ignorant peon masses how to live, what to think, what to buy, what not to buy and who to vote for or else they will destroy the nation.

As Hillary said recently as well as in 2020 that the remnants of Republicans should be sent to reprogramming.

edit on 2/10/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I would never vote for RFJ

I'm not sure you would call him the typical Democrat. His long interviews are very telling and I agree with him more times than not.

So how about this RFJ or Nikki Haley

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

Yes the Democratic Party's open idea of saving democracy

Saved from what? It's a very wide brush statement and no one can really pin down a single thing Trump would do that would end democracy in America. What is telling is if you look at Democrat-led governments lately they tend to be on the totalitarian side of things...Lockdowns anyone? Mandatory shots? Wanting to rewrite the Constitution? Use three-letter agency was weapons against Americans? Using the court system as a weapon to just litigate people into bankruptcy?

I could go on and on, but I think everyone gets my point. So what would be the big thing Trump would bring over all that crap the left already is doing...lol

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I would never vote for RFJ

I'm not sure you would call him the typical Democrat. His long interviews are very telling and I agree with him more times than not.

So how about this RFJ or Nikki Haley

Never trust a democrat or someone like Haley. I voted for an "advertised as untypical democrat" once! As soon as they got in office they did the ole Obama routine of dishonor comes before promises, and promises were all BS anyways routine.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 2/10/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

edit on 2/10/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join