It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC accuses RFK Jr. campaign and super PAC of illegal coordination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) accused independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign and his aligned super PAC of illegal coordination, alleging he is receiving improper benefits from the group supporting his push to get his name on the ballot in all 50 states.

The complaint, filed Friday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC), claims that the American Values 2024 super PAC’s practice of hiring signature-gathering vendors and assisting Kennedy in getting on the ballot in key battleground states constitutes a violation of federal election rules. The DNC cited Michigan and Illinois, which have guidelines set barring those outside of the campaign from gathering ballot signatures.

I'm not a RFJ Jr. fan. Yet even I have to admit he's miles better than anything currently at the fore of the Democratic party.

The very next day after the utter downfall of the current POTUS, we can see operative movement to maintain what I believe to be the ultimate Democrat agenda. That being that when Joe does not run in Nov, but instead a hand picked candidate will be announced. Completely subverting the Democrat primary.

So, do our friends who still find themselves on the left side of things, what do you think about the party working diligently to subvert your democracy?

Link

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Looks like the Biden campaign has started their GWB "you're eather with us or against us" style campaign strategy to attact the legitimacy of their third party political rivals.

All the lemmings thought the political persecution would start and end with Donald Trump; so they were fine with it. Now that the dictator in chief is widening the net to include all that oppose him will it mater?

how many more polls do there have to be of Kennedy near double-digit votes in swing states before he’s taken seriously? And: how many Biden speeches must be shouted down until Democrats realize that a hot war in Gaza this fall may mean 30,000 fewer votes apiece in Madison, Dearborn and Ann Arbor and therefore the presidency?

They must begin restoring the president’s standing on the left now.

There are gentle ways to do that — Biden’s actions on Thursday — and more aggressive steps.

The latter will, I’m told, include a multi-pronged offensive against Kennedy, Stein and West, some of which will come from the campaign and some from outside entities.

“We can set this up very directly: it’s us versus them — and us is just voting for us, and them means voting for a third-party or Trump,” as one Biden official put it to me.

In the short term, that means seizing on any chance to complicate the ballot access of the third-party candidates and attempting to discredit their motives or at least highlight the less savory aspects of their character.

link

How very anti-democratic the DNC and Joe Biden are being.

edit on 9-2-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) accused independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign and his aligned super PAC of illegal coordination, alleging he is receiving improper benefits from the group supporting his push to get his name on the ballot in all 50 states.

Gee! I sure hope he didn't do it!

But if he did?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What’s ironic about this is he may be the only saving grace for them.

It’s hard to see Biden mustering the energy and charisma to win against Trump. He lucked out with the COVID era on being able to stay off the circuit.

If RFK pulls away enough people from Trump, that’s about the only good outcome I see for them.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

But if he did?

Why do the democrats and Joe Biden get to dictate who’s on the ballot ? According to Robert Hurs investigation Joe Biden is senile and forgets everything. Seems kind of totalitarian like to me . I’m for free elections but the Dems are starting to run an election like Mao

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

But if he did?

I'm just going to assume he did it because the DNC accused him.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It’s hard to see Biden mustering the energy and charisma to win against Trump. He lucked out with the COVID era on being able to stay off the circuit.

If RFK pulls away enough people from Trump, that’s about the only good outcome I see for them.

Rfk’s going to split the dem vote so Trump will dominate. It will tough for Biden to cheat with RFK in it . Trump will dominate for the 3rd time . Kennedy has honor and is not senile . He’s going to take Joe Alzheimer’s votes and give the race to Trump . Are you that Naive to not know why the Dem globalists are fighting this ?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

But if he did?

Why do the democrats and Joe Biden get to dictate who’s on the ballot ? According to Robert Hurs investigation Joe Biden is senile and forgets everything. Seems kind of totalitarian like to me . I’m for free elections but the Dems are starting to run an election like Mao

The Democratic National Committee can decide whoever they want to put on the ballot to represent the Democratic National Committee. The DNC isn't a democracy. Neither is the RNC. Like wise, the Republican National Committee is free to put whoever they want on the ballot to represent the RNC.

originally posted by: Dandandat3

But if he did?

I'm just going to assume he did it because the DNC accused him.

Yeah...you gotta watch your back out there! The grift, it's competitive!
edit on 2020242024k16America/Chicago2024-02-09T17:16:20-06:0005pm2024-02-09T17:16:20-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Looks like an insurrection to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

But if he did?

Sounds like a private company issue. I'm not sure where the illegality falls.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

But if he did?

Democrats don't get to dictate whether there's a third party on the ballot. Neither do the Republicans. That's what's got both of them freaked out. Neither side wants to see RFK on the ballot because they can't figure out which side he would help or hurt more. But they can't dictate it directly. All they can do is point out when a third party does something illegal and hope that that disrupts his plans enough to cause him to drop out. That's part of campaigning.

And it has nothing to do with whether Biden or Trump is or is not senile.
edit on 9-2-2024 by Boomer1947 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That is my perspective as well. Yet, I think you'll agree that another probable perspective is that they see him as a threat.

I could be wrong but the last time I saw, RFK was pulling from Biden. Trumps 40% has proven pretty rock solid.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Looks like an insurrection to me.

Racist and noninclusive as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

But if he did?

Violation of Federal Election Commission rules.

"Super PACs are independent expenditure-only political committees that may receive unlimited contributions from individuals, corporations, labor unions and other political action committees for the purpose of financing independent expenditures and other independent political activity. The committee will not use those funds to make contributions, whether direct, in-kind or via coordinated communications, to federal candidates or committees"

www.fec.gov...

In order to have the ability to receive unlimited contributions, Super PACs have to have an arms-length relation with the candidate. Otherwise this would be an evasion of Federal Campaign Finance laws.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

In order to have the ability to receive unlimited contributions, Super PACs have to have an arms-length relation with the candidate. Otherwise this would be an evasion of Federal Campaign Finance laws.

I don't see that in your provided source.

Furthermore, you've proven time and time again that your word is absolute garbage.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Saw this this morning and was at first, surprised, then, upon reflection I realized it made perfect sense. The Dems have a near monopoly in Michigan and Illinois and they will not brook any competition. They truly have become One Party Rule in so many states that they control every aspect of the processes.

I can't predict what will happen in the POTUS race because we obviously can't know who the candidates will be. Like you, I expect the Dems will parachute in someone besides Biden as their candidate for POTUS at their convention, either Newsome or Michelle Obama, or some other Obama puppet.

When they succeed in establishing One Party Rule in 2/3 of the States and take POTUS in 2024 by various means, the US will have finally descended into true Bannana Republic status.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

I don't like to set a line in the sand.

Merely taking the current temperature and looking what has lead up to this point informs me.

Locked up political dissidents.
90 some trumped up charges against the chief political adversary
Wide open border where existing laws are not being enforced
The robbing of the diminishing taxpayer to fund other countries while also taking from public services and aids.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

All of which would be indicators of the extent to which the US is ALREADY something of a Bannana Republic.

Truth be told, the US democratic processes and the processes of governance have been hijacked and derailed.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

But if he did?

The complaint, filed Friday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC), claims that the American Values 2024 super PAC’s practice of hiring signature-gathering vendors and assisting Kennedy in getting on the ballot in key battleground states constitutes a violation of federal election rules.

I guess the FEC will straighten everything out!

If true, what? Monetary fines?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

I agree.

Usurped and weaponized against the people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join