It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible conspiracy about the fake electors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Records show this is the tropical refuge of Kenneth J. Chesebro, a lawyer who allegedly marshaled supporters of President Donald Trump to pose as electors in states won by Joe Biden in 2020, creating a pretext for Vice President Mike Pence to delay counting or disregard valid electoral college votes on Jan. 6, 2021.

Since then, Chesebro, 62, has kept a low profile. He decamped to Puerto Rico from New York last year, and some friends said he’d fallen out of touch. A prominent law firm issued no public announcement last year when it tapped him to run a new department and added no mention of him to its website.

A Harvard-trained lawyer once keen on liberal causes, and registered as a Democrat as recently as 2016, Chesebro may be the least well known of the small set of figures key to both indictments. His retreat from public life since Jan. 6 has deepened the mystery for former classmates and colleagues puzzling over how he became a central player in plans to reverse the outcome of a democratic election.

Now this one plays right into my bias, it's a right leaning article, and the suspected bad guy has been a liberal most of his life according to those who know him, so apply salt as needed.

This guy is the one who came up with the plan for the fake electors. I don't claim to be smart enough or involved enough to fully understand what's bad and what's noise in all this. Those on the left and those who hate Trump BAMN seem to think this is a big deal and could sink Trump. But just as I think Jan 6th was orchestrated to be exactly what it was, there is a chance this guy was a cleaver plant to entrap Trump by giving him very poor advice that if you believe the haters, is criminal.

I believe it all ties together with the cohesive effort to remove Trump BAMN. The Jan 6th riot could not have happened if there was proper security in place. Trump knew that, which is why he asked for more security, although his reasons were to protect his supporters from Antifa and BLM. Regardless of the "why", the "how" is where I believe the true conspiracy lies. All these efforts to "get Trump" have been tried, and they are kind of well planned, but they just don't seem to be having the effect they wanted.

Could a FOIA request for any and all communications between Pelosi, Schumer, McConnel and other high ranking members containing the word "insurrection" in the weeks before Jan 6th be fruitful? I don't know, but if you can find the comms before hand showing the effort, that would turn most of this on it's head in short order. A paradigm shifting event.

So it's very possible this is just the paranoid conspiracy mind of a guy who doesn't hate Trump, (or for those of you who DERP on the regular, a guy who worships Trump as the supreme creator of all that is, was, and ever will be) It's hard to know what's true and what's lies at this stage. But the glimmer of hope I get when the curtain is pulled back, and we can see the little short #er pushing the buttons, makes me think that the truth could be what I envision, and solidify my beliefs. But I have prepared myself for the part where I might just be nuts, and all this is exactly what it looks like on the outside. (I just set that aside like an emergency food kit) (cue commercial for prepper supplies)

What do the haters think? Is this possible? Is it likely? Or are the R's bad and D's good?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The Jan 6th riot could not have happened if there was proper security in place.

People forget the Capital was breached while Trump was still speaking at the podium, it wasn't his supporters that breached the capital initiated the "riot".

What's the point in exercising hindsight these days?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I don't know why it's so difficult to all agree on the facts that should be undisputed. Likely a product of the division and partisan hate. But if you see the documentary about Ray Epps, you can put aside any bias, and just look at the video evidence, to see that he was part of a group who's job was to direct the mob to the Capitol and get them to breach the perimeter.

So many aspects of this fall on that one guy who everyone is pointing to, and the going thing seems to be just ignoring that and hoping it goes away. If we weren't in clown world that would never work. But we are, and it does.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What do the haters think? Is this possible? Is it likely? Or are the R's bad and D's good?

Not a Trump hater or supporter but it certainly sounds plausible. Especially with what we now know of Ray Epps.

In regards to your last question.
Democrat = A Wolf in sheeps clothing
Republican = A Wolf in wolfs clothing

I'm convinced both sides hate us equally but for different reasons. Trump on the other hand just happens to tolerate us more because we drive the system that gives him power, the economy.

Where as most politicians have positioned themselves in a way where they become more powerful and wealthy the worse off we are as a nation. They want us constantly on edge, so we will willingly let go of more freedoms and consent for more war.

Trump certainly isn't the answer, but sadly he's the best we got.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Trump certainly isn't the answer, but sadly he's the best we got.

many of us can agree with that. sadly, some just can't.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Many knew right away it was a setup. 😀

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dang right! And the way the Oath keepers have all been scapegoated tells all the other first responders to stand down or this will be you.

edit on 2/9/2024EAMR by loveguy because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You mean the guy who cut a deal and agreed to testify against Mr Trump? They who was a Gore lawyer in the debacle of 2000?

You never know.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

It's how to identify the Zombies in mobile phone fantasies, the Karens and Kevins in TV land and the Sheeple who graze on and inject poisons.

We don't need no stinkin' badges like them that say "IDIOT" and it's great to look back with a sigh of relief, a wipe of the brow and the retrospect of precisely why some of us walk calmly in the raging storm with a deserved smug grin.

I watched that day unfold as it happened online and it took me only a few minutes to realise that something nefareous was afoot when the barriers were pulled aside without contest.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You like conspiracies? Try this one on:

1) On December 14, 2020, the Electoral College announces that Biden won the election and Trump, therefore, is A LOSER. On the very same day, the Trump useful idiots in the swing states start mailing in the fake, forged elector certificates. Note that the only possible purpose of those illegal certificates is to be able to try to interfere with the transfer of power on Jan. 6, by getting Mike Pence (or whoever the acting President of the Senate happened to be) to nullify the results of the Electoral College.

This establishes Trump’s MOTIVE to overturn the election.

2) On December 19, 2020 Trump tells his supporters it’s statistically impossible for him to have lost the election, announces his Jan. 6 rally, and to “Be there. Will be wild”.

This establishes that Trump set up the OPPORTUNITY to overturn the Electoral College results.

3) In sworn testimony before Congress, Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller says that on Jan. 4, 2021 Trump floated the idea that he (Trump) would personally lead the demonstrators on their march to the Capitol and that Miller should have 10,000 National Guard troops deployed to “protect” Trump and his demonstrators. Miller pushed back, said it would be a bad idea, and Trump never issued an order for troops. On Jan. 6, at the end of his speech, Trump tells his followers that he will accompany them to the Capitol. In sworn testimony, White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson says Trump told his Secret Service after his speech at the rally to take him to the Capitol, but they refused and took him back to the Oval Office, instead. Trump spent the next 3 0r 4 hours glaring at the Fox News coverage of the riot and throwing ketchup against the wall.

If acting Sec Def Miller and the Secret Service had not pushed back against Trump, he would have ended up on Jan.6 personally leading an angry mob to the Capitol, accompanied by National Guards under his command as the Commander-in-Chief and with orders to “protect” him and his protestors.

Donald Trump was literally the only person on the planet who had the MOTIVE, the OPPORTUNITY, and access to the MEANS to implement an armed coup, all at the same time.

But sure, it must have been somebody else.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Nice Story. That is all it is. All you are repeating is the contrived non-sense that the Progressive Left and media push.

There was no insurrection and tell me how you can have a coup against yourself. He was still the president on 1/6.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

batting 1000 thus far. being wrong has been made into an art form with you.

He complained. He got angry. He even stomped his feet. he thought he got #ed out of office. If that's a crime, show me. He didn't pull down any barriers. He didn't breach any doors. he didn't even tell anyone to do those things. Know who did? I do. Ray Epps. But projection is key with you, so let the fantasy continue.

If he orchestrated this on January 21, 2021, or he refused to leave on January 20, 2021, you would have a point. he didn't, and you don't.
edit on 9-2-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

People forget the Capital was breached while Trump was still speaking at the podium, it wasn't his supporters that breached the capital initiated the "riot".

BS.

Trump ended his speech at 1:10pm.

At 1:17pm, Trump's motorcade departed from the elipse.

At 1:19pm the motorcade arrived at the White House. Trump spent hours watching news feeds of the Capitol crowds.

The barriers around the Capitol building were breached at 1:45pm

At 1:59pm the crowd had reached the outer doors and windows and were trying to break in.

Timeline of the January 6 United States Capitol attack
edit on 2024-02-09T14:29:53-06:0002Fri, 09 Feb 2024 14:29:53 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

BS.

Trump ended his speech at 1:10pm.

At 1:17pm, Trump's motorcade departed from the elipse.

At 1:19pm the motorcade arrived at the White House. Trump spent hours watching news feeds of the Capitol crowds.

The barriers around the Capitol building were breached at 1:45pm

At 1:59pm the crowd had reached the outer doors and windows and were trying to break in.

Timeline of the January 6 United States Capitol attack

no DERP, that's wrong.

Around 1 p.m.

Pro-Trump rioters – including members of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group – overrun the first set of barriers outside the Capitol and start rushing toward the building. Top White House staffers, including Meadows, are quickly alerted by the US Secret Service that the police lines are collapsing at the Capitol, according to Hutchinson’s testimony.

www.cnn.com...

gave you a link you can't shed tears over.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You understand that no one takes you seriously...right?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

You like conspiracies? Try this one on:

1) On December 14, 2020, the Electoral College announces that Biden won the election and Trump, therefore, is A LOSER. On the very same day, the Trump useful idiots in the swing states start mailing in the fake, forged elector certificates. Note that the only possible purpose of those illegal certificates is to be able to try to interfere with the transfer of power on Jan. 6, by getting Mike Pence (or whoever the acting President of the Senate happened to be) to nullify the results of the Electoral College.

This establishes Trump’s MOTIVE to overturn the election.

2) On December 19, 2020 Trump tells his supporters it’s statistically impossible for him to have lost the election, announces his Jan. 6 rally, and to “Be there. Will be wild”.

This establishes that Trump set up the OPPORTUNITY to overturn the Electoral College results.

3) In sworn testimony before Congress, Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller says that on Jan. 4, 2021 Trump floated the idea that he (Trump) would personally lead the demonstrators on their march to the Capitol and that Miller should have 10,000 National Guard troops deployed to “protect” Trump and his demonstrators. Miller pushed back, said it would be a bad idea, and Trump never issued an order for troops. On Jan. 6, at the end of his speech, Trump tells his followers that he will accompany them to the Capitol. In sworn testimony, White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson says Trump told his Secret Service after his speech at the rally to take him to the Capitol, but they refused and took him back to the Oval Office, instead. Trump spent the next 3 0r 4 hours glaring at the Fox News coverage of the riot and throwing ketchup against the wall.

If acting Sec Def Miller and the Secret Service had not pushed back against Trump, he would have ended up on Jan.6 personally leading an angry mob to the Capitol, accompanied by National Guards under his command as the Commander-in-Chief and with orders to “protect” him and his protestors.

Donald Trump was literally the only person on the planet who had the MOTIVE, the OPPORTUNITY, and access to the MEANS to implement an armed coup, all at the same time.

But sure, it must have been somebody else.

Wow, and when do the fema camps and coffins come into play? I was betting during the plandemic but I lost that one. Is bluebeam the next move?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Completed or not, you don't think it was Trump's speech that amped everyone up? You should go back and re-watch his speech from that day. His language was clearly meant to work up the crowd into doing something. And given how it ended how it ended.....with gallows being constructed, and people calling for the death of MIke Pence, I'd say his speech did exactly did what he wanted. The time it ended isn't really relevant. People can move in and out of an area where someone is speaking without issue.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next person, but on this one we agree. Not everything is a conspiracy. More often than not the simplest explanation is the correct one. Hence Occam's Razor

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceofReality

Again, the Capitol was breeched before Trump had concluded his speech from a literal mile away......

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: VoiceofReality

Again, the Capitol was breeched before Trump had concluded his speech from a literal mile away......

Re-read my 2nd last post. It's not relevant. He started his speech at 11:55 according to the official timeline.

At 12:15 he is quoted as saying"We fight. We fight like hell and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

12:53 is when the outer perimeter is breached.

It's not relevant if Trump concluded his speech or not. People could have left early and start causing problems before he was done. And the people that did wait still had the opportunity to go and continue to escalate things once at the Capitol building.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join