It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Says He Recently Spoke to a SECOND Long Dead European Statesman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's perfect as planned. They knew exactly what they were doing long before they had Biden up on the stage campaigning. 😀

Dude

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

ROFLMAO! Joe's conversation ---"could only have happened through a ouija board."

Gotta love that

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As scary as it is having a senile, delusional, corrupt, and callous president, it's scarier to me that, despite the growing evidence of all of this, there are still 10s of millions of people in this country who will vote for him again.

Are they even real people? Are they some form of zombie? Do they have a functioning brain?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
it's scarier to me that, despite the growing evidence of all of this, there are still 10s of millions of people in this country who will vote for him again.

Are they even real people? Are they some form of zombie? Do they have a functioning brain?

They are hardcore leftists who have no problem engaging in elder abuse.
That is what this is.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Now somebody says Biden wants to go to a Lakers game to see Kobe Bryant play. 😀

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's hard to determine if it is his brain or just that he is a pathological liar and can't get used to the instant fact-checking that he didn't need to worry about for his first 40 years in the government as he knew he could lie day in and day out and not be challenged.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Now somebody says Biden wants to go to a Lakers game to see Kobe Bryant play. 😀

Man if they gave me a chance to ask him questions on national TV. You could do a million gotchas in 10 mins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join