It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Says He Recently Spoke to a SECOND Long Dead European Statesman

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Should we hold every future president to the same standard? If they are unable to remember certain details, names of people, make slip of the tongue, etc.?

YES. Absolutely. If you are a retard you should have threads made about you. No questions about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Jill Biden gets my vote for most dispicable human being of the century.
a reply to: nugget1

Absolutely agree!

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It is getting absurd at this point. Still can't believe how many average people support this nitwit.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That's interesting. I recall one of the earlier President's wives brought the occult into the White House as well. I don't want to say names as I think I remember, but it's been awhile I don't want to get it wrong. Someone could probably do some research on it.

The dead are dead of course. False religion fools people into believing they are alive. And Satan and his demons use this to trick people. It would explain things. Especially if they're getting advice directly from Satan and his demons in the White House through so-called "dead people."

See Ecclesiastes 9:5,10. Ezekiel 18:4 on the condition of the dead.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Agreed three!
There must be other heads of state/diplomats who are voicing concerns when it comes to dealing with him by now?
Why isn't the MSM 'journalists' not saying more?
One of the GBNews presenters covered Joe's mental health last night with 2 other panelists. She didn't use the clip of Joe mixing up Miterand with Macron, but another one where he was fumbling and incoherent. The concensus from the panel was that this was very sad and cruel to watch, they all agreed his mental health was shot.
I am totally dumstruck that nobody at the WH or elsewhere in your Government are not doing something about this. Even Kamala would be better at this point!!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That is why there is no way in h#*l the Democrats will allow him to debate.

For the rest of the year I doubt we'll see him except when he is led to a podium with notes in hand on how to answer question and who to call on, as in the past. AND with a teleprompter. AND with a minder who will lead him offstage.

Biden can not debate off the cuff, or he'd say there are dead people in the audience, poop in his pants when he gets his adrenaline going, and scream obscenities at his opponents. If Jill were nearby Biden would suck on her fingers.

But we all know Biden isn't the real president, it is an unelected cabal telling Biden's handlers what Biden must do. They have him hostage over his love for his criminal, drug addled, influence peddling son.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: chiefsmom

Agreed three!
There must be other heads of state/diplomats who are voicing concerns when it comes to dealing with him by now?
Why isn't the MSM 'journalists' not saying more?
One of the GBNews presenters covered Joe's mental health last night with 2 other panelists. She didn't use the clip of Joe mixing up Miterand with Macron, but another one where he was fumbling and incoherent. The concensus from the panel was that this was very sad and cruel to watch, they all agreed his mental health was shot.
I am totally dumstruck that nobody at the WH or elsewhere in your Government are not doing something about this. Even Kamala would be better at this point!!!!
Rainbows
Jane

Right now Biden is simply a puppet of an obviously very powerful unelected cabal. Holding the Biden's hostage over what will happen to his son if the Biden's don't do what they are told. People who love power and want to keep it won't cross the cabal. Powerful Democrats LOVE that his mind is senile, because then they can manipulate and control his every move. The Democrat politicians actually like that he obviously has dementia because they support him no matter what, knowing it gives them more power.

This cabal has convinced Democrats and liberals that only Democrats are fit to rule the nation. They are saying that if anyone votes Red they will kill Democracy. They are clearly calling for a single-party run nation by the secret cabal who controls Biden. The cabal obviously also has direct and very tight control of the three major networks, CNN, MSNBC, the NYTimes, the Atlantic and other large mainstream sources of information.

The US federal government appears to no longer be a Democracy, it is like China, a single part run by a totalitarian unelected cabal, pretending to be a Democracy. That is why they are fighting so hard to kick Republicans off ballots, and not just Trump www.cbsnews.com... They used the insurrection clause to try to get a state Congressman knocked of the ballot in PA. If anyone voted for Trump in 2020, Democrats could attempt to use that clause again, if the Supreme Court rules against Trump shortly. Because according to Democrats if you voted in 2020 but not for Biden it automatically makes you an insurrectionist.

At least in my humble opinion, and why I find Democrat politicians at the federal level to be actually dangerous to ordinary people who failed to vote for Biden in 2020, or fail to vote for Democrats in 2024.

Here is why this is my opinion, below is a typical Democratic Party button for 2024.

edit on 2/8/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is elder abuse.
His wife never should have let him run the first time let alone a second.
It's criminal. The man should be at home resting and getting medical care.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Camera, elephant, phone, car, MAGA

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What percentage of the Americonned peoples would actually know the person he is/was speaking to/about is dead or not in power? Aside from Putin, I doubt many could tell you whom is the ‘leader’ of any other country and they wouldn’t flinch.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He's finally reaped what he sowed 😀

Lifelong liar and cheater 🤤

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's perfect as planned. They knew exactly what they were doing long before they had Biden up on the stage campaigning. 😀

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here's the real dog faced pony soldier!

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

He sees them in threes. And then a break for a few weeks.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

All Hail Our Leader ! Joe Really Handle Hitler like a Champ !

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   
He doesent have dementia moments lol he has full blown dementia and is in general just kind of a puppet 😅

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Yesterday, Biden got confused about the same event twice. This time, while telling the exact same story he butchered in Vegas on Sunday, by telling how he recently spoke with a long dead French President, Joe spoke of another conversation in 2021 with deceased German Chancellor, Helmut Kohl...who died in 2017.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Kenzo,

You had any chats with Marshal Mannerheim lately ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Nope...
not that i remember ....or confess i would

I think Biden needs Exorcist , since he talk so much with dead people

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wow.

You guys are screwed.