It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Says He Recently Spoke to a SECOND Long Dead European Statesman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Really?...AGAIN?

Apparently, nobody told Joe about his last dementia moment, less than a week ago.

Yesterday, Biden got confused about the same event twice. This time, while telling the exact same story he butchered in Vegas on Sunday, by telling how he recently spoke with a long dead French President, Joe spoke of another conversation in 2021 with deceased German Chancellor, Helmut Kohl...who died in 2017.

President Joe Biden on Wednesday made the surprising claim that he’d had a conversation with former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl that—given when it supposedly took place—could only have happened through a ouija board.

The Democrat said he spoke with Kohl, who died in 2017, at a 2021 meeting of G7 leaders in the U.K. Biden seemingly confused Kohl for Angela Merkel, the second time in a matter of days that the 81-year-old president appeared to have mistaken a European leader for one of their deceased predecessors.

Speaking at a New York fundraiser Wednesday, Biden claimed to have talked about the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot with Kohl four years after the German premier’s death.

“And then Helmut Kohl turned to me and said, ‘What would you say, Mr. President, if you picked up the London Times and learned that 1,000 people had broken down the doors of the British parliament, killed some bobbies on the way in, to deny the prime minister to take office,” Biden said, according to Bloomberg. The outlet reported that he actually repeated the error at another Manhattan fundraiser later in the day.

What makes the slip-up even stranger is that Biden had made a similar mistake while talking about the same G7 gathering on Sunday.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Folks...this isn't even amusing anymore...it's tragic.
The man is NOT there anymore...PERIOD.

Democrat voters...YOU can see it too...and, yet, you will still vote for this mentally-deficient man to become our leader.

It's not just elder abuse...it's lunacy...and Democrats are responsible for all of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Agreed. It's not funny anymore.

Biden could say he spoke with Homer Simpson yesterday.
It wouldn't matter. All that matters is keeping Trump out.

The dems have gone scorched Earth.

edit on 8-2-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I think Joe Biden is the perfect democrat president. His character, mindset, and mental prowess accurately reflect his administration, and his constituents. After almost 200 years, they have finally elected a president that perfectly represents their party.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I think Joe Biden is the perfect democrat president. His character, mindset, and mental prowess accurately reflect his administration, and his constituents. After almost 200 years, they have finally elected a president that perfectly represents their party.

There is absolutely no way to argue with this.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The Democrat Party has become the 'Dementiacrats'.

The shoe fits.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: Klassified

The Democrat Party has become the 'Dementiacrats'.

The shoe fits.

I like that, it needs to go viral.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well, maybe he did?

You know, they claim that when you are near to death, you can "see" those that have past?

(LOL yeah, grasping at straws here. Otherwise, I just want to punch the people around him in the face, for letting him suffer in public with his dementia.)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

It seems that nobody at the WH is talking to him or telling him anything anymore...so he has taken to shaking hands with and having lengthy conversations with dead leaders.

It's pitiful and sad, if I'm being honest.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Should we hold every future president to the same standard? If they are unable to remember certain details, names of people, make slip of the tongue, etc.?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

I see what your doing and I agree. A slip here and there makes sense considering the campaigning plus the job but to continue over and over is not good.

link   
Kind of insulting for biden to mistake Angela Merkel for Kohl. Angela sure doesn't look like a guy to me. I suppose Biden only considers young girls to be females. I am sure Merkel already knows that about Biden, she is no dummy

link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Should we hold every future president to the same standard? If they are unable to remember certain details, names of people, make slip of the tongue, etc.?

Slips of the tongue are one thing.
THIS is not THAT.

But you already know this.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Case in point.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Slips of the tongue are one thing.
THIS is not THAT.

But you already know this.

Well, we are going to get into quite an analysis of what qualifies as "THAT" is....

If you agree that all future presidents should be subject to the same standards, then Trump and any other memory impaired candidate should be disqualified. I particularly enjoy Trump's nonsensical speeches, about unrelated matters, or his video recorded deposition where he complete forgot who his ex wife was, not even able to recognize her from a photograph.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Case in point.

Than I would argue Trump should be disqualified based on his current cognitive state.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So WHY does Biden STILL continue to refuse to take a mental fitness test?
Trump did...and passed.

Even Joe's physician refuses questions on his mental state.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So WHY does Biden STILL continue to refuse to take a mental fitness test?
Trump did...and passed.

Even Joe's physician refuses questions on his mental state.

Oh yes, the famous "WHALE" picture test. lol

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Case in point.

Than I would argue Trump should be disqualified based on his current cognitive state.

Trump took and passed a mental fitness test.
Joe did neither.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's becoming very obvious WHY the WH won't let Biden do a coveted Super Bowl speech.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Every policy of this administration has followed the plan to 'fundamentally change America' path Obama was, so I would say Obama is in his third term and wants to remain POTUS for yeat another term.....but let's worry anout Trump wanting to be a dictator.

Age limits, term limits and mental competancy tests need to become mandatory, but of course anybody could pass with enough money to buy the outcome.

Jill Biden gets my vote for most dispicable human being of the century.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join