It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Acid/Alkaloid Attacks - search for suspect continues

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sorry if this is a duplicate thread - I couldn't find any mention of the topic on the site.

A brutal acid attack occured in London the other day which saw suspect, Abdul Ezedi, attack an ex-lover, throw acid on her and her children before repeatedly picking up and throwing the younngest child on the ground with great force.

The only reason he stopped is because several heroic pasersby/people who live where the attack occured tackled him but sustained burns in the process.

A slight bit of good news is he also splashed the alkaline fluid on his own eye and most of the right hand side of his face. making him easy to identify. He also fell over speed bumps and kerbs when fleeing which may mean loss of depth perception due to bling himself in his right eye.

If someone can upload the CCTV pictures of him in TESCOs after the attack it would be a great help.

Footage and pictures of what here: www.bbc.co.uk...

Police are offering a very high reward of £20,000 to anyone who provides info on his location that results in his arrest - but also state he may well be dead already from the injuries he inflicted on himself.

A disturbing part is he failed his first two aylum seeking attempts, but was granted asylum on the third despite him being found guily of sexual assault and flashing prior to the third hearing.

CCTV of the attack but warning this shows blurred out footage of him throwing the three year old child to the ground which is horiffic even with the bluringf
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 4-2-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Cultural diversity in action , the fact he was granted "asylum" after being convicted lays bare the BS spouted by the Tories for the last 13 years , immigration policy ? , there is no immigration policy other than let them in.

I hope this scumwad is found dead somewhere , save us feeding and housing him for the rest of his worthless life.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think the majority of the people who aprehended him were asylum seekers in the hotel opposite from the attacks - not 100% sure though.

Still there's clearly something wrong with the asylum process when someone like him can be granted asylum - he clearly abused the system by falsely claiming to have converted to Christianity and claiming he would be persecuted against if deported to Aghanistan.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The blood of the injured woman and child is on the hands of the asylum system and those radical leftists who scream to prevent the deportation of violent criminals.

On the plus side-this degenerate is likely dead on some dark tube tracks somewhere by now.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
When I heard the initial news report I immediately thought it was an Arab or regional similar, and that the victim was a woman he had interest in.
This was confirmed obviously in the following hours, but it left me wondering why the # this human demographic does the acid attack thing so much...it just shows that whatever bull# they tell immigration, there is a seriously dangerous 'normalised' element of men from that region/religion who simply treat women worse than dogs.

I hope he's still dying an agonising death in a sewer pipe somewhere.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHumanUK
When I heard the initial news report I immediately thought it was an Arab or regional similar, and that the victim was a woman he had interest in.
This was confirmed obviously in the following hours, but it left me wondering why the # this human demographic does the acid attack thing so much...it just shows that whatever bull# they tell immigration, there is a seriously dangerous 'normalised' element of men from that region/religion who simply treat women worse than dogs.

I hope he's still dying an agonising death in a sewer pipe somewhere.

I think it has something to do with the honour system, though there's nothing honourable about what he and others have done.

If he's still alive various infections should start to occur and he'll have a long, slow, painful death via sepsis/celulitius.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

A disturbing part is he failed his first two aylum seeking attempts, but was granted asylum on the third despite him being found guily of sexual assault and flashing prior to the third hearing.

This says it all really, got to wonder what the real motives are of those granting asylum and those representing the cases?
Sick.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This individual personifies everything that pisses off the the population about third world immigrants and traitorous government
edit on 4-2-2024 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I hope this scumwad is found dead somewhere , save us feeding and housing him for the rest of his worthless life.

If caught, he will be fed and housed in a prison where he will be the biggest target around and maybe (ha ha) won't get the protection he could recieve from all those who wish to send him to hell repeatedly over the longest period possible.

Other animals need to be sent a message by hearing about his suffering.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

On the plus side-this degenerate is likely dead on some dark tube tracks somewhere by now.

And on the negative side he is perhaps being sheltered by the rest of the animals in a "pack".
edit on 4/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Assaulting anyone like this is beyond evil but what he did to that three year old child was just worse.

I hope he does get prison, where he will hopefully get similar treatment.

Difficult to find words really.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why hope he is dead ? ., hope he isn't and gets thrown in a cell to live out his days watching over his shoulder all the time .... Him dying is an easy way to avoid karma and justice.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lidstrom5

Only hoping because otherwise with the way the system is, he'll be out in no time to repeat and repeat and repeat....

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lidstrom5

Indeed. Prison justice will likely involve a boiling kettle of water and sugar.

Karma, and apt.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If he gets prison he'd be on the nonces wing.

I hope he wanders into the wrong sort of area and gets some real old fashioned street justice.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Some forgetful Prison Officer might forget to lock his cell door?

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He was heading South out of London apparently. Probably threw on one of those full blown burkha's and caught a dinghi back to France.
It's not even too far a stretch of the imagination that after the news broke, just the right kind of person, with the right 'skill sets', has administered his 'punishment'.
Anybody else been thinking of Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood" speech lately? You can't find it in its entirety anymore, only documentaries and such. But I did find this..... well worth the short watch...
Enoch Powell Responds to Being Called a Racist. Wish more of our current politicians could have half the brains and be half as articulate as him....

Here's the second part where he's debating with Jonathan Miller...

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm21America/ChicagoSunday2024-02-04T13:46:33-06:0001America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So who granted this person 'asylum'?

The judgement is surely a matter of public record.

So who was the Judge who overturned two 'No' judgements and evidence of wrong doing in the UK to let him in on the third attempt?

For that matter who was the lawyer who represented this person? And where did the money come from?

Not to mention a near instant £20k reward being offered.

I hate to say it but this doesn't really feel right.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Anybody else been thinking of Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood" speech lately? You can't find it in its entirety anymore, only documentaries and such.

You sure m'dear?

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

If he gets prison he'd be on the nonces wing.

I hope he wanders into the wrong sort of area and gets some real old fashioned street justice.

What a weak-ass little imp. No one could just man handle him when he attacked?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join