It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Acid/Alkaloid Attacks - search for suspect continues

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thank you!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Anybody else been thinking of Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood" speech lately?

Mother?

I think Enoch's corpse is dragged out quite regularly, particularly by the readership of the Daily Mail. All it takes is one bad apple and we're digging up old Enoch and parading him around as though he was right after all despite the 100,000s of immigrants who have contributed positively to the UK. The problem with Enoch's generation is that they were still stuck with a colonial mind-set, our colonial past involved literal rivers of blood drawn from the native populations. Enoch was worried that what went around would come around. It didn't though, not really.

Abdul Ezedi is a monster and beyond his capture and conviction, there needs to be an inquiry into how as a convicted sex offender he was granted asylum status. We get 70,000ish asylum applications in the UK a year, the vast majority of whom do no harm and they do not deserve to be judged alongside this aberration.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Mother?

?????????

I have no quarel with immigrants who come via legal chanels, no pun intended. Those legal chanels exist in both directions.
If you took time to listen to the other two video links I provided, you might understand better the 'back story' to his speech and why it does apply today to illegal immigrants.
As to this particular lowest form of turd, I totally agree with your last paragraph.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

?????????

Sorry, you sounded just like her. It was uncanny. She is, as was Enoch, a born and bred Brummie and experienced first hand the effects on her city of wave after wave of the type of mass immigration Enoch was so concerned about. I don't have any grudge with anyone speaking the "truth" as they see it, as Enoch did but I don't consider his words to have any greater relevance beyond the place and time they were spoken. And I do think too that he was proven wrong.

I have no quarel with immigrants who come via legal chanels, no pun intended. Those legal chanels exist in both directions.
If you took time to listen to the other two video links I provided, you might understand better the 'back story' to his speech and why it does apply today to illegal immigrants.

I am sorry but I don't understand how it applies today at all. Please explain.

I am sure that you, and other Daily Mail readers, must feel much safer since the introduction of the Illegal Migration Act 2023 or do you not feel that it goes far enough in stripping the vulnerable and desperate of their human rights?

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

All I'll reply with is.... I'm not a Daily Mail reader.... or any other newspaper for that matter.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
An arrest has been made for assisting an offender so not him, yet

It's breaking on the BBC now

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lidstrom5
Why hope he is dead ? ., hope he isn't and gets thrown in a cell to live out his days watching over his shoulder all the time .... Him dying is an easy way to avoid karma and justice.

Why hope he is dead ? , because when he's caught and convicted he'll probably get sentenced to around 10 years of which he'll only serve around half so somewhere between 5-7 years , a prison place costs about £48,000 per year a Coffin costs the one off price of £700.

If he isn't deported after he leaves prison we will no doubt be paying for him for the rest of his miserable little life .... I hope he's found dead somewhere.

A 22-year-old man was arrested today on suspicion of assisting an offender , if guilty he to should be deported.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Deported to where?

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Deported to where?

To wherever it was that they came from , they were given an opportunity and squandered it , if it isn't a "safe country" I don't see a problem as criminals like matey boy and whoever help him don't deserve to live in a safe country.

It's past time this country became re-acquainted with its balls before it's dragged down to 3rd world status.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Released on police bail..

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What if he came from Clapham?

We don't know where he came from, we can probably guess, I suppose.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
They've found his phone and searching South London
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What if he came from Clapham?

Don't think you can claim asylum from Clapham.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You should be able to......

We don't know if the guy arrested is an asylum seeker tho?

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

We don't know if the guy arrested is an asylum seeker tho?

We don't but the probability is high , if he isn't then he will just get done for assisting an offender if that's what he's done.

I seem to remember the Tories bringing in a law for deporting foreign nationals convicted of serious offences , either it's not worth the paper it's written on or I dreamed it.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Apparently he's been released on Police bail and not charged. Yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thank you, Angel, for making this post. Very informative and explains a lot of things I never knew. Everything Mr. Powell was trying to get across has come to pass. He was 💯% correct in his analysis of the situation.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I seem to remember the Tories bringing in a law for deporting foreign nationals convicted of serious offences , either it's not worth the paper it's written on or I dreamed it.

Or its not being enforced because some people are # scared to upset certain 'special interest groups'?

edit on 5/2/24 by Freeborn because: because I'm an idiot

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

All I'll reply with is.... I'm not a Daily Mail reader.... or any other newspaper for that matter.

I apologise, I was sure I'd seen you link to Daily Mail articles before in other threads, I must be mistaking you for someone else.

I did and I still don't see it as being even remotely relevant to Abdul Ezedi but GaPeach seems to get where you're coming from so it is perhaps me. Maybe you had to have been there? The 60s I mean, but that said, Jonathan Miller made some fair points that do in contrast stood the test of time. Tolerance though, I find, is timeless.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Prior to the Illegal Migration Act 2023, persistent offending could negate a persons application for asylum. Ezedi was not a persistent offender at the time his asylum was considered and it is, or was, up to the discretion of the judge presiding over the case what evidence was considered. In Ezedi's case the judge primarily focused on the evidence that Ezedi had converted to Christianity and as such his life would be in danger from the Taliban if he was returned to Afghanistan.

Under the Illegal Migration Act 2023, he arrived illegally and therefore would not be entitled to apply for asylum.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join