It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Dem tells mother of fentanyl victim she lacks 'background to understand'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

That was some feces show by Mr. Dan Goldman. Tell the woman Republicans are using her, while he uses her.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Wouldn’t this be considered the Chemical part of a CBRN attack? Not the fact that the Biological part started back in 2019 aka Covid-19.

A Chemical attack from China and Mexico.

The legalizing pot in the many states and growers have killed the cartels cash flow.

Opioids, fentanyl is basically an automatic addiction, military grade weapon. Easily manufactured.

Get the US population addicted on drugs, the cash rolls.

There’s no doubt in my mind that it’s a concerted effort by China to addict as many as they can in the country. Although a lot of these addicts aren’t productive in society, it still creates mayhem and is disruptive to society. I think the money in regards to Chinese profits is somewhat second fiddle to China as far as agendas go. I also find the influx of primarily male Chinese nationals of fighting age a strange dynamic. A few thousand have come here but very few women or children in the lot.🤷‍♂️

As far as the mex cartel I think it’s 100% profit driven to them, don’t think they care what the repercussions are or what they’re bringing in as long as the cash is flowing back to the cartels.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Keep in mind Goldman was the Lead Counsel against Trump in the first impeachment. He was the main one pushing all the 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay and all the outright lies from all those "witnesses". He ultimately lost the case in The Senate. 🤡🤡🤡🤡 Goldman is a unique clown inside a clown costume.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

In any case, the problem needs to be comprehensively attacked to stop the flow of this drug into the country.

You wrote this as to parrot what a corrupt politician would say. I have been hearing this short of sheep to 40 years. Nothing happens and evething gets destroyed.

Just worthless.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that the fentanyl coming from the cartels is sourced from china, so the whole comment about mail and shipping doesnt matter.

If I am (I am not) producing and selling I would try every way possible to get the product to the market I want.

If that meant selling to a third party I would, since I see this epidemic as asymmetric warfare by the CCP with destabilization as the primary goal over profit. selling to everyone possible to get the product into the US makes the most sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: EndTime

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Did you know the majority of illicit fentanyl coming in the USA is from China through shipping and mail channels?

Mexico is certainly a source, but we need to catch what is being shipped into the country from China.

Perhaps that is related to the comments?

The proposition that "the majority of illicit fentanyl coming in the USA is from China through shipping and mail channels" relates to comments made by Representative Goldman stating that the witnesses lack the understanding to provide their testimony as to how their families have been impacted by fentanyl?

No, that really didn't occur to me.

Well, I am glad I could offer you a different perspective.

Securing the southern border would have little impact on the import of fentanyl from China. Perhaps that is wonder the congressman meant and that the women did not understand.

In any case, the problem needs to be comprehensively attacked to stop the flow of this drug into the country.

would securing the southern border have any impact on the number of illegal aliens coming into the United States of America?

That seems a bit off topic, but yes it would have an impact on illegal aliens, as well as the flow of drugs from Mexico.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on 1/22/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Did you know the majority of illicit fentanyl coming in the USA is from China through shipping and mail channels?

Mexico is certainly a source, but we need to catch what is being shipped into the country from China.

The proposition that "the majority of illicit fentanyl coming in the USA is from China through shipping and mail channels" relates to comments made by Representative Goldman stating that the witnesses lack the understanding to provide their testimony as to how their families have been impacted by fentanyl?

Securing the southern border would have little impact on the import of fentanyl from China. Perhaps that is wonder the congressman meant and that the women did not understand.

would securing the southern border have any impact on the number of illegal aliens coming into the United States of America?

That seems a bit off topic, but yes it would have an impact on illegal aliens, as well as the flow of drugs from Mexico.

seems off topic. LOL, OK.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You’re out of control ND. 🤣

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

You’re out of control ND. 🤣

I'm a #ing loose cannon.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Did you know that’s a straight up fabricated lie by you and I think you know it?

Why don’t you post a link backing up that statement. You really like those open borders don’t you?

Here you go. DEA release.
DEA SOURCE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join