It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason Hunter Biden's actions matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Again. Why is it low info folks can't grasp this.

Because being wrong is more worse than pretending to be correct.

Kinda where we are unfortunately.

Like parents who allowed or enacted their children to be irreparably harmed by jabs or pills. There's no going back because that would mean that they purposely harmed their child.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Truthfindder
a reply to: frogs453

You’ve been called out for what you are . So you took a 16 year hiatus here . You said you came here because you’re a conspiracy theorist hahahahhah. You said you’re interested in conspiracies and didn’t make another thread for 16 years . Quite sus on your part . It’s almost like you just fell into your account somehow . We know your here to derail threads . It’s why when you’ve been proven to be a liar you just keep on in different threads like you didn’t learn you were wrong and spouting disingenuous disinformation. Like your Bryan Sicknic garbage . You follow George Soros 100 percent but you came here because you’re a conspiracy theorist ????

Please get back on topic . I’m so sick of these trolls here to derail .

Oh geez. You were not here. You're not aware of a situation that happened last year. The site was pretty much wiped out. You'll get some things but not all. And the very popular mudpit is wiped.

I've not gone anywhere. Keep trying though!

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Are you being obtuse on purpose? So like if you keep repeating it, it will be true?

What does "Well, we’ve found a lot that’s certainly unethical, we’ve found a lot that should be illegal" mean to you? "Should be illegal". Not " We've found a lot that is illegal.

And committee member Grassley? I provided video for both.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hunters dad, aka: "The Big Guy", is bragging today about what his DREAM TEAM has done for America and Americans over the past 3 years.

www.foxnews.com...

I believe him!

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I have no problem with looking into Hunter Biden. If he broke the law, put him in jail.

The problem I always seem to have is this. Those people who agree with me that Hunter Biden should be looked into to see if he and his dad committed crimes, are the SAME people who don't seem to be at all interested in the TWO BILLION Jared got. Or any money Trump made while in office.

Makes you think it's not really about the crime, only about the R or the D. I'm an equal opportunity kinda of person. Put them all in jail for all I care.

this continues to get old. I don't know where the disconnect lies, but it's there and it's large.

If Jared Kushner did something illegal, then he needs to be investigated. Don't know if you are aware of this or not, but currently the Dems have the white house and the DOJ is Joey's lap dog. If the FBI and anyone else who's job it is to look into international crimes doesn't think this is worthy of looking at, why should anyone listen to a but hurt liberal crying buckets about it?

Kushner isn't some untouchable asset. He's just a guy who married Trump's kid. And if Trump did something wrong, investigate him. Again. Why is it low info folks can't grasp this.

Low info folks? Like the people who don't know there was the beginning of an investigation as I mentioned before? That Jared was not complying with? That the minute they started to push him to provide documents they requested, Comer then squashed it, to focus on Hunter?

In his roughly first two months on the job, Comer eliminated a probe looking into Kushner’s business dealings, according to the Times

Guess why? It wasn't "politically expedient" for him to investigate Jared.

Mr. Comer also dropped a separate inquiry into the business dealings of Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law whose Affinity Partners investment firm received a $2 billion investment from the main Saudi Arabian sovereign wealth fund six months after the Trump presidency ended.

Mr. Comer indicated he had no interest in the former president’s finances. While he did not rule out looking at Mr. Kushner’s business dealings at some point, ‌when a reporter suggested it might be politically unsustainable for him to investigate Mr. Trump’s son-in-law, he took a long pause, then replied: “I don’t disagree with what you said.”

NY Times Spent 6 Hours Interviewing Comer

So again, for the "low info people", there was the start of an investigation. Comer stopped it. Why? Political reasons.
edit on 20-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I have seen the latest talking points, and to be honest, they are right. Hunter is not an elected official, and no, you won't be voting for him. So why should anyone care about what he does? Why do his actions even matter? Is it just that Republicans are grasping at any way to attack the pristine, saint Joe Biden?

Short answer is no.

This part is important, so if you made it this far, and you have that spit welling up in your mouth just waiting to explode at your screen when you make your voice heard loud and clear in your basement, pay attention.

Joe Biden, Hunter's father, is the President of the United States. It's where I live. And as President of the United States, Joe makes decisions that affect me and everyone else living in this nation, and perhaps others around the world. Would it be wrong to be concerned about what drives his decisions? Remember when Trump was colluding with Russia? That was a big thing. Not that his being friends with Vlad was so horrible, but if he was making decisions based on someone else's best interests, then those decisions could hurt us. Turns out Trump wasn't colluding with Russia, that was a lie. All the surrounding events were based on that lie, but that's a story for another bedtime.

Getting back to Joe Biden, the current sitting president. If things that Hunter did while he was coked to the gills might be an issue. We know for a fact that Joey loves his boy and would do anything for him. Anything. Would anything include making policy decisions that benefit China due to balckmale? It's possible. What reason could there have been to withdraw from Afghanistan in the way that we did? Military experts said it was wrong, even DERP's like me saw it and knew it was wrong. Not getting out, but HOW we did it. Did someone else have his ear on that move? How would we ever know?

Perhaps if we did a good look at all the things Hunter did and promised over his years of living the grift. That seems to be the direction of the House impeachment inquiry. And if they don't find significant wrongdoing, then they will shut down the group, and move on. There isn't a rule that once you start to look at impeachment, you have to follow through. So the current investigation is both warranted and needed. Getting answers is hugely important.

So before you spout the talking points MSNBC gave you to say, use a tiny bit of critical thinking and you can even wonder, "if Joe Biden is compromised, and he is the leader of the nation I live in, is there any way that could negatively effect me?" The answer to that should be a universal truth, but I'd wager it's not, depending on your political bent.

And for the record, if Trump was colluding with Russia, that would have been a problem as well. Luckily, the opposition spend millions of dollars and many years looking for any issues that could point to that, and didn't find any, so he's not owned based on that.

We know what it's about. Yes, you make a strong case for the national security angle, and I don't disagree. But is that the entire truth of why GOP wants to investigate Hunter for every ounce of dirt they can dig up? I think not. Blackmail works both ways after all.

edit on 20-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Are you being obtuse on purpose? So like if you keep repeating it, it will be true?

What does "Well, we’ve found a lot that’s certainly unethical, we’ve found a lot that should be illegal" mean to you? "Should be illegal". Not " We've found a lot that is illegal.

And committee member Grassley? I provided video for both.

are you aware of the term "evidence"? It's something used to tell a story. And to tell the whole story, you need enough evidence to fill in the gaps. Now Comer did not say what you said, at all. Never even close. Go back and quote you. Or I will.

(post by Truthfindder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Truthfindder

Do you not see the irony in your post?
I DO

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Rome fell through madness, excess, gluttony and depravity. The power became so intoxicating that few could resist the fall. Same now in Washington. The most powerful and rich country of all time. Once you have it all then weirder, wilder and more depraved pastimes are easy to fall into. Hunter is a sicko and everyone knows it. So is Joe. Unfortunately their conduct is tame compared to some and normal to others. The corruption runs deep and the empire will fall.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Next somebody might suggest you are new but have hijacked an account!!

Mgmt never did explain how they verify somebody requesting a password reset by giving a new email is really the old account holder. Think about that. 🥶️

It was a wild reset 😃

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Well I was in a different place where mods were while the site was down. With my same profile name, and C'mon you'd know the oldies by what they say and how they post. One or two with new names have been recognized under their old names. Can't hide who you are if you're active.

And dude just accused me of hijacking an account 4 years ago apparently. Where's AugustusMasonicus to put newbie guy in his place?
edit on 20-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So he has evidence, but of something that should be illegal but not actually a crime. Other committee member Grassley stated already linked:

He continued, saying the facts “haven’t taken me to that point where I can say that the president’s guilty of anything.”

So, ok, they have evidence, but no crime. Got it, since you want to continue to try to pick it apart. They can just keep digging then. I'm sure they will have "the facts" that show he is guilty soon. Probably when Sydney releases the Kracken, Lindell and Trump release the proof of election fraud, and Trumps health plan is no longer an empty binder provided to 60 minutes.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hunter and Biden will never see justice because the entire system is corrupt.

The DOJ deliberately held off on indictments of Hunter so the statute of limitations could come into play.

We live in a Banana Republic now.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Don’t care about you . Just sick of you derailing every thread with your main stream media garbage . Sorry I hit a nerve , 16 years of no posting is funny coming from someone who’s been here 20 years . Carry on with your derailing tour

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hunter and Biden will never see justice because the entire system is corrupt.

Never say never!

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Huh...weird, derailing a thread by posting video and quotes from the committee members themselves? So you want to only quote and show interviews that you like or prefer?

That's not quite how this site works.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If you're as old as you say you are, and still defend the Biden administration, then you might be a pro-authoritarian shill.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Huh...weird, derailing a thread by posting video and quotes from the committee members themselves? So you want to only quote and show interviews that you like or prefer?

That's not quite how this site works.

Like from your hero Liz Chaney ? Hunter Biden and his criminal mastermind dad sold us off to China . They took a bunch of bribes , they offered no services. 10 percent for the big guy . Unauthorized Classified documents in at least 4 unsecured locations. . How could a guy be ok with all that’s known? Especially since the laptop is now 100 true . All the sex trafficking and drug dealing. How can you be ok with that? Don’t you have kids Of your own ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join