It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason Hunter Biden's actions matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: glen200376

It isn't, yet it is. I addressed Hunter and I once again pointed out that there are different standards here and hypocrisy. I'm sorry you don't like it. If it was good for one, why is it not good for the other?

What's the difference?

Just like the boy who cried wolf, you can only use the same story once before being exposed as a crank. It's long since been a bust.

I know something that might help. You know how when you first learned Santa wasn't real, well, the story of the boy who cried wolf was NOT an instruction manual.

The state run mockingbird news publishers and cable news broadcasters haven't learned this yet either, so you do have a lot of company.
They have taught their followers to use their get out of jail free cards like it is an an endless season ticket. "Said without evidence", "Baseless accusations", etc.

At this point there's nothing left you can use to save your story. Hunter played out a losing hand to you long ago and the whole world is laughing. It's okay, everyone knows.

(post by Truthfindder removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You can't make this stuff up lol

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If it were JUST Hunter that would be one thing. But bad begets bad and so the corruption becomes ten fold. We're surrounded by it and it's ugly and evil. Instead of choosing a good guy in all levels of politics and authority, we have a pool of multiple levels of bad to choose from. Of course no one's perfect but we don't even have a choice among 'mostly' good anymore. It's now the 'least' of the bad. Bad as in corrupt and unethical.

It's not getting better either. In fact, it seems were on the precipice of the point of no return. Look at the corruption of so many other countries and how horrible the people have it.

No more principles or ethics. They don't even have to fake like they care about truth and justice anymore. It's all a crock. And every time someone in power commits these crimes and isn't even held accountable, it simply allows others to follow suit.

Hunter, no he isn't in politics nor a leader but his father is! And imho, Hunter's the scape goat. The useful idiot Joe Biden used to carry out the dirty deeds. Anyone think Hunter thought all this up by his little ol' drug infected self???? Not a chance. He was groomed and placed where he could have the most impact and would suffer the least amount of repercussions. He couldn't do a simple 9-5 if his life depended on it much less basically infiltrate and play with the big boys.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
circle jerk
[circle jerk]
NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN ENGLISH
INFORMAL
a situation in which a group of people engage in self-indulgent or self-gratifying behavior, especially by reinforcing each other's views or attitudes:
"those award ceremonies are big circle jerks"
VULGAR SLANG
an act of group masturbation among males.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: steve90210

"Self-indulgent or self-gratifying behavior"

Kinda like your post bro?

edit on 1 20 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

"Self-indulgent or self-gratifying behavior"

Kinda like your post bro?

beat me to it. complaining about people complaining. Irony is still strong.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: steve90210
circle jerk
[circle jerk]
NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN ENGLISH
INFORMAL
a situation in which a group of people engage in self-indulgent or self-gratifying behavior, especially by reinforcing each other's views or attitudes:
"those award ceremonies are big circle jerks"
VULGAR SLANG
an act of group masturbation among males.

Don't like the party? No need to spoil it for the rest of us. Don't let the door hit you in a$$.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You always make me smile.
No complaining. Sounds like some assumptions on y'alls parts.

a reply to: network dude

edit on 20-1-2024 by steve90210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: steve90210
You always make me smile.

that's why I'm here spanky.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Truthfindder

I've been here since before I registered in 2004. You have absolutely no idea what I've said or changed in over 20 years.

I also source beyond basic MSM, and I never use, CNN, MSNBC, etc. I often use actual court documents and testimony transcripts. I often refer to an article that includes video, such as is often the case with Comer.

So don't come at me with that bs just because you think your echo chamber will back you up. The reason I'm unliked is often because it's hard to argue facts such as when I link to things like I just noted above or point out certain things in links that are provided by those who have an opposing view point.

Say what you will, but your little try at name calling, or trying to pigeonhole me, Gen Z? Me? will not make me leave the site so it can be a little circle jerk of Maga and Q anon.

I'm a tough girl. I can take it.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You’d be the pivot man

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The reason I'm unliked is often because it's hard to argue facts such as when I link to things like I just noted above or point out certain things in links that are provided by those who have an opposing view point.

It's not that your un-liked.

Most often it's that your provided sources don't reinforce your claims.

Which is a direct analogy to the media.

A headline followed by information that doesn't purport what the headline is and often times refutes the headline.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

your longevity isn't as much of an issue as your credibility as far as I'm concerned. As I asked, provide a link to Comer stating he has no evidence and I will be proven wrong and have learned something important and new.

(post by Truthfindder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Truthfindder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ok.

asked Mr Comer in an interview whether he had learned if Mr Biden had conducted any potential criminal activity when he was in office.

“Well, we’ve found a lot that’s certainly unethical, we’ve found a lot that should be illegal, though the line is blurry as to what is legal with respect to family influence-
peddling,”

The video is here: Independ ent

I quoted your own link of Comers statement in the other thread. It offered no facts, but again, some maybe, believe, possibly, I think, not corroborated.

And Grassley before the impeachment vote:

“There’s some indication of maybe some compromise, with China particularly, but I have no evidence of it, and I’m going to just follow the facts where they are, and the facts haven’t taken me to that point where I can say that the president’s guilty of anything,” Grassley told reporters on Wednesday.

Washingto n Examiner

A few months ago Grassley stated:

We're not interested in whether the accusations are accurate or not.

At 1:16 in the video.
YouTube

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ok.

asked Mr Comer in an interview whether he had learned if Mr Biden had conducted any potential criminal activity when he was in office.

“Well, we’ve found a lot that’s certainly unethical, we’ve found a lot that should be illegal, though the line is blurry as to what is legal with respect to family influence-
peddling,”

The video is here: Independ ent

I quoted your own link of Comers statement in the other thread. It offered no facts, but again, some maybe, believe, possibly, I think, not corroborated.

And Grassley before the impeachment vote:

“There’s some indication of maybe some compromise, with China particularly, but I have no evidence of it, and I’m going to just follow the facts where they are, and the facts haven’t taken me to that point where I can say that the president’s guilty of anything,” Grassley told reporters on Wednesday.

Washingto n Examiner

A few months ago Grassley stated:

We're not interested in whether the accusations are accurate or not.

At 1:16 in the video.
YouTube

so you lied. If you could just admit that, it would go a long way.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have no problem with looking into Hunter Biden. If he broke the law, put him in jail.

The problem I always seem to have is this. Those people who agree with me that Hunter Biden should be looked into to see if he and his dad committed crimes, are the SAME people who don't seem to be at all interested in the TWO BILLION Jared got. Or any money Trump made while in office.

Makes you think it's not really about the crime, only about the R or the D. I'm an equal opportunity kinda of person. Put them all in jail for all I care.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I have no problem with looking into Hunter Biden. If he broke the law, put him in jail.

The problem I always seem to have is this. Those people who agree with me that Hunter Biden should be looked into to see if he and his dad committed crimes, are the SAME people who don't seem to be at all interested in the TWO BILLION Jared got. Or any money Trump made while in office.

Makes you think it's not really about the crime, only about the R or the D. I'm an equal opportunity kinda of person. Put them all in jail for all I care.

this continues to get old. I don't know where the disconnect lies, but it's there and it's large.

If Jared Kushner did something illegal, then he needs to be investigated. Don't know if you are aware of this or not, but currently the Dems have the white house and the DOJ is Joey's lap dog. If the FBI and anyone else who's job it is to look into international crimes doesn't think this is worthy of looking at, why should anyone listen to a but hurt liberal crying buckets about it?

Kushner isn't some untouchable asset. He's just a guy who married Trump's kid. And if Trump did something wrong, investigate him. Again. Why is it low info folks can't grasp this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join