It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel at risk of invasion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
While they continue in their operations, i can't help but wonder how other middle eastern countries may be currently assisting Hamas with stockpiling weapons, recruiting more terrorists and waiting to launch a major offensive against Israel in time. The countries will of course peddle it as Hamas being the infiltrators but we all know who funds and arms them and these stockpiles wont be in Gaza.

Are the US launches against Yemen more than just to protect the ships? Is it more of a warning to anyone who thinks they can start to become an enclave for terrorists to train and prepare for attacks against Israel?

It's went too quiet at the moment, can't help but worry about what comes next. It's clear that Israel will reduce the space for palestinians to live in to be nothing more than an overcrowded refugee camp for decades to come, they will never allow them to return to the North, but that wont end the war.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They tried that once and it didnt work out to well for the other countries. Also if you believe that Israel doesnt have a few nuclear weapons stashed away off the books, I have a bridge for sale I`ll finance at 0%.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustEShackelFord
They tried that once and it didnt work out to well for the other countries. Also if you believe that Israel doesnt have a few nuclear weapons stashed away off the books, I have a bridge for sale I`ll finance at 0%.

Yeah aware that they will have the weapons but when its their land that the battle may be on its not going to be of much use for defence.

I can't see that the West would offer boots on the ground to assist them and they cant start unleashing missiles into Israel while there are civilians there with nowhere to go. Its a very risky situation.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This conflict is only just warming up with Israel wanting to drag it out for a while. It won't be just Israel's butt on the line but Washington DC as well with all the Zionists there. With how much political tension is around the next election, a divided states of America will leave Israel as a sitting duck with how many of its neighbors they have managed to annoy.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
All the big players support Israel, a full on invasion of Israel would give Israel a reason to use all its super weapons.
I dought they are going to need any support, even US goes shopping in Israel for weapons of war, they are masters of that and for good reason.

Here is a list of active weapon systems that US have brought from Israel:
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
edit on 16-1-2024 by Spacespider1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stu119
Are the US launches against Yemen more than just to protect the ships? Is it more of a warning to anyone who thinks they can start to become an enclave for terrorists to train and prepare for attacks against Israel?

What is more important than protecting trade movements to the US (and the UK)? The Israeli-Palestinian situation has done very little to affect trade. As long as Israel continues in it's ability to engage in trade there isn't any motivation to intercede. The attacks by Houthi fighters are a direct threat trade and the reaction reflects that as the priority.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stu119

don't none of them want any of israel that way, they just want to pull chicken sh@2 little raids and cry for a cease fire when israel puts a boot n their ass. if they did try to invade it would be all over with but for the kicking and the screaming from the chicken sh@@ terrorist.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stu119

originally posted by: RustEShackelFord

Yeah aware that they will have the weapons but when its their land that the battle may be on its not going to be of much use for defence.

I can't see that the West would offer boots on the ground to assist them and they cant start unleashing missiles into Israel while there are civilians there with nowhere to go. Its a very risky situation.

You dont use nuclear weapons on an invading army on your own territory, you take out the place the invading army came from. That threat is called deterrence and has been enough to prevent that for the better part of half a century.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RustEShackelFord

War is different now. This isn't WWII or the cold war with Russia.

It's so dangerous to keep perceiving things like it's 1950.

First, it's a relatively small area and it would be hard to bomb on part without having significant consequences to your country.

You also forget you have countries like Russia and North Korea who might just lend some weapons.

Second, unlike the past wars, this isn't really about countries fighting each other - you have one side who really doesn't care if their country gets bombed or they get killed.

Israel is physically a small piece of land. You have millions of people who want to destroy that piece of land. Something is going to get through.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Israel's intelligence says due to massive dysfunction within their system, anything can happen.

(post by WarEndWithin20Days removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Iran now launching strikes at Pakistan, looks like they are starting to flex at the US warning. That's Iraq, Syria and now Pakistan they are firing into as well as seizing ships.

This is definitely just brewing at the moment, we haven't seen anything yet.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Israel's intelligence says due to massive dysfunction within their system, anything can happen.

Is Israel really admitting that?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

edit on 1/17/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Israel has been invaded from Gaza and complete incompetence effectively sexism by IDF commanders led to this. Female soldiers from an all female unit monitoring the fence and Gaza were completely ignored when monitoring the border. We had a reporter on the BBC Radio 4 this morning stating that she'd interviewed scores of female IDF soldiers and they were completely ignored by higher male command when reporting mock runs for 7/10, 'farmers' getting closer daily to the fence doing obvious planning, practice explosions and charges at the fence. They said it was obvious an attack was coming yet were completely ignored by their male superiors! Indeed some were threatened were prosecution if they complained about the obvious war about to erupt. Sounds like the IDF has some very serious issues.

"They were Israel's 'eyes on the border' - but their Hamas warnings went unheard" www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 2024Wed, 17 Jan 2024 08:51:47 -0600b08000000131America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jan 2024 08:51:47 -0600 by orbhunter because: To add BBC link

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
When a state thinks it
can rule who gets medicine and food,
then it's time for a massive world revolt. *and then some*
Reminds me of this archaic dark part of history :
www.declassifieduk.org...

RESISTING fascist colonial rule IS A HUMAN RIGHT.
Get into this century ! (that goes for 'religion' too)
End Of Story.

Btw
Palestinians are just Palestinians, in their own right;
JUST AS the Japanese are NOT Chinese,
but are Japanese.
I wish people would get educated instead of being so
ignorant, bigoted and racist.
Unbelievable how DUMB people can be, believing
politicians and following one sided narratives of
controlled msn. *rolls eyes* just unbelievable !

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
btw
Britain, France, and U.s.a. would have
been better off economically, if they had only stood up
for Palestinians Human Rights,
in regards to cheaper petrol supplies,
shipping, and would have saved zillions $ in avoiding all the wars.
Dumb, Dumb Dumb fascists.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Reminds me of this archaic dark part of history :
www.declassifieduk.org...

Has using violence to resolve problems with impoverished natives ever gone out of style?

Major human rights violations are being committed at a vast Del Monte pineapple farm in Kenya where there have been numerous deaths and violence, according to the conclusions of an unpublished report.

The findings, seen by the Guardian, are highly critical of Del Monte Kenya and include claims that the company’s employees are working with a cartel of thieves, providing them with intelligence. The report says the farm has serious problems with organised pineapple theft, losing crops to gangs at a large scale.

British supermarkets that have been supplied by the farm were given a summary of the report conducted by the social auditor Partner Africa last month. Since then, police have been investigating another four deaths of men whose bodies were found in a river over Christmas after they went to the farm near Thika to steal pineapples.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RustEShackelFord

You dont use nuclear weapons on an invading army on your own territory,

Operation Samson.. if isreal falls they take European cities with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join