It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran seizes oil tanker involved in US-Iran dispute in Gulf of Oman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sky News UK reporting massive explosions in Saana via Reuters..... No link as this is on TV

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Steve over at agenda free tv reporting US and UK striking Houthis in Yemen currently.
Jets and tomahawks inbound.
m.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

He grew a spine?

I can get my head around US politics but I'd rather not. It's every day Americans with a conscious that actually have to carry out these strikes, I'd rather not take the piss out of them personally.

edit on 11-1-2024 by RAY1990 because: Plus my nation too... And a few others.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

He grew a spine?

I can get my head around US politics but I'd rather not. It's every day Americans with a conscious that actually have to carry out these strikes, I'd rather not take the piss out of them personally.

I hope so.

I hate to equivocate but the strikes they've been doing in Iraq and Syria have been carefully crafted to avoid actually hurting Iran.

Let's see what they hit. If it was more pinpricks, the result will be the same as in Iraq and Syria: no deterrence.

ETA: I would like nothing better than to be proven wrong here.
edit on 11-1-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I hate to equivocate but the strikes they've been doing in Iraq and Syria have been carefully crafted to avoid actually hurting Iran.

It's all by proxy , look at public sentiment today and that of other nations. The Saudis have been fighting the Houthis for a long time and even they're "upset" and asking for restraint. They're a terrorist organisation...

I just don't have those superior morals that enable me to say a good thing about terrorists. It's not like I wouldn't understand the human cost of going after Iran and I do think what's happening in Gaza is horrific. In the end though the enemies of a free world do not share western sentiments towards life and rights.

I could moan about the free world but I'd be a hypocrite who lives in a stable and affluent nation, I just want the moon on a stick like everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join