It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Engoron is NOT ALLOWING DONALD TRUMP to Deliver Closing Arguments - Civil Fraud Trial.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, you can have the last word JinMI.

After all, it doesn't look like you're man Trump's getting his.

Opps.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
lol judge creating more grounds for appeal 😃

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yeah, you can have the last word JinMI.

After all, it doesn't look like you're man Trump's getting his.

Opps.

You've reached incoherency.

Well done.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

If you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to fear….

Do you have any more old fairy tales you care to recite?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Danke.

Think the judge has been pretty clear all the same.

Now if it's an inability to speak intelligibly you're after.

I suggest you see your Man Trump's thoughts on magnets and glasses of water.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: WeMustCare

after his lawyers refused to guarantee he would stick to matters “relevant” to the case.

Seems easy enough for Trump to have avoided the situation.

NOPE. Judge Endogroin is so deranged, he would have taken Trump words, "I'm being treated unfairly by a Judge who doesn't know a thing about Real Estate appraisals.", and found some way to say Donald Trump violated his legal promise, order DJT arrested, and put on trial for some Bullchit figment of Endogroin's sick imagination.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

"Judge won't let Trump speak!". Riles his fans up. Who knows with him.

That's why I started this thread mentioning that Endgroin not letting DJT speak is a Public Relations boon, on top of what he has already received from the "Dark Side" arrests.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I just want to know if there are any other current or planned "civil" cases where New York is taking anyone else to trial for borrowing money from a bank and paying it back with interest. If the law applies to everyone equally (snicker), there must be thousands in New York on the docket.

What you said is ONE reason why I mentioned Judge Endmoron and Attorney General James's short-sighted stupidity in the opening post. They're screwing over the man who can make them regret ever launching this scam-trial, if he becomes President in 12 months and 10 days.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: gortex

after his lawyers refused to guarantee he would stick to matters “relevant” to the case.

Seems easy enough for Trump to have avoided the situation.

NOPE. Judge Endogroin is so deranged, he would have taken Trump words, "I'm being treated unfairly by a Judge who doesn't know a thing about Real Estate appraisals.", and found some way to say Donald Trump violated his legal promise, order DJT arrested, and put on trial for some Bullchit figment of Endogroin's sick imagination.

That "NOPE" you should've directed to yourself.
You already admitted in your own how omg how could they because of his mother-in-law.....
Grow a pair as her bum has as far as I know nothing to do with it. Maybe if he actually cared as he must he wouldn't have drug this out like he did and make a mockery of our judicial system.
Don't be upset by your own guys mistakes. Maybe encourage others not to do the same?
Or you can just keep doubling down on a failed one tern POTUS that increased our debt many fold to what is was.
You call that prosperity but yet you disregard your grandkids futures....seems sad to me....so sad.....so sad....look at me drink this glass of water and everyone clap because I did so without spilling it.....
Cmon man

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Wait, you think it's Trump who's making a mockery of our judicial system?

Please explain.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You know how Trump waffles on; he can barely complete a sentence sometimes.

I suppose that the judge just wants to try just the specific case, and not get bogged down in other things.

edit on 2024-01-10T22:36:37-06:0010Wed, 10 Jan 2024 22:36:37 -060001pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Please explain.

I shouldn't have to to explain or point out anything as he made it clear as day. Not our fault you have a fault in not seeing that.
But don't worry, one day you will Padawon. I will learn you slowly in the ways of not being a d1ck.
edit on 10-1-2024 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   

How many legal battles has you God lost again?
Not as many as your folk would like. And who is at fault?

I'll help you....BigO

I'm curious to see how you respond.
I look forward to seeing you come up with a excuse as to why you support a person that looked at 10yo as pieces of meat. He was a close friend of Epstiend and all.
Does that mean. You support Ep?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Also your dude made many jokes about not being a good person, yest you guys get all huffed and puffed about a late night show joke?...
That's fine but Trump like little girls and openly admitted to touching women and observing them in a compromised position because he can with money.......ya that's your guy....you people are something else man.
I'm guessing you support looking at underage people with sexual interest to be a ok thing?
Inquiring minds would like to know.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You forgot to mention how Trump is making a mockery of the judicial system....

But you did a great job of reminding the class how your mental faculites work....

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Whatever man, but answer me this. If it wasn't Trump making all this hoopla and from the other side would you feel the same?
Fracking answer that correctly or just send me some msg on whatever.
But don't lie to me bro.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Ill answer your question with a question.

Who on the "other side" is facing 91 charges in 4 separate jurisdictions? Not to mention even going after their lawyers.

Find me that analog and I will concede to your assertion and explanation of how it is Trump that is making a mockery of the judicial system.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: Dalamax

If you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to fear….

Do you have any more old fairy tales you care to recite?

whomever told you that sentence is from a fairy tale is a scary, scary individual!

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

originally posted by: JinMI

Please explain.

I shouldn't have to to explain or point out anything as he made it clear as day. Not our fault you have a fault in not seeing that.
But don't worry, one day you will Padawon. I will learn you slowly in the ways of not being a d1ck.

Is the first lesson in this course a demonstration on how to be one?
edit on 11-1-2024 by Dalamax because: Meh

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453

Apparently Trump would not agree to be bound to the same things his lawyers are for a closing argument. To stick to the facts of the case. The judge stated clearly:

He may not comment on irrelevant matters,” Engoron wrote in the email. “In particular, and without limitation, he may not deliver a campaign speech, and he may not impugn myself, my staff, plaintiff, plaintiff’s staff, or the New York State Court System, none of which is relevant to this case, and all of which, except commenting on my staff, can be done, and is being done, in other forums.”

Trump apparently did not really want to do a closing argument as he would not agree.

what are the official rules for a closing argument?

According to the American Bar Association.

The lawyers’ closing arguments or summations discuss the evidence and properly drawn inferences. The lawyers cannot talk about issues outside the case or about evidence that was not presented.

So what if the lawyers are not members of the temple bar association?
And what happens to a bar lawyer who breaks that rule?
Are all lawyers members of the bar?
Is the bar part of the Judiciary?

And since Trump is not a member of the temple bar, does it matter since he cannot be disbared?

edit on 11-1-2024 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join