It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People reported aliens at a mall in Miami.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here's hoping this is the catastrophic disclosure that governments worldwide are terrified of.

Oh well, You all had your chance the break it to us gently. Now here comes the fallout.

Watch for heavy movement in and around Fema camps. Stock up on Ammo, ET sounds pissed.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ummmm did you guys see all of those Police Cars ?

Yeah why would the entire Miami Police force show up for some kids throwing firecrackers ?

When these kids say Aliens and then I see all of those Police Cars.

I believe them.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Was anything stolen from the stores? No?

ALIENS

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yep, went to the nether and got in trouble!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I talked to my friend, she lives a few miles from where this happened. She has never seen so many cop cars and did not know there were so many cops in Miami!

She still can’t get a straight story of what really happened!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It would have been a great time to speed also!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I know exactly what you mean!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Was anything stolen from the stores? No?

ALIENS

This is funny and actually probably has some merit to it being real if no stores were looted to some degree.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

If I were to Hazard to Guess , this was Nothing more than some Government psyop using Sophisticated Hologram Technology on a Gullible Public .

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nobody bothered to take a pic let alone selfie? Even if it was just a flash mob looting there’d be videos and pics. No surveillance videos? I find this very odd.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I so agree!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

This chic alien waived at the camera! 😂

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So I've heard rumours that air space was closed off above the mall or the local airports shut down? And that they shut down the power in the mall area? I want this to be real

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I heard the same!

The funny thing what are -alllllllll the cops going to do? lol. Taser the alien and shove her in a cop car and throw some handcuffs on?

Tell it she is trespassing on planet earth! Do cops have the authority over aliens? 😂

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I never saw stuff like that but I would bet it does happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel
That story is also weird on itself, but I think Timothy did a great job investigating that incident.

Now their hanging on some kind of humans with sophisticated technology in their possession?

If this allegedly Miami marketplace starts be true , with more evidence than we have now , and those dark cloaking figures without hands and feet wandering in the middle of a market place ignoring the police as some claim to say who witnessed that event.

And police firing at them has no effect, that's worrisome, I mean were in trouble if someone with that kind of force just walk through crowds and no bullets hurt them

At the other hand why shoot at them if they're not posing any threat that would be very stupid considering their power ?

But until now everything about this story is uncertain, but so many police cars is suspiciously enough to know something did go down that night?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Where are you all reading this information at?

Any cops coming out with their statements on the incident? Surely at least one or two by looks of how many cops are there on scene.

What about police scanners, there’s got to be copies of what was transmitted back and forth.
edit on 6-1-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Sure..... what's next? Bigfoot slapped you so you decided to loot and destroy a 7 eleven???

What a crock and people are buying it.....they are literally buying it... idiots. We're inundated with corrosive, unsustainable idiocy.

This is far too easy for TPTB. Smh.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I guess you are the type of person who believes that we are the only existence in the universe!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join