It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People reported aliens at a mall in Miami.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Strange happenings.

For those with telegram here is a link to a channel with some vids, pics, and other info.

t.me...

So far I haven’t seen much new but there are some tic tocs etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I strongly suspect that the technology to generate illusions of a 'reaper' nature already exists & indeed can be utilised by the highest tiers of public-private armies in the USA, along with UFO technologies developed by places like Northrop-Grumman et al. All that would be needed is some sort of combined invisibility cloak & portable holographic generator - both technologies that the military industrial complex has been working on for decades. This could have been a 'live fire' drill of the tech being used by special forces operators in a crowded metropolitan area, practicing for a coming ALIEN false flag to bring in the New World Order.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Well , so slowly similar stories are reporting in now of dark creatures wandering around , so something mysterious did actually happen that night, maybe both stories those of them kids with sticks and dark entities.

Maybe those kids saw them and started to chase or wanting to defend themselves and used to normalize the story for media purpose so nobody freaked out?

Some cops on the scene will talk someday we just have to wait a little more

Thanks for capturing that story

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Don't trust those stories yet. We need to have better and firsthand accounts to move on from these theories as of right now.
edit on 7/1/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It exists.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Thanks for that link, had to download it.

Very interesting say the least.

There’s one guy in glasses that explained it and drew it in pretty good detail.

He said there was a group of kids, normal and dressed normal. Had a CD player looking box that became distorted, distorted the area around the box and this entity was coming out of the distortion. He drew it out the way he perceived “it”. He explained the box as “popping” not sure what slang that means, maybe as Popping as in bright lights? Or sounds? Anyways..

A couple of posts I saw there was a snap shot of the image by another poster, and to me the guys drawing is dead on of the picture of the thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Maybe?

Black box included…

www.amazon.ca...=asc_df_B08MV7YWTD/?tag=googlemobshop-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid =459724281290&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11405625526981852021&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001374&hvtargid=pla-12415511990 09&psc=1&mcid=2a39f2ed1504337b9538c68cb3ba458e
edit on 7-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yes, saw the video on You Tube and also found this one on Tok tok: www.tiktok.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Looking and listening to several videos and posts, I don’t think so. People were supposedly shooting guns at the entity.

This is pretty dang exciting and frightening if true!

Edit: Does anyone have verification and any copies of the NOTAMS/TFR’s of the airports that were affected that night?

edit on 7-1-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If they are going to get out and walk around It's not just going to be a mall in Florida - This is a huge hoax or a cover for something . No one shot at it or it would be all over the news in that area there would be bullet holes in buildings cars etc ... No way to cover that up .

This was not an Alien encounter .

It was more than likely called in as a terrorist attack or mass shooting hence the response .

Do you really think the Nephilim are back ? (Joke)
edit on 7-1-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum2

there is several videos of the fight (technically them jumping someone) but of course the media will hide it because it was a bunch of black teenagers. you know how the media is, can't show black people doing anything wrong or its racist.

there not hiding anything, type aliens at miami mall into any serch engine for 100s of results

Police swarm Miami mall after terrified customers claim they saw '8ft alien shadow creatures'

Official say that officers were there to deal with a group of about 50 teenagers at Bayside Marketplace Mall in the city. The young miscreants are said to have run through the corridors shooting off fireworks, damaging stores and starting fights.

Rumors of 'shadow aliens' at Bayside Marketplace go viral after large fight among teens creates chaos

Aliens at a Miami mall? Police say ‘lol’

Massive alien spotted outside Miami mall? Police reveal truth

Rumors Of 10-Foot Alien At Miami Mall Circulate Online—Here’s What Actually Happened

Miami cops shut down rumors of 10-foot-tall alien, UFOs at shopping mall

Conspiracy Theorists Convinced ‘Shadow Aliens’ Are Loose in Miami

Aliens in Miami? Eerie footage shows '10-FOOT-TALL alien-type creature' floating above Miami cops as they respond to New Year's Day shooting - as officers reveal what the camera REALLY picked up

'Aliens' bring Miami shopping centre to standstill as cops hunt '8ft shadow creatures'

videos in many of the links even showing the colour of the kids involved.....I thought you said they wouldnt do that

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

Best movie Quote ever in my opinion.
edit on 7-1-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Angelofmercy2008
This video is clearly a rocket launch.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Angelofmercy2008
This video is clearly a rocket launch.

Interesting timing.

Someone posted the US went DEF con 1. For an hour. Any confirmation?

Here’s the deal. If these things are translucent and we cannot hurt them, then they cannot hurt us. It’s only visual…at this point.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I hear what you're saying, but can you show me any video of what happened that night? How about of the mall the next day?

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe they thought the mall would be robbed, burn down from fireworks, along with an active shooter there. Maybe they thought the fireworks would hit or distract an airplane. Maybe that's why the response leaving the rest of the city unsafe. Since it was black teenagers of course so many police would come.

However if this was a paranormal event there is no way any of that would become public. It would be so easy to shadow ban everyone's social media. Cops don't snitch on each other, biggest gang in America. Their socials would be shadow banned too.

David Grusch's testimony included threats and some people dying from whistleblowing on ET. I just can't believe people on here have the audacity and self entitlement to think an ET encounter would be made public like watching sports highlights on ESPN.

The only sources are news stations and the police, only one narrative. I definitely think this needs more investigating. Who knows the authenticity of that fight video anyway. The explanation of the shadow being on the roof was poorly explained. No wifi for hours too.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

The US government wants us to either believe in extra-terrestrial beings, or they want us to believe that what we are seeing are clandestine government actions to take away our beliefs that ET exists.

It’s kinda hard to decipher it.

Ohh!

edit on 7-1-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I don't think it's working that people are believing less in ET's... pretty sure it's more than ever now people believe in ET, UFOs, and being visited.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2
Where's mainstream when you need them right, of course they tell opposite stories, and frankly they could be just right this time, but remember none of them covered Grush's story in any way

Some speculated here quite awhile ago that a staged false flag invasion was up at hand, well we've seen Las Vegas, Peru , and now Miami
If these weird encounters starts to be happening more in major cities or indigenous people somewhere in South America

That starts to look like a pattern, and I don't trust patterns anymore

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I got asked about due to my knowledge of Shadow People.

Sounds like a Dr Who story from 1969.

The Shadow People (unproduced TV story) The basic premise involved a group of aliens projecting themselves as 'shadows' from across space to prepare Earth for an invasion. The Doctor discovered one of the devices they used to do this and was supposed to re-engineer it so that he could project himself to other planets in future seasons

tardis.fandom.com...(unproduced_TV_story)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join