It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files and Project 8200 Exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

What I failed to mention is that if I’m familiar with coordinates on the globe, I can narrow my train of thought in that general area. Extrapolate what I need to be looking for.

My question is.

if you don’t know how the grid system works, then how would your conscience/subconscious know where to look by looking at a bunch of numbers that to you makes no sense?

For instance, Altitude 20,000 ft, 20 miles east of the line at 40 miles south, equal to the length of Pi times the length of the long side of the right angle triangle.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Interesting and worrisome when you think about it.

If they have been here, with these bases, for 1000's of years, it would make sense that they don't care about us. But what are they taking from the earth, if they are? Is it going to do long term damage to our planet? Or is it something we should be using ourselves?
Which leads the imagination to all kinds of questions.

Humans have been damaging the planet themselves.... don't need Aliens to do that.

I still say that all this drilling for Oil has had a massive impact on the Climate and that's what we see today with all the bad weather and Earthquakes caused by Techtonic plates being able to rub together without the lubrication of Oil!

This is just my take on it but what do I know? I'm not a Scientist!
Obviously you’re not, this as been one of the quietist centuries for millions of years proven by core samples. So with all due respect quit spreading lies.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Thanks for the information.

Honestly, it's kind of a pipe dream.

I have schizophrenia and when I finally get a vehicle I'll probably just stay local and run errands to avoid getting lost in the modern world.

Last time I took a road trip on roads I used to know by heart I didn't recognize anything. El Paso went from two lanes in two lanes out to a five lane superhighway.

I got very confused and disoriented and ended up in Arizona because I couldn't navigate and my sense of direction was all off.

A tire blew past midnight and the semis were all in the right lane and it wasn't safe to change the tire myself.

A State Trooper saw my hazards, stopped to assist, noticed my disorientation state and helped me get to a facility to rest and recover.

My parents came to pick me up and get me home safe and everything was back to normal.

I don't know if it was a space time dilation or some weird dimensional fluxing I went through but I'm terrified of getting lost again.

It's kosher though, I'm happy with being a homemaker.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I agree, exposure to mapping in some way is a prerequisite. How much exposure the subconscious needs is something I’m not sure anyone really knows; or in what form: actual experience using maps, or can our mysterious sub-conscious absorb enough from background culture to do this. The latter seems unlikely, but as I said, the mind is still pretty much an area of scientific mystery

Then there’s theories about the Akashi Records and such; that it’s possible to use our minds to access a kind of universal library of all knowledge. If virtual viewing is real, then is it a huge leap for such travellers to have access to more than their personal own collected knowledge? If difficult to rule it out

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
double post

edit on 7-1-2024 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This....

Then there’s theories about the Akashi Records and such; that it’s possible to use our minds to access a kind of universal library of all knowledge. If virtual viewing is real, then is it a huge leap for such travellers to have access to more than their personal own collected knowledge?

reminded me of this.....

BTW, as an aside, I have visited the Hall of Records where Akashic Records are kept numerous times over the years and teach my students to do so and often liken it to Sherlock Homes' 'Mind Palace'.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I just rewatched all of these with my son - he hadn't seen them. Far better than i recalled; Is this because i had higher standards then, or i'm smarter now? If i rephrase the latter as 'less dumb now' then it's probably that

Mind Palaces are a way to organise memories for access later. I've seen it work remarkably well. But can they include things from the sub-conscious?

In Sherlock he says that intuition is all the things we've absorbed and remain in our sub-conscious informing us without conscious warning? He says his mind is too fast for him and he has to wait for his conscious mind to catch up.

While accessing things we don't know we know seems a little at odds with the notion of organising memories (you need to be aware of them in order to organise them into the rooms of your palace) there's perhaps a way of building that palace with spaces for the sub-conscious: Conduits/hallways for movement between those realms.

With my minuscule grasp of this stuff i have to defer to the possibility of the Akashi Records being a real phenomenon and access to it not being impossible. The only thing preventing knowledge of Everything, if indeed our minds have this latent facility, is time; even if we know everything about the past and the now how can we know the future? (you'll have to forgive i'm conveniently side-stepping theories about being able to perfectly predict the future if we know the exact state of everything in the 'now')

But linear time as we know it may only be a property of 4th dimension and might behave very differently in other dimensions. After all, what is 'time'? Change, movement, entropy!?!

If we can access an Akashi Records phenomenon then i think were doing it by accessing a higher dimension within, or hidden among those of height, length, width and linear time

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply.
Who knows hey?
All I know/can say is: When a friend has called me whilst they are driving I have said exactly where they are and been correct every time. I've often 'visited' a clients home/room while explaining something with them saying "you are in my living room". Like I said, I don't dismiss remote viewing out of hand, or the possibility of mind travelling to other periods in history or future or 'dimensions' either.
But I do have a respect and healthy balanced mind to it all and find it absolutely fascinating..... the power of our mind. The brain is a computer operating system with loads of files within files.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

As Hamlet said, ‘There Are More Things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio’ 🍻

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Indeed!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes, I've read about the covert programs for RV for a long time and I do find them very intersting and enthralling. But... the skeptic in me says - if it is as 'real' as they claim it to be - then why isn't everyone doing it?

I'm not against it or saying it's a lie. And part of me feels that, as much as I'm driven my evidence, there is plenty about the human brain that we don't know, so things like this defintely could be possible.

I was just hoping to see some proper empircal test(s) which could be documented as 'objective'.

I honestly do want stuff like this to be true..

EDIT: I remember reading on newsgroups or forums back in the early 90s about people who were doing theta meditation and we're astral projecting themselves and 'meeting up' in some castle or building/town (?) they had all built. And reading the posts, they were describing everything down to a T. Which... i simply couldn't believe was real - if that was true and possible then, it should be news worthy, no?
edit on 2024-1-8 by NoOneButMeAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Interesting about Mt Zeil, considering it's just down the road from Pine Gap.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

We do, and we suck, but I am thinking a little more out of the box.

Like some kind of energy they are harvesting, that we didn't know about, or didn't understand.
Magnetic, ley lines, something else.

As a young lad I was shown dowsing and a brief explanation of why certain stuff was buried at the corners of houses in the old days long past .

I did read up on lay lines a bit back then and how they crossed the landscape where I live and how many churches were on them ?

It is interesting to note how many cemetery and prisons and sports facilities etc seem to get built on those lines when other ground is available .

Almost like we are getting milked like .cattle

top topics

<< 1   >>

join