It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Putin is part Napoleon, can the war be about something other than Russia or Ukraine?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Putin bears a strong facial resemblance to Napoleon Bonaparte. Suppose he's a descendant of Bonaparte from the Napoleonic wars?

Suppose, even if he isn't related to Napoleon, Soviet society treated him poorly growing up because they thought he looked like Napoleon?

He had to join the KGB. It's probably not all glamor.

I know Soviet Communism was supposed to have believed in "workers of the world unite" but as Goldberg pointed out in Liberal Fascism, the workers of the world are often ethnofascist and dependent on a strong group identity. The good jobs in Soviet society may still have been saved for people who were ethnically perceived to belong. The party did want to be on the side of the people after all.

Suppose he was societally regulated to second class status.

Southern Russia and Kazakhstan is the Aryan homeland after all.

What if he resents not only the Ukranians but the Russians as well?

What if he were cooperating with outside interests in starting and maintaining a war that's going nowhere in order to inflict plenty of retribution on all comers? Fun for everyone, in the words of an old song.

I tend to doubt that it's Zionism because Israelis couldn't just move in to a depopulated Ukraine or Russia in droves to take the place of their former inhabitants especially with one of the countries having a Jewish president. It would attract too much disapproval for a nation which needs foreign alliances. Maybe some other regional power?
edit on 31-12-2023 by Solvedit2 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit2

Napoleon Bonaparte was a half-decent general and widely regarded as one of the greatest military commanders in history.

Putin.......well not so much considering his debacle in Ukraine aka war aka ""special military operation"" that failed on day 3.

Talk about chalk and cheese.

Comparatively speaking Putin could not lace Bonaparte's boots.
edit on 31-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shakeComparatively speaking Putin could not lace Bonaparte's boots.

If he's a descendant, then perhaps he experienced ethnofascist discrimination because part Corsican.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Sorry buddy i just don't see the comparison.

But hey'ho happy New Year in 10 mins.

And

"Lang may yer lum reek".
edit on 31-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

the workers of the world are often ethnofascist and dependent on a strong group identity. The good jobs in Soviet society may still have been saved for people who were ethnically perceived to belong. The party did want to be on the side of the people after all.

The vast majority of the leadership in the Bolshevik party were ethnic Jews.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed1
The vast majority of the leadership in the Bolshevik party were ethnic Jews.
Which hardly proves Soviet society wasn't full of racist, ethnofascist rank and file. I don't think Putin grew up among the senior leadership of the revolution. They were gone.

Suppose Putin felt persecuted for having had to join the KGB.

What if KGB was dangerous work which only an outcast would want because no one would trust you?

Would you want everyone to know you were a KGB agent in a society where they could probably get you imprisoned or executed?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Even if he was a descendant, nothing we have seen from the russian military shows a resemblance to Le Grande armee.

You can be the tacticle genius of the world... if your troops are meh to bad you will fail.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
My point was to speculate that he may be taking a life of ostracism and oppression out on the Russian as well as the Ukranian people, and perhaps acting out conqueror epigenetics.

Perhaps the war was meant to be a bloody stalemate on purpose.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit2
My point was to speculate that he may be taking a life of ostracism and oppression out on the Russian as well as the Ukranian people, and perhaps acting out conqueror epigenetics.

Perhaps the war was meant to be a bloody stalemate on purpose.

I don't think its a matter of people not reading your posts.

It's that your theory holds zero weight whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What if Putin is related to the annunaki reptilians!

He just wants gold!

Stupid thread gets stupid replies...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit2

Perhaps the war was meant to be a bloody stalemate on .

Well, the war is not a stalemate, Russia are steamrolling Ukraine, slowly, steadily and surely
Russia are not just fighting Ukraine, NATO, pretty much a world union of countries, throw in they are grinding that union of nations, not bad
Remember the US couldn’t stop Afghanistan, decades. what success has the US had outside of Kuwait since WW2
Comparing 2023 with 1800, bit naive really

edit on 31-12-2023 by Creaky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

What if Putin is related to the annunaki reptilians!

He just wants gold!

Stupid thread gets stupid replies...
That doesn't look like Putin? That is Napoleon Bonaparte, aged 23, from Wikipedia.

Putin doesn't have to be actually related to Bonaparte for my theory to work. He merely would have had to get persecuted because people thought he looked like Putin for my theory to work.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creaky
Comparing 2023 with 1800...
How so? Please consider reading the OP.

Mods, can we suspend replies until the holiday cheer is gone from everyone's system?
edit on 31-12-2023 by Solvedit2 because: added a sentence.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Jjj

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Napoleon Bonaparte was a half-decent general and widely regarded as one of the greatest military commanders in history.

Putin.......well not so much considering his debacle in Ukraine aka war aka ""special military operation"" that failed on day 3.

Talk about chalk and cheese.

Comparatively speaking Putin could not lace Bonaparte's boots.

You sound like someone who just came from the Napoleon movie and has spent the last 6 years drinking the Russia-gate kool-aid. You probably don't touch grass often either...

Funny you seem to completely ignore all the broken accords by Ukraine. You also ignore Putin is currently winning in Ukraine against a coalition of 9 other nations. The difference between Napoleon and Putin is Putin was provoked into war. Napoleon was a bloodthirsty tyrant.

His military operation failed on day 3?
You are aware we are going into year 3?

Fact is Ukraine has lost 500k soldiers and is now sending pregnant women and men with down syndrome to the front line.
Is that winning to you?

If you payed any attention to anything other then MSM diatribe you'd know Putin took ONLY the terrorist he said he would. He's conducted himself better than any wartime president in my lifetime. You can't honestly say you think Biden would or is doing any better leading this nation.

I'm sorry you have crippling Russia-gate syndrome preventing you from living in reality. Perhaps you should consume less junk media.

edit on 1-1-2024 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2024 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's been my experience throughout life that when I start imagining what-ifs, 99.9 % of the time my what-ifs are wrong.

What if Putin's sole interest has nothing to do with Russian expansionism and everything to do with preventing western capitalists from invading his nation for the plunder of it's people, natural resources and wealth, and preventing the capitalist toolbox, meaning NATO, from aggressively encroaching their stranglehold on Russia right up to their doorstep.

What if Russia surrounded the United States with military bases and missiles in Mexico and Canada? I think they tried that once by placing missiles in Cuba and we almost went to nuclear armageddon to get them out of there. What's the difference, in reverse, now?

No, Putin is no Napolian. Greed is the worst of human characteristics and western capitalist greed is everlasting and insatiable. It destroys if not restrained.

The peons across this nation think we live in a democracy, That's funny! We don't live in no damned democracy! Our government is so controlled by western capitalists and there is no clear division between the 2. The capitolists control the deep state and the deep state controls us.
edit on 1-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

Democracy is a joke in itself and it doesn't provide us with the rational and competent government we need. Just take a look at all the criminals and morons we have elected to represent us. It's a joke.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I've not watched the movie yet JAY1980.

As to what you sound like, well that would be fascinating with me, and sad personal attacks, for some reason.

Anyhoo happy new year and good luck with being ""sorry"".

If only that ar@ehole Putin could claim the same.

None of which changes the fact that Napoleon Bonaparte was widely regarded as one of the greatest military commanders in history.

Whereas Vladimir Putin is more reminiscent of the likes of Joseph Stalin or Adolf Hitler by my guess.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yep. Year 3. WW1 tactics with terrorist drone and missile attacks on indiscriminate civilian targets.

Winning?

Do you really think a 3 year grinding War was part of his plan for his 'Special Military Operation "?

And can you please stop your constant belittling and insulting other posters?

Would be nice.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Don't entertain him carpy2.

He will just turn it into a "i hate Ukraine thread".

And his piss-poor insults are water off a ducks back to me.

They say more about him than it does anything else.

Leave him alone with his "sending pregnant women and men with Down syndrome to the front line" nonsense.
edit on 1-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
What if Putin's sole interest has nothing to do with Russian expansionism...No, Putin is no Napolian. .
There's another way that could work. What if he were punishing Russia?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join