It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Named as Doe 36 in Epstein Court Documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The unsealing begins .... and we start with President Bill Clinton, also known as DOE36. Anyone think we'll actually find out the truth, or will it continue to be covered up? I guess we'll see ...

Bill Clinton Named as Doe 36 in Epstein Court Documents

Former president Bill Clinton will be named in the Jeffrey Epstein court documents set to be unsealed this coming week. Bill Clinton was good friends with Epstein and traveled on his private jet dubbed ‘Lolita Express’ over two dozen times and according to pilot logs, underage teenagers were on the flights with Clinton.

ABC News

Hundreds of sealed court filings pertaining to the late sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein are set to be made public this week, and several prominent names -- including Britain's Prince Andrew and former President Bill Clinton -- are expected to appear in the documents.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled earlier this month there was no legal justification for continuing to conceal the ex-president's name and more than 150 names other "John and Jane Does" mentioned in the records. Preska ordered the unsealing to begin after Jan. 1.

Former President Clinton, who ABC News has learned is identified as "Doe 36," is mentioned in more than fifty of the redacted filings, according to court records. Several of those sealed or redacted entries are focused on an effort by Giuffre's lawyers in mid-2016, first reported by ABC News, to subpoena the two-term Democratic president for deposition testimony about his relationship with Epstein.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trump was seen talking to Epstein at a party, so he's more guilty.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I bet each time he flew on that jet it was purely to discuss what Bill was doing on the holidays and so on. You know, just catching up on how the fam was doing. Ya know, like hex's and spells that Hillary was working on and what cat meat tastes like when sautee'd in semen. You know, stuff like that. Perfectly normal stuff....

If you play that to a Fleetwood Mac song it adds atmosphere.

+42 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trump also banned Epstein from Mara-logo for inapproiate conduct with a minor. Low-life Trump apparently has some sort of vendetta against pedophiles and MAP's. He also passed 3 legislations and 2 EO's to combat human trafficking and child exploitation.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm highly skeptical of anything related to Epstein.

I do not believe justice will be served, the "list" of names will never be completely revealed. And with all the talk of "Deep Faking" from BOTH sides of the coin....no....any Doordashers, maintenance non-birthing people, immigrant lawn caretakers, and Trump will be the meat of the list.

Who killed JFK?

Riiiiight.

This is a distraction from REAL current events....unless...
The Left is having problems getting Joey "Hairy Legs" Biden to comply....
So THIS road to Epstein Island COULD be diverted to port up at Biden's Island, an island near Epstein Island that's rarely discussed, like the pink crock smoking RINO in the room that's always keeping a piece on Hunter's piece.

Oh.. let me add the island I referenced is owned by James Biden, so Joey's in the clear...

edit on 31-12-2023 by TheMindOfMax2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
No need for facts.
It's over.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Trump also banned Epstein from Mara-logo for inapproiate conduct with a minor. Low-life Trump apparently has some sort of vendetta against pedophiles and MAP's. He also passed 3 legislations and 2 EO's to combat human trafficking and child exploitation.

That was just to trick everyone into thinking he wasn't a pedophile. Very very clever.......

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh look, an ex president likes to diddle kids.

Nothing to see here - we’ve got Trumps mean tweets to implode over.

Where is a Knighted thread barer when you need one?
edit on 31-12-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I has a friend that was a democrat. She would talk about Trump and Epstein. I said Bill Clinton had been around him too. She said that was not true because there were pictures of Trump with Epstein. She had never seen a picture of Clinton and Epstein. I sent her a pic of Clinton and Epstein. She said the pic was fake.

Long story short, we are no longer friends. But I wonder how people like her will react to this news? Blow it off and claim it is fake too?

Some people are absolutely blind.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I has a friend that was a democrat. She would talk about Trump and Epstein. I said Bill Clinton had been around him too. She said that was not true because there were pictures of Trump with Epstein. She had never seen a picture of Clinton and Epstein. I sent her a pic of Clinton and Epstein. She said the pic was fake.

Long story short, we are no longer friends. But I wonder how people like her will react to this news? Blow it off and claim it is fake too?

Some people are absolutely blind.

You know as well as I do that person will never change. A good pal of mine says over and over, "most people only change after they swallow a mouth full of their own teeth and wash it down with their own blood"
edit on 31-12-2023 by dust2023 because: .

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm sure they will be in a heavily edited form. Published only to sate the public while the truth remains hidden.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I seem to recall that Trump's and Epstein's interactions were more than just social chit-chats including almost a dozen trips on Epstein's private jet.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I seem to recall that Trump's and Epstein's interactions were more than just social chit-chats including almost a dozen trips on Epstein's private jet.
a reply to: EndTime

I think you need to check your recollection.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This is sarcasm or parody? Is it TDS? I can't be sure anymore. The delusional stuff that I hear about Trump as a person, and as the president, seems to have no limit. If a liberal sneezed, and Trump was there to say ''gesundheit'' he would be summarily hung for being a nazi war criminal, which of course he is, so never mind his birthday. They are obvious lies of a desperate and diabolical war criminal. duh. Somewhere an eyewitness is waiting to come out to verify, just that very thing, say credible sources.
So that is it for him, he got gotten, and this time for real. After his death, they got a couple of generations' worth of figuring out how he manages to be still a criminal from beyond the grave. A ghost story to scare the children. Careful kids, he will steal your mail cuz he is sinister. He will steal your mail-in ballots and fix all inconvenient elections he can.

I just gotta know, if is this a joke because the mental gymnastics required for most of this stuff is scrambling my noodle at this point. Please asteroid we need you now, and better if you came right into my chimney.

J.E. didn't kill himself and the flight logs will be spun in some fantastical fashion. I wouldn't be surprised to find out Trump again was up to his dirty criminal behavior, so seal them back up as evidence for his trial. Can you make this sh$^* up? Ya they can, they have fever dreams to help them along. Leave this man alone for Christ sakes, you are embarrassing yourself. I didn't like him before, but I sure do now. So how many more do too?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Although I have little doubt that Clinton was a regular participant, I do find it unlikely that people like Clinton would leave any kind of paper trail to any real evidence.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Although I have little doubt that Clinton was a regular participant, I do find it unlikely that people like Clinton would leave any kind of paper trail to any real evidence.

I don't. Sometimes when people think they are untouchable, they stop caring about covering things up.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I personally don't care who's on the list -- even Trump (either way).

"Movers and Shakers" have always hung out in the same circles.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join