It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Named as Doe 36 in Epstein Court Documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

All fairly damning, eh?

totally. He practically said, "I'm a kiddie fiddler and will one day cause an insurrection against myself and likely be impeached twice!", at least that's what I heard out of that.

Plus he has an orange hue. Orange.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Accuser testifies Jeffrey Epstein brought her to meet Donald Trump when she was 14; no wrongdoing alleged

which so very obviously means Trump was bangning kids. And he was planning an insurrection, it's right there in the words, how can anyone not see it?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im surprised that Joe isnt on that list. With what we have seen on live camera, can you imagine what goes on behind closed doors?

he is. Look at his tax return. It's public. Then look at his speaking engagements and amounts. It's easy to see how money flows to these scum suckers. With all the speaking engagements in one year, it's hard to see how he had time for anything else, but was somehow able to president too. Quite the "go getter" with lots of energy.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trump was seen talking to Epstein at a party, so he's more guilty.

Trump also banned Epstein from Mara-logo for inapproiate conduct with a minor. Low-life Trump apparently has some sort of vendetta against pedophiles and MAP's. He also passed 3 legislations and 2 EO's to combat human trafficking and child exploitation.

He was banned after a decade-plus of chumming around and partying together. Only after everything with Epstein went public. To save face.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Doe is female.

Hillary?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

there is John Doe and Jane Doe. These aren't animals, they're placeholders for redacted names.
edit on 1-1-2024 by jidnum2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum2
a reply to: WeMustCare

there is John Doe and Jane Doe. These aren't animals, they're placeholders for redacted names.

Humans know these things. AI bots……not so much.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Trump also banned Epstein from Mara-logo for inapproiate conduct with a minor. Low-life Trump apparently has some sort of vendetta against pedophiles and MAP's. He also passed 3 legislations and 2 EO's to combat human trafficking and child exploitation.

He was banned after a decade-plus of chumming around and partying together. Only after everything with Epstein went public. To save face.

Fortunately for Mr. Epstein, all of his friends werent fair weather friends like ol Trump. Imagine how insulting that must have been to be banned by Trump. At least he had true friends Like Bill. Bill would never do such a thing to him as Trump did.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The names we already know. We have known them from the beginning. None of these names are going to be a surprise. The issue is, that at one point there were over 300 names. Now, a paltry 150. They keep delaying the release because I think they are trying to get some of these people to pay the corrupt court officials off to keep their names out of it.

The ones you will read are either too powerful to be prosecuted, or the ones who flat out could not or refused to pay the coverup charge. Not one of these creeps will ever be arrested, or see the inside of a courtroom. Why anyone pretends that justice exists is a mystery to me. a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You guys sure have hard-ons for Trump. The OP wasn't even about him yet deflectorama makes it about DT. Why?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

Because when evil is exposed they find out the people they respected are evil and get their feelings hurt.
They then want to project that hurt onto others so they throw out a name they think we respect: Donald Trump.
But because we have our own lives and accomplishments, we don’t feel the hurt and they just look crazy to us. But there’s no sense in feeling superior because in their eyes they’re totally owning us.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

I haven't been able to find any credible sources to support 'parting together'; could you share yours please?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Is Trump listed, or just evil leftists?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured
You guys sure have hard-ons for Trump. The OP wasn't even about him yet deflectorama makes it about DT. Why?

Because Trump is the fall guy for everything that's wrong with America so the real perps can continue on perping.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

All fairly damning, eh?
totally. He practically said, "I'm a kiddie fiddler and will one day cause an insurrection against myself and likely be impeached twice!", at least that's what I heard out of that.

Plus he has an orange hue. Orange.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
who ever is on the list, rich or poor, famous or not, lets hope justice will prevail if they have commited any crimes

And massive balls of steel to Tylet for this video

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I did read that even Putin put a stop to child trafficking in Russia by banning foreign adoptions. I hate the guy and his penchant for poisoning enemies but even he seemed to want to keep the global elite pedophiles at arm's length.
But then he was willing to play along and pretend to be a friend of Trump and party to election tampering when it was our own deep state that was behind all of it. I know he was paid off for his acting, which I think was in the form of getting the greenlight to go into Ukraine and do whatever he wanted with almost zero resistance. An Ukraine was said to be a major child trafficking hub which is why Zellensky was installed to facilitate courtesy of Obama and Biden's assistance.
Is Putin actually against the global elite pedos, or is he simply gathering dirt on them to use against them if the need arises.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
who ever is on the list, rich or poor, famous or not, lets hope justice will prevail if they have commited any crimes

And massive balls of steel to Tylet for this video

Why is Trump in the thumbnail for that video?
Stupid

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Trump was also the only one to come forward in Epstein's first trial. Where were all the others???

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Barack Obama was NOT a guest at Epstein;s island, he was there working as the cabana boy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join