It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from new guy, not new to conspeeresee stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hello all,
My welcome email from ATS said I have to post here until I get enough points to post in other areas.

So hi. I've been using the internet since 1987 and the WWW since 1989.

I try to keep an open mind about things since I have extensive paranormal/spiritual experiences. Those experiences convinced me I had to really rethink how the universe works and then I saw how much information was kept from us. I'm convinced of the long-time war between good and evil. It's now a covert war, no longer overt. It's a war of information and mind manipulation.

I've also been reading on a variety of related topics since they came out in 1990, with the Branton material, which was really interesting since he covered a LOT of stuff in his papers.

Also, thanks for using a font in the email where I can tell the difference between capital eye and lowercase ell. That's very helpful!

QUESTIONS.

1. So I need 20 "posts" here before I can post in other areas. Does that include replies, or only new threads? I don't want to jam up this board with useless new threads.
2. Are we allowed to post informative links here related to the topic?
3. I'm assuming referral links are off limits here? I don't have any referral links anyway, like to Amazon.
4. What's a flag? I see below my name the number of comments I've made and flags I've gotten.

Enjoy your holidays!
edit on 30-12-2023 by Jgreen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2023 by Jgreen because: Add question.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jgreen

Hi, you can post a comment in any forum except RATS, you just can’t create new threads until you have made 20 comments I think. As someone interested in the paranormal I look forward to hearing about your own experiences.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Thanks. I can write up my experiences and create a new thread in the appropriate forum when I have enough "posts" to do so.

I'll mention one experience. I died as a baby and a portal opened up in the blackness. I don't know why they call it a Near Death Experience as I was dead as a doornail. My heart stopped and I stopped breathing and turned blue. I had an asthma attack. I went to this place with lots of clouds and light and it felt wonderful. It was the amazing thing that felt great!

The portal I saw looked like this but not as dramatic. The portal I saw was an oval ringed with light where I could see heaven beyond the opening.

Looks like a roundish portal opens up in the sky. vxtwitter.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Happy Saturday! Welcome to ATS.

I've also been using the internet since, well, around 1991--I am younger than you by a bit, but I used to design websites, make graphics, and code for fun as a preteen.

I also have a fair bit of paranormal/odd happenings, but nowhere near as much as my husband who grew up in a haunted house! Check out my main profile: RUKIA

I look forward to hearing about your experiences. Let me know if I can be of service. I'm happy to listen to those who have been through odd happenings.

To note, I studied psychology and practiced as a therapist for several years. I also worked managing the bookkeeping for companies of stock and worked on settling estates etc. I'm currently trying to figure out what I should do for a career and deciding if I want to get my Ph.D...point being, I have a very normal life, fantastic grades, and no student debt. You don't have to believe my stories, but I have nothing at all to gain from telling them, other than the ability to maybe help other people.

One of my friends, the late Linda Godfrey, pioneered research into the Beast of Bray Road and the Dogman. Her journalism approach and her kindness inspired me to take a stand and be very open about what I've experienced, since I hate the thought of people feeling like they sound stupid or crazy when they don't.

I'd like to do what little I can to defeat any sort of stigma surrounding individuals who have witnessed spiritual warfare firsthand. I'm a Christian, but I tend to get along with everyone, so long as we can have intelligent and friendly discourse. Differences make people beautiful, after all.

TLDR: Anyway, I digress, but I am very interested in the paranormal/cryptids etc as well

edit on ❥12/23 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I wrote the thread a long time ago, so excuse the awful writing, but you mentioned things happening as a baby, so get a load of the cringe I had to deal with as an infant: SPEAKING WITH DIRTY LAUNDRY

& then when I was 19, out of nowhere, this happened: MY ENCOUNTER: THE BEAST OF BRAY ROAD

You'll enjoy the two forums I linked to, I bet. When you can, make your thread in the paranormal section. Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

Keep that posting going and add comments to any thread you find interesting!

Watchout that DBCowboy doesn't steal your lunch thou'!!

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

Keep that posting going and add comments to any thread you find interesting!

Watchout that DBCowboy doesn't steal your lunch thou'!!

and watch out for Kevin. He's shifty. (his eyes are too close together.)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Welcome back.
Sincerely,
New guy

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Welcome Friend ......)

" 2. Are we allowed to post informative links here related to the topic?

By all Means !
edit on 30-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join