It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Only Paranoid if They Aren't Out to Get You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Have you given any thought to the idea that you are being monitored on ATS by the government? If so, have you thought about which governments might be paying attention to you? I'm talking about you personally, do you think anyone may be paying any attention to your posts or threads here on ATS?

I suggest you run a search on your user names here and elsewhere like I just did.

I searched for "Michigan swamp buck" and "Michigan swampbuck" along with "Michiganswampbuck" and found that one of my threads had been quoted on a Russian website known as psifactor.info, here is the link and another to google translate . . .

psifactor.info

Google Translated Webpage

Here is a link to my thread from July of 2021 . . . LINK

So if the Russians are reading my threads, then who else is too?
edit on 12/23/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

So if the Russians are reading my threads, then who else is too?

Me.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There is no true anonymity on the internet. I just took a class and we watched a documentary called Digital Dissidents, it was interesting. I think we are all being monitored in one way or another, I think AI looks for and filters out a lot of "trigger" words/phrases for certain agencies. The biggest thing though is your data. Not so much content as it is farming and selling data. That being said, that is pretty wild to find your thread quoted on a Russian website!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't multiple members of the CIA,NSA, FBI and who knows what other black ops types might grace these pages. They like conspiracies too, or so Iv'e been told....

I have received u2u that advised me to watch my mouth...mods perhaps. They could also be 3 letters or Mossad.

edit on 23-12-2023 by lilzazz because: syntax

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Click on that Russian Link and They will be monitoring you for sure

Yes Yes and Yes and it's not Narcissism , Of course they monitor me I'm ex-Military and educated and spend lots of time on ATS.

Were the original creators of ATS just CIA spooks who wanted a nice consolidated place to monitor the Fringe thinkers and Conspiracy Theorist ?? Who knows ..... Probably yes.

Who cares go ahead Monitor away ...... I'm not doing a damn thing wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If one of them is here, all of them are here.

Mossad is an interesting suggestion and probably correct.

TMSB, grats! You are now an international content creator!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Of course, they monitor ATS, probably for data/info on a dozen different interest areas. My rather extreme views (even on ATS) about UFOs and the connections with the arrival of the ETs with our sudden rush to become a united world under a NWO is probably of interest to them--if no one else, as a gauge of how that concept fares. They can easily ascertain that such frequent words that I put into semi-relative threads don't attract much attention even on a so-called conspiracy site. So they probably are confident that they still have control over the masses which, has got to falter at some point as we are moved away from such words as "liberty and justice" toward thought of insects for breakfast and, we quietly await some substantial communication for the public from the government about our ETs overlords.

Merry Christmas, folks

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have no association with whatever this is:

Linkedin

edit on 23-12-2023 by IndieA because: Added link

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I took great pains to personalize my ATS profile page so they know exactly where I stand on matters.

Same goes for every post I've ever made.

They need a comprehensive personality profile they got it all nice and neat and organized to easy and quick review.

I'm cooperative like that and have nothing to hide.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Several months ago, my Chinese TV said it needed an update. After the update it asked me to agree to their terms and privacy policy, which is fine, but also sort of pushed an "enhanced viewing" option in me, which when I read the fine print, included recording everything I watched and sending that information over to their headquarters in China. I declined the couple of times I was asked, then decided that this TV didn't need to be connected to the internet, since I have another device which is.

In many cases, customers are agreeing to be spied on without fully understanding the possible ramifications of that.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I took great pains to personalize my ATS profile page so they know exactly where I stand on matters.

Same goes for every post I've ever made.

They need a comprehensive personality profile they got it all nice and neat and organized to easy and quick review.

I'm cooperative like that and have nothing to hide.

Very forward thinking and Intelligent .

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

They are looking for the highly educated that are dumb enough to communicate openly with one another in "code" on the enterweb.

The not so educated crowd uses comment sections on Utoob, Rumble, etc., while the real class acts are brazen enough to use Fakebook, Twatter, etc.

Nothing has changed since AOL chat rooms and Kazaa. If anything, people are sloppier with their note passing in public forums due to overconfidence.

Plus, AI has been used for at least two decades on sites like this to hone its human like conversation skills. Alphabet Agencies know how to multitask, I'll give them that.
edit on 23-12-2023 by TheMindOfMax2 because: Forgot a word

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 23-12-2023 by TheMindOfMax2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I used Yandex to do the same search and found three more Russian websites quoting "Mr. MichiganSwampBuck who writes the following today . . .", it's the same story. Also, Yandex found another of my ATS threads on an English-language website called Rumor Mill News . . .

www.rumormillnews.com

They included a link to my ATS thread . . . www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, I guess an old Michigan Swamp Buck is more important than a mouse. I must not be very important. There are some Rickymouse's out there, with a capital R but nothing for rickymouse that is being quoted.

There are no links to any of my posts on google or Yahoo that pop up with just rickymouse from ATS or any other site. Guess I am just a common white footed fieldmouse.

Maybe it is because evidently I died in 2021, I wish someone would have told me. I didn't even know I had a middle name.

www.dilloncares.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm also not associated with this group but I kinda like their style.

Indiea on Facebook

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Search results for "rickymouse" on . . .

Yandex search results page one, number 7, and page two number 18.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/mem/rickymouse abovetopsecret.com›forum/mem/rickymouse May, 22 2022 by rickymouse. Dementia and statins. Diseases and Pandemics authored on Jun, 28 2021.

Rogue-Nation3 - Profile of rickymouse
rogue-nation3.com›user-52.html
Rogue-Nation3 Profile of rickymouse. rickymouse (Member) * *. Registration Date: 05-19-2016 Date of Birth: Not Specified Local Time: 04-29-2023 at 02:07 AM Status: Offline.

Result 14 on Bing, 13 and 14 on Dogpile, 13 through 17 on AOL, and number 2 on Lycos search.

Nothing about Hernando's unless you added that to the search.
I was just there today actually.

edit on 12/23/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Internet is public.
If you say it publicly, it might get repeated and get famous.
Or it might not.
But it could.

Don't get too paranoid, brother man, it's alright.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 24/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join