It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Connection of Vaccines to Surge of COVID in India

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have heard talk that it may be possible that this new variant COVID virus surge in India may have something to do with the vaccine program in that country. Although I have found no hard evidence, circumstantial at best, I have started to look into this one.

The following quotes are to establish some basic facts.

The vaccine campaign in India began on Jan 16, 2021 with adverse effects reported until Feb 26, 2021 when they stopped reporting (after six weeks).
A massive new surge in a variant strain begins there in early March 2021 (2 months after vaccinations began).
It is interesting to note that around 50% of the people in areas of the most new cases have anti-bodies to the older variation and should have had immunity to the new strain (they admit they know little about).

India’s Massive COVID Surge Puzzles Scientists - The virus is spreading faster than ever before in the country despite previous high infection rates in megacities, which should have conferred some protection By Smriti Mallapaty, Nature magazine on April 21, 2021 The pandemic is sweeping through India at a pace that has staggered scientists. Daily case numbers have exploded since early March: the government reported 273,810 new infections nationally on 18 April. High numbers in India have also helped drive global cases to a daily high of 854,855 in the past week, almost breaking a record set in January. Just months earlier, antibody data had suggested that many people in cities such as Delhi and Chennai had already been infected, leading some researchers to conclude that the worst of the pandemic was over in the country.

www.scientificamerican.com...
www.nature.com...

Bengaluru: As of March 29, 2021, at least 617 serious adverse events following immunisation (AEFI) had been reported from around the country, according to a presentation made before the National AEFI Committee two days later. Of these 617, at least 180 people (29.2%) died, and of these, complete documents were available only for 35 people (19.4%) . . . The Government of India has been drawing flak for some time after it stopped publishing AEFI reports after February 26, around 40 days after the start of India’s COVID-19 vaccination drive, and after a seemingly laidback response to concerns about AstraZeneca’s shot, called ‘Covishield’ in India.

science.thewire.in...

Experts are also concerned about the spread of new variants, though it’s not yet known how these new strains are driving the spike or whether they’re more transmissible or deadlier. But as Mukherjee put it, the more the virus spreads, the more it changes. And those changes potentially make Covid-19 harder to contain.

www.vox.com...

Obviously I must dig deeper, but it appears that there is at least a possibility of some connection between vaccinations and the new surge in India. Also, the number of vaccinated vs unvaccinated and recovered needs to be explored.
edit on 7-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
All it needs is an injection that meddles with your natural ability to kill intruding pathogens [via a mRNA trial injection] and hey presto everyone gets ill and the virus learns how to be stronger and better.

The reason India and some other countries were doing so well before the idiot injection was:

a) the original covid-19 'virus' was a nothingburger from the start [apart from the elderly and frail]
b) the Indians had their own immune system fight this nothingburger really easily because of a).

I made a thread about this the other day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I've read that thread and have found a lot of the same information on my own. The points in your thread can be applied here certainly. They are calling it "virus breakout" or "immune breakout" I believe (couldn't find the source on that).

edit on 7-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

So vaccinated people are playing host to breeding the next generation of the virus?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

For those who don't think India took it seriously here is a video of Karl Rock who lives in India and what he went thru just to get back to his wife who is Indian in another city.

This is the video of him actually GTFO once he got the right papers to go home.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So vaccinated people are playing host to breeding the next generation of the virus?

From looking over those linked websites, they are coming up with all kinds of reasons as to "Why?", but aren't relating it to vaccine reactions because they suspiciously stopped reporting that. They factor in a bunch of information and imply it's due to the variant that they say they know very little and say even less about.

The timing and censored adverse reaction reports make it seem suspect IMO.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Sure would be a great time to thin the herd, while the pandemic situation is here.

There is no way to quantify would people are getting in vaccines, only a trust factor when they get it. Especially in India

Simple as that.
edit on 7-5-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Still waiting for those of conscience (aka "Whistleblowers") to come forth and tell the world the truth about the Covid-19 vaccines.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The main problem in India is that they relaxed all the rules on masks, social distancing etc, when only a very small percentage of the population had been vaccinated.

Countries with a very much larger percentage of vaccinated people are seeing no such problems

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I had a little chat with the guy who uns the little shop down the road and me and him agreed that the vaccine could cause the virus to mutate into something stronger in order to defeat the vaccine which is a possiblity as the virus would attack until either it is defeated or it transforms and comes back stronger!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I came across this a few days ago Coincidences?
Those sure are some big coincidences.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
The main problem in India is that they relaxed all the rules on masks, social distancing etc, when only a very small percentage of the population had been vaccinated.

Countries with a very much larger percentage of vaccinated people are seeing no such problems

The points you make are the ones they have been considering, while admitting only that they know almost nothing right now and not letting us know the adverse effects of the vaccine (total black out on that info).

The official story, as you have summarized, is all speculation at the moment, but it's what they are giving us.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Ah yes, you have the kind of information I was looking for. I would give you many stars for that.

I was hoping someone here had found a link like that.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Ah yes, you have the kind of information I was looking for. I would give you many stars for that.

I was hoping someone here had found a link like that.

You're welcome. I forgot to make a thread so im glad someone else was aware of the coincidence.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You can't really conclude anything from that. India had one of the poorest vaccination rates in the world, so the number of a fully vaccinated people there was very small.

The talk of older antibodies would pretty much refer to those who got naturally ill with COVID previously. So those natural infections aren't helping and that is scary. I am not sure if they have a very good sample to know if the vaccines are or aren't of any use, and if so which ones we might talking about as there are multiple different ones that work in very different ways.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That link from DarkestConspiracyMoon has some pretty strong coincidences in those chart graphs. Those will need some drilling into to verify, but I see no reason to reinvent the wheel.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
the most recent India report i heard was 400,000 were infected in a single day

those infections arose, Not from intentionally virus laden 'test kits', Nor from already 'jabbed Vaxxers'...

there is a source for that many to be infected all-at-once, possibly from thousands of 'shedders' who innocently infect everyone within 12 feet of that 'Shedder', pouring out body fluids (infected, mutated cells) onto surfaces, even the air currents around them

Shiva is Dancing up-a-storm

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It is hard to make a conclusion with the evidence I have seen on whether vaccines are related to surges in unvaccinated people. Something is going on because I know people who are getting sick with this virus only after their spouse or family member got vaccinated with the mRNA vaccine....which does seem strange since they have not changed their behavior.

I do think that in the case of this virus, natural immunity is superior for most healthy people, catching the disease trains the immune system to fight all mutations better than just antigen therapy can. I believe that the Johnson vaccine may be superior to the mRNA vaccines, but that is a belief of mine, there is some evidence it is better, and some evidence it is not as good, but I am more concerned about it having more history of use in humans behind that type of the johnson vaccine. First thing first, I will not base my beliefs solely on the information coming from the companies making them or the CDC and FDA that want us to believe in what they believe more than the concerns of scientists that say things may not be right.

The thing with places like India is that the people are not rich and many of the foods that inhibit this virus are more expensive there are not in their diet. They do eat quite a bit of ginger there that helps somewhat, but Turmeric does not help with this nearly as much as with other viruses and microbes. Onions do work good, so does grapefruit, kiwi, the enzyme in eggs, which is not heat stable, fresh pineapple, Sage and the parsley family of herbs, and zinc lozzengers. I know some of the chemistry of the Indian foods and see less protection against this virus in their available foods. There are cows all over there, but they are often eating out of the garbage cans there, so even the milk is not that great for this virus. Potatoes and tomatoes also offer some protections in certain ways, so do blueberries for this virus. I do not know what is available for the majority of the common people there.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A lot of Indian foods use potato and tomato sauces.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm sure it's a combination of things.

The advent of becoming a more aseptic society helped the western world really cut down on most pandemics and bio-contams. Meaning we became aware that cleaning ourselves, better sanitation, and cleaner drinking water was key, but in many third world situations this is not the case.

Some exposure to bacteria's, fungi's, and viruses is a positive thing, however constant exposure to contamination suppresses the immune system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join