It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all!! Not really new, but had to re-register.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So, I am a long time lurker with not even a handful of posts; may only be one. I was wondering if there was a way I could resurrect my old account. I tried all 4 emails that I still use; at the time I was kinda collecting email addresses. I love hearing all the information seeing how a lot of things fit together; with the exception of finger pointing politics, since they are all in cahoots. Anywho, I guess I'm back; if I was ever really here.

edit on 20-12-2023 by savagemoron2 because: I did not how powerful a shift button is; now I know

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: savagemoron2

I was wondering if there was a way I could resurrect my old account.

There sure is! DM Don't Tread On Me and she'll fix you up!

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Thanks, I did a search (gasp) and found that name. Glad I'm heading in the right direction. Really appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I had the same problem a couple of days ago. I could not log in with my old user name and password. And it did not recognize my email address that I have had for 20 years.

I too would like my old account back.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kathmandu
I had the same problem a couple of days ago. I could not log in with my old user name and password. And it did not recognize my email address that I have had for 20 years.

Just get ahold of Don't Tread On Me and she'll get your old account back again.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
In the meantime read this

the great reset ATS thread...

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thank you.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kathmandu

This happen to all of us

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel
Thank you, for your support. I've always known we are not alone. In this case, I am not alone.

a reply to: Terpene
WOW thanx for the link. When I heard about it, I didn't think it would effect me, since I'm not that active. Let it be a lesson, a reset can/will effect all of us.

edit on 22-12-2023 by savagemoron2 because: add addition props

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

My old account was also lost, so I just got a new account. I'll stick with the new account.

You can also go to the Board and Business forum to ask for help from Djarum. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Try the Board and Business Forum for all your Questions . In the mean Time...........

new topics

top topics

join