It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Reason Women Have Intense Menstrual Pains During Their Period

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway
That route is through the rectum or the vaginal area in women. I propose that these hormones or toxins are being administered through the application of toilet paper.

It's a known fact that women use an excessive amount of toilet paper. I'm thinking there is someone on it too that addicts them to wrap that crap up in a huge ball before they use it. I think the OP is on something here.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

or: iron deficiency
as there are also plenty of women who use tp and don't cramp that much.

Interestingly you can try making an enema when you know the time has come as it is often actually the colon that causes the cramping
and exercise and a lot of water and tea as per usual always helps with pretty much every discomfort in the body

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's a relief nobody has proposed sin as the reason.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I wonder how the aldehyde chemistry and other fragrances in perfumes, soaps, and other personal hygene products effects the pain in the cycle. Aldehydes can cause severe headaches in people if there is too much, could they possibly effect other pain receptors?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Who knew that Charmin is harmin.

Learn something new everyday even at my age.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Think about it. Shouldn’t millions of years of evolution have completely eliminated period pains through natural selection? Why was period cramping selected for by nature in women? It wasn’t.

If the elites are administering hormones or other drugs to the population, I doubt it is occurring through the consumption of our food or water supply. This method is slow and subject to first pass metabolism.

However, hear me out. There is an administration route for drugs that would bypass first pass metabolism if the public were receiving something. That route is through the rectum or the vaginal area in women. I propose that these hormones or toxins are being administered through the application of toilet paper. Due to the bypass of metabolism, these drugs would be extremely fast acting, and because of our frequent use of toilet paper, would be applied numerous times per day.

Although it’s out there, this may also be the reason women have such intense menstrual cycles with extreme cramps and pain. They are applying the toilet paper directly to their vaginal area during cleaning. Hence, whatever drugs (hormones, toxins) are in the toilet paper have a direct route to affect their menstrual cycles.

I think women have always been encouraged to clean their area with something and I think that is where period pains are induced into women. In todays world that something is toilet paper.

And this is why I officially am leaving ATS...

A conspiracy site about actual conspiracies in this world.

Be it UFOs, cryptids, the other odd things that happen in our political world.

And I have to read a post about my menstrual cycle being more painful because of toilet paper.

And then an actual discussion about it...

/facepalm

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: lilzazz

I was told the drugs they put on toilet paper were designed to make women incapable of achieving orgasm.

That’s just brutal.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Who knew that Charmin is harmin.

Learn something new everyday even at my age.
It’s alarmin

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Think about it. Shouldn’t millions of years of evolution have completely eliminated period pains through natural selection? Why was period cramping selected for by nature in women? It wasn’t.

If the elites are administering hormones or other drugs to the population, I doubt it is occurring through the consumption of our food or water supply. This method is slow and subject to first pass metabolism.

However, hear me out. There is an administration route for drugs that would bypass first pass metabolism if the public were receiving something. That route is through the rectum or the vaginal area in women. I propose that these hormones or toxins are being administered through the application of toilet paper. Due to the bypass of metabolism, these drugs would be extremely fast acting, and because of our frequent use of toilet paper, would be applied numerous times per day.

Although it’s out there, this may also be the reason women have such intense menstrual cycles with extreme cramps and pain. They are applying the toilet paper directly to their vaginal area during cleaning. Hence, whatever drugs (hormones, toxins) are in the toilet paper have a direct route to affect their menstrual cycles.

I think women have always been encouraged to clean their area with something and I think that is where period pains are induced into women. In todays world that something is toilet paper.

And this is why I officially am leaving ATS...

A conspiracy site about actual conspiracies in this world.

Be it UFOs, cryptids, the other odd things that happen in our political world.

And I have to read a post about my menstrual cycle being more painful because of toilet paper.

And then an actual discussion about it...

/facepalm

Don't leave.
Maybe consider a bidet???
***snark***

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

- I was told the drugs they put on toilet paper were designed to make women incapable of achieving orgasm.

- That’s just brutal.

The unintentional best quote of the thread.

Must be! That's the only explanation!
edit on 14-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
An interesting theory for sure.

I've always seen the Tampons as one of the main causes . Walking around all day with a swelled up cotton ball inside of you seems like a terrible idea.

What do ya do if your Kotex catches on fire?

Throw it on the ground and tampon it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
The Actual Reason Women Have Intense Menstrual Pains During Their Period is Because they are Women .

Yes, it's their own fault.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

lol

+1

This is a very solid and surreptitious troll. Well done.

I think many will miss it, and unlike Drax who always catches it, some won't.

I particularly like how for men it's through the rectum, but because women have no rectums, we all know that, it's vaginal, naturally.

I also like how this 'infection' bypasses the 'metabolism' and not 'immunity'.

Gold.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

We’ve had our fun, but let’s stop for just a minute……

Do y’all remember back in the day we had pink and blue and green toilet paper?
C’mon think back to the 70’s and 80’s. Remember it was super scented too.

Do you know why they stopped selling that? I remember, they said the inks was bad for health….soooo..hmm..🤨

Sometimes the most crazy theories might have something to them.

reelpaper.com...#:~:text=The%20health%20concerns%20were%20based,environmental%20concerns%20were%20also%20val id.

The health concerns were based on the fact that some of the dyes used in colored toilet paper were known to be irritants or even carcinogenic. The dyes could also leach into the environment and pollute waterways [1]. The environmental concerns were also valid.

edit on 15-12-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

The thing I noticed is:
it is really difficult to see the boundaries between sarcasm and trolling and what people are actually outraged about

I mean everybody is a victim of whatever they stumbled over first when looking for someone else to blame

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I guess you’re not aware that a lot of people on the planet don’t use TP. In the Philippines, especially in the provinces they use a tabo which is a dipper you put water in to clean yourself, it’s actually much cleaner than using TP once you figure out the process. My gf is Filipino and still gets cramps.

You may need to rethink this theory of yours.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
"The Actual Reason Women Have etc etc"
Because they deserve it

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
Because they deserve it

That's Incel 101 right there.

Evil, evil women deserve pain, because they won't pay any attention to you.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Because they deserve it

Don't upset yourself. Medical science continues in its advancement. I understand that a sense of humour transplant is now not beyond the realms of possibility. So there is hope for you. Here's one for you to practise on. Why do women wear makeup and perfume? Because they are ugly and they smell.

Stay hopeful.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Because they deserve it

Don't upset yourself. Medical science continues in its advancement. I understand that a sense of humour transplant is now not beyond the realms of possibility. So there is hope for you. Here's one for you to practise on. Why do women wear makeup and perfume? Because they are ugly and they smell.

Stay hopeful.

do your parents know that you are hanging around on an adult platform?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join