It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Reason Women Have Intense Menstrual Pains During Their Period

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Oh dear oh dear. Moontime cycles syncing up.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat

originally posted by: Mahogani

"The Actual Reason Women Have etc etc"
Because they deserve it

That's Incel 101 right there.

Evil, evil women deserve pain, because they won't pay any attention to you.

Don't upset yourself. Medical science continues in its advancement. I understand that a sense of humour transplant is now not beyond the realms of possibility. So there is hope for you. Here's one for you to practise on. Why do women wear makeup and perfume? Because they are ugly and they smell.

Stay hopeful.

haha

Ok, so you might be the same guy as the OP?

Just trolling under different accounts?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I promise you I'm not the OP. I notice the end part of the OPs username is Holloway. This may or may not be a coincidence but here in the U.K. Holloway is the name of a notorious women's prison.
a reply to: Mahogani

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Women have menstrual cramps and pain because the lining of the uterus is shedding ... and that hurts. YOU try peeling your skin off your body and see how it feels. We also get cramps and pain because of endometriosis. A lot of us get that.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
There is an actual natural relief from cramps for some women, which probably has to do with biology.

It involves men.

Nobody talks about that either.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway
Think about it. Shouldn’t millions of years of evolution have completely eliminated period pains through natural selection? Why was period cramping selected for by nature in women? It wasn’t.
And this is why I officially am leaving ATS...

A conspiracy site about actual conspiracies in this world.

Be it UFOs, cryptids, the other odd things that happen in our political world.

And I have to read a post about my menstrual cycle being more painful because of toilet paper......

/facepalm

You must be mistaken if tou think you "have to" read anything here.

Feelz eh?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm just going to leave this right here...

edit on 15-12-2023 by TheDiscoKing because: just why?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway

Pain is life.

Pain is existing.

I feel for the person who has never felt pain.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

We’ve had our fun, but let’s stop for just a minute……

Do y’all remember back in the day we had pink and blue and green toilet paper?
C’mon think back to the 70’s and 80’s. Remember it was super scented too.

Do you know why they stopped selling that? I remember, they said the inks was bad for health….soooo..hmm..🤨

Sometimes the most crazy theories might have something to them.

reelpaper.com...#:~:text=The%20health%20concerns%20were%20based,environmental%20concerns%20were%20also%20val id.

The health concerns were based on the fact that some of the dyes used in colored toilet paper were known to be irritants or even carcinogenic. The dyes could also leach into the environment and pollute waterways [1]. The environmental concerns were also valid.

Ha. yeah. They said it was the fragrances though. Who knows.

Around that time, they also said red food color number 5 or some number used in hot dogs made your unborn baby not straight and that you shouldn't eat hot dogs while pregnant. lol

Anyone remember that?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gouldielockstitch

You shouldn't wear cheap Russian underpants. Because, Chernobyl fall out.

Better on radio....

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The Actual Reason Women Have Intense Menstrual Pains During Their Period

Why don't you ask one and see how that goes?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Oh dear oh dear. Moontime cycles syncing up.

lol imagine that'd be true...
To me it is actually the week before though I get so #ing hormonal it is wild, I cry I get angry and totez adorbz and back and all over in 60 seconds. It's a rollercoster.

On the other hand women are hormonal once per month for a week and guys are constantly driven one could say 'remote controlled' by the Testosterone.
And we still deal with you #ers without constantly whining and reducing your 'stupid' to that fact.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies

I think cycles syncing is literally lunacy. I don't think they sync up even with cohabitation. It is coincidence. And they naturally lose or gain days (not exactly 28) and just have good odds of overlapping at some given point.

Reminds me of how people think earthquakes sync up with full or new moon's because they coincide.

That would be a funny study though. Track a bunch of participants to come up with a metric for how often a certain number of women are likely to overlap at any given time. It would serve about as much use as this thread.

Could win an Ig Nobel Prize.
edit on 16-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

We are just scary to them

possibly supernatural

because you said earthquakes. We should convince them that if they don't keep us happy at all times we ... make them clean up their rooms or sthg lol
or else
earthquakes

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Testosterone does not control me. It invigorates and inspires me.

a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

Testosterone is a hormone which plays a crucial role in the development and maintenance of the male characteristics.

Misuse or excessive use of testosterone, such as in the context of where the likes of performance-enhancing drugs are concerned can have serious adverse health effects which is something to consider.

It's generally not recommended to mess around with the stuff without proper medical advice or supervision.

Just to be clear, that's a blanket statement, and not directed at you per say TheWhat, as for all i know you have Testosterone via prescription.
edit on 16-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't take it. I have naturally high levels partly by nature and partly by lifestyle.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I was trying to find the article but somewhere I read the actual reason to "exercise" the muscles to keep them fit for labor.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zaderamsesholloway
Think about it. Shouldn’t millions of years of evolution have completely eliminated period pains through natural selection? Why was period cramping selected for by nature in women? It wasn’t.

This is based on a false premise...

Women haven't always had extreme menstrual pains/problems, that only started when they started eating high carb diets and stopped eating saturated animal fats.

One of the first things virtually every woman who foes on the carnivore diet notices is their menstrual pains/problems pretty much all go completely away - along with a whole lot of other problems...

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

lol, but also my experience:
I had horrible pain for many years and now: mostly vegan, more than 2L/per day water&tea = almost zero cramps

sooooooo... nope to your theory

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join